• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REMOTE & WICKED #01 *Erotic Tickle Torture Pin-up Collection! *New 01/09/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

REMOTE & WICKED #01
Concept & Art by AnnoXanti

Annoxanti returns with a new collection of gorgeous, highly erotic, pin-ups featuring over a score of lovely ladies that are taken to the frenetic edge of tickling and sexual torment!

Sensitive necks, armpits, bosoms, ribs, bellies, soles and more are tested to their ticklish limits. Witness these damsels struggle in their bonds and roar with hysterical laughter. Watch as their ticklish bare flesh is assaulted by fingers, feathers, nibbles, and toes!

Annoxanti delivers the goods with this sizzling compendium of fiendish delight! Don't miss it!

Item Features

• 13 sizzling tickle-torture pin-ups (Including Cover)
• Merciless armpit, breast, belly, rib, and sole tickling!
• Including sensual torment and erotic tickling!
• Helpless, bound, damsels in distress!
• Concept and Art by Annoxanti!
• F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Publisher's Note:

Save $2 off the following AnnoXanti Publications

Annoxanti's ABYSS 01
TICKHELL ASYLUM #1

(This offer is good until 1/31/14)

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page of Remote & Wicked #1 below......

Attachments

• R&W01_Cover.jpg
    R&W01_Cover.jpg
    543.5 KB · Views: 894
  • R&W01_Preview.jpg
    R&W01_Preview.jpg
    772.8 KB · Views: 1,285
Last edited:
Wonderful cover art and preview. Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Annoxanti arts are so damn realistic... but at teh same moment they show us scenes, we only can imagine in our wildest dreams:lover:
Dude, this collection of great pin ups is fantastic:woman:
You style of drawing blush and screaming faces is amazing, and you are such a mistress in this stuff:):D

I really enjoyed ever page :D and my personal favorite is page two, cause this theme is so damn sexy and erotic:)
Wonderful!!!

Brilliant, beautiful stuff! I LOVE the victim's soles on the cover! As I've said before, Bohy's work just keeps getting better and better...I'm already eagerly awaiting her next title!

C

Holy shit this was amazing.

Bohy - I love what you do and how you DO IT!!!!!

I'll write a real review when I'm not about to pass out from lack of sleep.

This pin up book is too damn good not to get some serious feedback.

Ah'll bee bock,

The Terminadito

I love all your work, but the colors and shading on these really stand out to me.....the intricate rope work and facial expressions on that first pin-up are wicked cool. fantastic job!

Loved this, each pic was a hot delight!! Love each girls expressions, and the imaginative set ups! Great work on this!

Annoxanti arts are so damn realistic... but at teh same moment they show us scenes, we only can imagine in our wildest dreams:lover:
Dude, this collection of great pin ups is fantastic:woman:
You style of drawing blush and screaming faces is amazing, and you are such a mistress in this stuff:):D

I really enjoyed ever page :D and my personal favorite is page two, cause this theme is so damn sexy and erotic:)
Wonderful!!!

That's so wonderful! I'm glad you enjoyed this intimate episode of cool torture and the imagination it brought you. Your constant support means a lot, Deemon-Tickle. :)

Fiendishly wicked.

Oh yes!, PQfingers! :)

Brilliant, beautiful stuff! I LOVE the victim's soles on the cover! As I've said before, Bohy's work just keeps getting better and better...I'm already eagerly awaiting her next title!

C

Ooooo...you know, it is great to hear from you always, Colin. It reminds me of a whole lot of thinking that you do when you write and the indirect inspiration you gave me.... *bows* :)

Holy shit this was amazing.

Bohy - I love what you do and how you DO IT!!!!!

I'll write a real review when I'm not about to pass out from lack of sleep.

This pin up book is too damn good not to get some serious feedback.

Ah'll bee bock,

The Terminadito

LOL, Terminadito... at times I think that you're a great light from the dark sky. When everything seems blurry and unseen, you let me see through with such vibrance... Do sleep well and take good care, great artist! :)

I love all your work, but the colors and shading on these really stand out to me.....the intricate rope work and facial expressions on that first pin-up are wicked cool. fantastic job!

*bows* I love your comment, T-Sci. It is inspiring to be able to reach out to fellow artists like you even if it is only through art... :)

Loved this, each pic was a hot delight!! Love each girls expressions, and the imaginative set ups! Great work on this!

Aaw, Restif, it is awesome that you like on the aspects that I tried to work hard on this episode. :)

Louvre quality artwork devoted to our cherished tickle themes... our Community is so very lucky, Bohey! The examples from this newest collection seethe with red-hot ardor and subtle coloring for which you are justly renowned! Another winner for sure!

These pin ups were spectacular! They were hot, amazingly well rendered, thoughtfully and lovingly created, they were in a word: Bohy.

This is actually one of my favorite of your publications, B. I'm not even 100% sure as to why. Something about it just really captured me, and hooked me from the first page.

I would love to see this continue as a series from you. As your talent continues to grow, so does your amazing community support, and your wonderfulllness. XD

You really do rock, Bohy. I'm so glad to see new stuff from you.

Deeto

I love the artwork! I'm more into a realistic scenario as opposed to cartoon like, so that was great to see. You captured the facial expression of someone really get tickled to their limit!

Louvre quality artwork devoted to our cherished tickle themes... our Community is so very lucky, Bohey! The examples from this newest collection seethe with red-hot ardor and subtle coloring for which you are justly renowned! Another winner for sure!

You're sooo coool, Low Roads! The community must cherish you (and your intellectual brains) for your creative generosity. :)

Indeed, totally wicked!
it reminds of thos 70s great italian gialo films

Oh I checked out some films on youtube... and I think... wow! :D

These pin ups were spectacular! They were hot, amazingly well rendered, thoughtfully and lovingly created, they were in a word: Bohy.

This is actually one of my favorite of your publications, B. I'm not even 100% sure as to why. Something about it just really captured me, and hooked me from the first page.

I would love to see this continue as a series from you. As your talent continues to grow, so does your amazing community support, and your wonderfulllness. XD

You really do rock, Bohy. I'm so glad to see new stuff from you.

Deeto

First, I've been digging F/F seriously as of late and it made me think you'll dig it more... But it takes more than that to be able to tickle the taste of the Great Legendary and Influential Deet!

I love the artwork! I'm more into a realistic scenario as opposed to cartoon like, so that was great to see. You captured the facial expression of someone really get tickled to their limit!

You inspire me to continue...!

Thank you
for your comments, gentlemen... It's a pleasure to draw and deliver the art! :)

Have had time now to thoroughly examine and appreciate this catalogue of beautifully wrought eroticism and, as I expected, its wonders are more stirring in ensemble than individual examples indicate! When viewed as aggregate, a sense of bawdy holiday becomes inescapable as elements of rich stone and woodwork, a cunningly accoutered wine cellar, easily assailable hired help, tempting poolside frivolity and recreation amidst the glories of coastal splendor lure a bounty of fetchingly taut forms into blushing rough play in the most ripping of fetish-filled tourist destinations! The variety is hypnotic... cheery vampirism, aquatic suspension, rope-play in a daunting host of locations, attitudes and complexity... one is challenged to choose favorites, but, for me, a dollop of cream does dance above the general excellence. "Ticklish Mermaids" is the most prominent of the lot, a fascinating submerged carousel of mutual stimulation in what is substantially zero-G; the alluded-to vampiric seduction ("Mysterious Caress") both thrills and soothes, as predatory nibbling conquers night terrors and fulfills forbidden yearnings; and "Tickle Torture Gallows" features some of the most intense, passionate faces to be found anywhere in the AnnoXanti oeuvre! "Remote and Wicked" is truly wicked, but remote only as an idyllic ultimate... in truth, one could scarcely contemplate more feverishly intimate proximity! The participants, tethered and dominant, form a veritable ocean horizon of commingled ardor! Not a bad vacation view by any reckoning!

Have had time now to thoroughly examine and appreciate this catalogue of beautifully wrought eroticism and, as I expected, its wonders are more stirring in ensemble than individual examples indicate! When viewed as aggregate, a sense of bawdy holiday becomes inescapable as elements of rich stone and woodwork, a cunningly accoutered wine cellar, easily assailable hired help, tempting poolside frivolity and recreation amidst the glories of coastal splendor lure a bounty of fetchingly taut forms into blushing rough play in the most ripping of fetish-filled tourist destinations! The variety is hypnotic... cheery vampirism, aquatic suspension, rope-play in a daunting host of locations, attitudes and complexity... one is challenged to choose favorites, but, for me, a dollop of cream does dance above the general excellence. "Ticklish Mermaids" is the most prominent of the lot, a fascinating submerged carousel of mutual stimulation in what is substantially zero-G; the alluded-to vampiric seduction ("Mysterious Caress") both thrills and soothes, as predatory nibbling conquers night terrors and fulfills forbidden yearnings; and "Tickle Torture Gallows" features some of the most intense, passionate faces to be found anywhere in the AnnoXanti oeuvre! "Remote and Wicked" is truly wicked, but remote only as an idyllic ultimate... in truth, one could scarcely contemplate more feverishly intimate proximity! The participants, tethered and dominant, form a veritable ocean horizon of commingled ardor! Not a bad vacation view by any reckoning!

Thank you, Low_Roads! I really appreciate how you see it by your way of describing it. The atmosphere of this theme has been fully conveyed to you. It made me smile. :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back