• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Leigh's Tickle Predicament (m/f, stocks)

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Leigh's Tickle Predicament!
Hottest clip of the new year! Leigh has very sensitive feet ... and VERY sensitive nipples. So I latched a set of clover clamps on her nipples, tied her big toes together, and using the extra cord, cinched her big toes to her nipples! If she jerks her feet, hell, if she MOVES them too much, she will pull painfully on her nipples. In fact, not only does she have to keep them still, but she can't relax and move her soles forward; if she doesn't keep her toes pointed straight up or back toward her (leaving her taut soles completely defenseless), she'll be pulling on the cord that reminds her how unpleasant it will be for her nipples! Right at the start she says, "I already feel more ticklish"--I think it has something to do with how much a little pain focuses the mind on what's happening to the bottoms of her feet! Feathers between her toes, agonizingly soft makeup brushes tease her arches and then ... CLAWS! She whimpers, moans and giggles ... and it is 100 percent HOT! Come check it out!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Attachments

• Leighcrossed.jpg
    Leighcrossed.jpg
    197.3 KB · Views: 992
  • Leightoeloop.jpg
    Leightoeloop.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 658
  • LeighPred1a.JPEG
    LeighPred1a.JPEG
    203 KB · Views: 1,210
  • LeighPred1b.JPEG
    LeighPred1b.JPEG
    222.1 KB · Views: 925
  • LeighPredfree.wmv
    1.2 MB · Views: 1,482
More of Leigh!

Attachments

• Leighsits.jpg
    Leighsits.jpg
    232.7 KB · Views: 438
  • Leighheels.jpg
    Leighheels.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 380
  • LeighPred1e.JPEG
    LeighPred1e.JPEG
    210.6 KB · Views: 432
  • LeighPred1d.JPEG
    LeighPred1d.JPEG
    215.1 KB · Views: 469
  • LeighPred1c.JPEG
    LeighPred1c.JPEG
    202.9 KB · Views: 520
WOW!! AMAZING!!! DEF the hottest clip you have done. AWESOME she was willing to go topless!! If only your other models would be willing.

GREAT CLIP! :thumbsup:

AWESOME she was willing to go topless!! If only your other models would be willing.

Actually, she was willing because she was the one who suggested it, the first time she got in the stocks. She's more into pain than being tickled (she comes from the world of BDSM). I cuffed her hands separately and above and behind her because last time, to distract herself from the tickling, she literally was <i>biting</i> herself on the arm. I wanted her to either suffer through the torture of being tickled on her feet, or the only other pain she'd have to deal with was the pinching on her nipples (which turned out to be something that she preferred less than being tickled. And she HATES being tickled. :D )

knismo

that's one of the hottest clips you've ever done! top work!

I'm not one for pain, so I don't quite get that part of the video. However, you have once again graced us with a terrific model. Please compliment Leigh on her amazing hair, her stunning feet, and her addicting laugh. Thank you!

I'm not one for pain, so I don't quite get that part of the video.

Oh, trust me, I don't "get" the "pain puppies" (as some of them have nicknamed themselves) either, but I have to say, predicament bondage is pretty hot, regardless. Thanks for the kind words.

knismo

By the way... is Yvette ever gonna come back and do another shoot? She was 1 of my FAVES with her super long toes and goth appearance.

Great Clip Knismo - we have not had a nylon clip for sometime, is one due?

we have not had a nylon clip for sometime, is one due?

For the most part I stopped doing nylon shoots because 1) they never really sold all that well and 2) I discovered one of the people who always pestered me for nylon clips going and reposting them for free (under the SAME NAME HE USES HERE) on DailyMotion. Sorry, end of story. Support your producers, y'all.

wow! excellent as always! and she has pretty feet!

For the most part I stopped doing nylon shoots because 1) they never really sold all that well and 2) I discovered one of the people who always pestered me for nylon clips going and reposting them for free (under the SAME NAME HE USES HERE) on DailyMotion. Sorry, end of story. Support your producers, y'all.

I had bought a number of your nylon clips, and I thought they were some of the best out there. Its disappointing to hear that you wont be doing any more, but I understand fully, your reasons why!

I had bought a number of your nylon clips, and I thought they were some of the best out there. Its disappointing to hear that you wont be doing any more, but I understand fully, your reasons why!

I won't rule one out in the future, but if I do it'll just be to break up the visuals, and it'll have to be with the right person. But it's not something that's high on my to-do list.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back