• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who are your celebrity tickle-crushes?

Gal Gadot
Karen Gillan
Arianny Celeste
Katheryn Winnick
Hayley Atwell
Maria Menounos

Last edited:
Smh, there's too many girls here! Let's get some boys in here, shall we?

These are all lers (I'm more of a lee):

Fictional: Wheatley (Portal 2), The Narrator (The Stanley Parable), Kankri (Homestuck).

Live Action: Edward (Twilight)

Real People: Simon Curtis, Jeffree Star, Chris Crocker, Billie Joe Armstrong (lead singer of Green Day).

(Especially Wheatley and Billie. Hoo boy)

How about:

Kate Beckinsale!
Kate-Beckinsale-Feet-2570885.jpg

Iggy Azalea's Big Feet
Iggy 1.jpgiggy 4.jpg

Michelle Williams
Michelle Williams.jpg

My Favorite Nina Dobrev
Nina Dobrev 4.jpg

Thanks for letting me share.

i know i would be showing my age, but i have to go old school. maybe other will appreciate these 3 too:

Dawn Wells (MaryAnn from Gilligan's Island)
Joyce Dewitt (Janet from 3's company)
Katey Sagal (Peg Bundy from Married with Children)

Great choices. I'm one of the older guys around here to.

Tickle Toys: Taylor Swift, Erica Durance, Hayley Atwell, Scarlett Johansson, Kate Upton, Melissa Rauch, Karen Gillian, Erin Richards. Just to name a few. Have a long list.

As a Lee, Joey Batey (Jaskier from The Witcher) - I just haven't been able to stop thinking about how adorably nervous he would be about getting tickled and then what a dramatically ticklish reaction he would have. He would just lose his f*cking mind. :) Double points that being tickled would force him to stop talking. :D

I haven't read all 8 pages of this post yet so this might have been mentioned. Melissa Benoist aka Supergirl. I watched a video of her on a late show and she has the best laugh I have ever heard. And there are rumors floating around that she has said tickling is her kryptonite. I caught a few shots of her feet in socks on Supergirl but always hoped she would get herself into some kryptonite predicament and the evil ler taking off her boots and tickling her nylon feet. I would have had a heart attack from the excitement.

My lees would be Kaley Cuoco, Miley Cyrus, Emma Watson, young Britney Spears (in that schoolgirl outfit she wore in that one video). Oh, and Drew Barrymore, who I hear likes being tickled.

My No 1 tickle crush is Victoria Justice
Ariana Grande
Taylor Swift
Jennette McCurdy
Olivia Rodrigo
Kate Upton
Jessica Alba
(List could be so much longer)

Tiffany Espensen.

Attachments

• Tiffany Espensen 59.jpg
    Tiffany Espensen 59.jpg
    384.4 KB · Views: 31
  • Tiffany Espensen 56.jpg
    Tiffany Espensen 56.jpg
    505.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Lawson and Tiffany Feb 10 2021.jpg
    Lawson and Tiffany Feb 10 2021.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 29
  • tiff.jpg
    tiff.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 25
Not a celebrity in the traditional sense, but I would tickle streamer/youtuber Melonie Mac forever.

Animated? Too many to list.

Celebrities? Not a single one.

If lesser known Instagram influencers with a pretty large following can be considered celebrities however then the Montoya twins and... the Montoya twins. Weird that I can't think of more but they're literally the whole package, cute body, cute face, cute personality, cute voice and that combination is... Surprisingly hard to come by in terms of anyone well known.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back