• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Porcelaindoll2 is offering pro-switch sessions near Philly.

porcelaindoll2

Verified
Hi my model name is Rose Holland and I’ve been in the lifestyle as a switch for about six years. I’ve been playing for about five and half years and I’ve been fetish modeling for roughly four years. I am now available for hire as a professional switch. I am really truly comfortable in either role. In real life I do tend to lean and act more submissive, but don’t let it fool you. I also have an inner sadist that loves to come out. I can host sessions at the house my boyfriend and I are staying at in Norristown, PA which is about twenty-five minutes southeast of Philly. We have a four post bed with cuffs attached, a set of wooden stocks, I can easily do a hogtie with leather cuffs, we have moving strength Saran Wrap rolls for mummification, some nylon rope, and between my boyfriend and I we have a lot of kinky toys. Of course I always encourage people to bring some of their favorite toys as well.

I am a twenty-five going on twenty-six five foot six female with pale creamy soft sensitive porcelain skin, sparkling hazel-green eyes, mid-length reddish black hair, C cup breasts, strong muscular legs, small cute round ass, and beautiful soft size ten feet that I get many compliments on and take good care of. I am also a curvy size fourteen, so if you like women who have some meat on their bones I’m your gal and I am ready to full-fill your kinky desires.

As a Domme I can be kind and caring or cruel and cunning. I can be sensual or I can be a total sadistic bitch. I can make you feel worthless and pitiful. I can make you drop to your knees like the lowly piece of shit you are. I can degrade and humiliate or I can give you praises for being a good little boy. I can punish you or I can reward you. Ultimately I can be whatever kind of Domme you want me to be. Please me by worshiping my shoes, legs, and feet. I also love to spank (Ass and feet) and tickle and can get really sadistic with those two fetishes. Think you can handle it? I want to take care of your needs and will never do anything that hasn’t be discussed. Please please let me know of any health issues and always tell me your hard limits. I will always honor safewords and give breaks/pauses during scenes when I feel they are needed. My go to safewords are red-stop and yellow-slow down or do something different. Let me know if you have a personal safeword. Oh just as a warning I hate being called Mistress. My preferred titles are Madame or Princess. Mistress will get you a spanking.

As a sub my goal is to please you Sir. Please punish me for being a filthy little slut. I am always deserving of a spanking for I am always being naughty. I am a light-medium impact player. I also have a foot fetish Sir and I love to have my feet tortured. I love it when my feet get spanked and I love hot/cold play on my bare feet. Please use some baby oil and my hair dryer on my soles. Please use some ice on them straight after to cool them off. I am also a tickle slut and my skin is very sensitive. Please tickle me until I am begging for you to stop. I love to be in bondage so please please tie me up. I also love to be gagged and blindfolded because I want to feel as helpless as possible. I also love to have nipple clamps put on my sensitive nipples. In real life I am very much a brat. Please let me know if you like a sub with some spirit in her because I can give it, but in the end I want to full-fill your desires Sir. When I am subbing I very much expect you to honor my safewords of yellow-Slow or do something different or red-Stop completely. I will only use them when needed. My hard limits are spitting, face slapping, needle play, cutting, blood play, electro play, gun play, knife play, no neck bondage, golden showers, brown showers, and no sexual physical contact with my vaginal area, but forced orgasms with my Hitachi are fine. You may also do tease and denial with my Hitachi if you're into that Sir. I also would prefer you to be clothed or at least in your undergarments Sir.

When I am a sub or Domme there will be no physical touching of private areas or any physical form of sex at all. I am fine with you being naked when you’re subbing, so I can humiliate or torture your cock and balls (If you’re into that), but when I sub I’ll only strip down to my panties. I’m always open to fresh new ideas, so please don’t be afraid to share. If you’re interested in booking a session please send me a message to ask for my rates. My rates are negotiable and I can already tell you they are cheaper then what most dungeons charge. I can’t wait to hear back from some of you lovely TMFers.

He's a very lucky man, I wish I could find someone like that, but I'm in Delaware the driest place on earth, so have fun for me!

I have had the privilege to session with "Porcelaindoll2" and boy was that a great time!!! Extremely ticklish lee and merciless ler!!! She is completely comfortable in either role and I would say her prices are very reasonable for quality of services!!!
If you are in the Philly area and looking for a lee/ler porcelaindoll2 is certainly a must visit!!! You will be very satisfied indeed!!!
I will be posting a review in review section after I can compose myself from the session!!

Looking forward to this!!!

I have had the privilege to session with "Porcelaindoll2" and boy was that a great time!!! Extremely ticklish lee and merciless ler!!! She is completely comfortable in either role and I would say her prices are very reasonable for quality of services!!!
If you are in the Philly area and looking for a lee/ler porcelaindoll2 is certainly a must visit!!! You will be very satisfied indeed!!!
I will be posting a review in review section after I can compose myself from the session!!

I could come to norristown. Can you tie me up and tickle me? You can message me ?

Limited time offers. $100 dollars for an hour of me tickling you with both of us fully clothed(lol of course I'll take your shoes off :p). Then I am offering $150 for an hour of you tickling me with us fully clothed(I'd wear short shorts and a tee). Bondage for both offers will either be hogtied with leather cuffs or spread eagle with cuffs on the bed. Be sure to catch these limited time offers.

Last edited:
If you buy something off of my Amazon Wishlist I will take the price of the item and deduct it from the total price of your private session. Just write me message stating what you bought me, so I'll know how much to knock off. The items on my wishlist will help out with my private sessions and fetish modeling. This offer cannot be combined with the limited time offers listed above. Link to my wishlist:
http://www.amazon.com/registry/wishlist/5KNEOAHUETYX

I just may be in Norristown within the next 2 weeks!!

Awesomesauce.

Just wanted to let everyone know I had another satisfied customer today. Actually I've yet to have a single compliant from anyone who has sessioned with me.

Oh my house is also very close to the location of NEST. If you're in the area before or after NEST and you'd like to set something up let me know. Just want to say my paid private sessions are in no way affiliated with NEST.

I second that!! You and your BF are really cool.

My house where I host sessions is eight miles from the NEST hotel. If you'll be in the area before or after and would like to set something up please message me for my rates.
I'll have my wooden bondage frame in the basement by NEST time!

Felt like I just had a session reading the description... I'll definitely keep this post in mind.

Another true story about my sessions written by the one and only milagros317.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?249788-Wonderful-session-with-Porcelaindoll2!-F-m

I also wanted to say that for a mere twenty-five extra dollars my bi-boyfriend can join in the session as well. He is a skilled ler, so if you've ever had any fantasies of being tickled by a guy both consensual and forced he is your guy. He is not a gay prostitute and he is mostly Dom. My boyfriend also said he would offer everything I offer.

For anyone who cares, I've never met porcelaindoll, but she is great as far as quick communication/answering all of your questions. Some people may not care about that, but I certainly do.

I spoke with someone else once who was very rude to me, and after 2 questions said she was very busy and I have too many questions. Obviously I didn't contact that person again. So I do appreciate porcelain's polite/patient ways about her. Just my two cents.

For anyone who cares, I've never met porcelaindoll, but she is great as far as quick communication/answering all of your questions. Some people may not care about that, but I certainly do.

I spoke with someone else once who was very rude to me, and after 2 questions said she was very busy and I have too many questions. Obviously I didn't contact that person again. So I do appreciate porcelain's polite/patient ways about her. Just my two cents.

Thank you so much for writing this. I am sorry the other person was rude. Rudeness is a) Unprofessional and b) Won't get you clients.

Thank you so much for writing this. I am sorry the other person was rude. Rudeness is a) Unprofessional and b) Won't get you clients.

My pleasure! You've been very friendly and professional and so I was happy to mention it.

And yes, being rude won't get you clients. The rude person I spoke with also told me that she has many clients and basically doesn't need me lol. I sure hope those clients stay with her if that's how she will talk to prospective clients! I didn't even say anything to provoke that response...I stayed polite the whole time. But whatever!

Bumping this. June was a very hectic month for me, but things have started to wind down and I'd love to set up some sessions. Wanted to post this hot new pic from a shoot I had with the awesome DarkTemplar(He is on FetLife.) I feel it shows off my switching really well. I own everything in the picture, but the collar with attached nipple clamps and the red cuffs. I have black leather cuffs and very similar nipple clamps.

RH_6.jpg

Bumping this because I am seeing people in PA posting looking for sessions. The rest of this month and the next is very open.

My boyfriend finally bought a violet wand and he has allowed me to use it during sessions. If you've ever wanted to try mixing it with tickling I am your gal.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back