• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who are your celebrity tickle-crushes?

Alyssa Milano especially after hearing her admit she is ticklish "everywhere"

Alyssa-Milano-Feet-167842.jpg

that's a strange middle name....but I'll agree with that choice!

You should've seen it before she changed it! :rowfull:

And yes, Gillian Jacobs would be on my list. I could list about a hundred others, but that list would include:

Real: Selena Gomez; Emily Bett Rickards; Ginger Zee; Kristen Bell; Kristin Kreuk
Cartoons: Belle (from Disney's Beauty and the Beast); Lara Croft (from the Tomb Raider reboot video game; I never really cared for her in the originals for some reason)

This is just a small sampling. And any of them could be my 'ler or 'lee.

I'd love to hogtie, gag and tickle the shit out of the bare feet of:

1. Kristen Bell
2. Carrie Underwood
3. Megyn Kelly
4. Did I mention Kristen Bell?

Lynda Carter, Petra Verkaik, Cassandra Peterson ( Elvira), Samantha Fox, Janet Jackson, Tyra Banks, Sarena Williams, Melanie "Scary Spice" Brown,Tia Carrera, Kelly Hu, Kiana Tom, Selma Hayek, Penelope Cruz, & Sofia Vergara. And I wouldn't mind being on the receiving end of a gang tickle by them either. :p

Last edited:
Lupita Nyong'o...it was love at first sight...and her smile, she has to have a wonderful laugh xD

Anna Kendrick, Cassadee Pope and Miranda Lambert. Cassadee Pope has mentioned her "fear of pedicures" so I think she'd be a lot of fun.

Ooo, Kate and Pippa Middleton for sure. Love to hogtie them and tickle torture their bare feet like crazy. So much for "not touching a royal..." ;)

Great question..very thought provoking. Here's my list in no particular order:

Sarah Hyland (Haley from modern family)
Amanda Bynes
Jenny Dell (sideline reporter)
Jenna Fischer (Pam from the office)
Sarah Chalke (Elliot from Scrubs)
Tiffani Amber-Thiessen (Kelly Kapowski)
Taylor Swift
Lauren Conrad (from the Hills)
Hayden Pannetiere
Jessica Alba

It could be a very long list. Everyone listed as 'lee, because I'm 'ler.

For me, in animated category are: Korra (Legend of Korra), Katara (Avatar: the Last Airbender), Nami and Robin (One Piece), Misato Katsuragi (Neon Genesis Evangelion), Zatanna, Supergirl, Wonder Woman, Poison Ivy (DC animations), Princess Anna and Queen Elsa (Frozen), Rapunzel (Tangled), Nausicaa (Nausicaa in the Valley of the Wind), San (Princess Mononoke), Fio Piccolo (Porco Rosso) and many, many more...

When I list someone to live-action fictional, I don't list her actress on actress's list.

Live-action fictional: Clara Oswald, Amy Pond (Doctor Who), Bernadette (The Big Bang Theory), Supergirl/Kara Zor-El (Supergirl), Karen Page (Daredevil), Lady Edith Crawley, Lady Sybil Crawley (Downton Abbey), Beth Greene (The Walking Dead), Lucy Wilska (character from polish tv series "Ranczo"), and many, many more...

Actresses: Jennifer Lawrence, Elle Fanning, Amy Adams, Lily James, Morena Baccarin, Saoirse Ronan, and many, many more...

Annabelle Attanasio Lee & Ler she is Cable McCrory on the CBS television legal drama Bull.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back