• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The time I came without being touched as the Ler!

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
This story is M/F.

This is a true story from when I was a much younger man. All of this happened, no BS.
This story takes place back in 2000 or so when I was 21.

I met an older lady, Linda, from a yahoo tickling group, back then TMF wasn’t even around yet and tickle clips were few and far between.
Images and chat groups were the big thing back then. So meeting a woman for a TICKLE session was a really big deal, for me anyway.

Linda was 35, brunette with short brown hair, about 5’7, a bit chubby around the middle and I found out later a beautiful pair of exquisite ticklish feet. She was your typical, divorced housewife.

So we meet at a hotel near her. I was pretty inexperienced in sex and woman back then but we hit it off really well.
I secured the cuffs I had brought around the four corners of the bed while she was in the bathroom.
She comes out of the bathroom and slowly begins to strip for me, takes off her top, sits on the bed and removes one sock.

Out came a beautiful foot, 7 ½, creamy soft skin, lovely toes painted red. I couldn't help but stare at her feet and I felt a surge in my pants.
She took off the other sock and I couldn't tear my eyes from her feet, my penis was growing by the moment and my mouth was starting to water.

She sauntered over to me and pulled my shirt off over my head and then unclipped her bra. A lovely pair of size B tits swung forth and now I was beside myself.
She knelt down and undid the button on jeans and unzipped them, they fell to my sneakers. My cock was pressing against my underwear straining to get out.

She backed away and dropped her pants but kept her panties on, then walked over to the bed, sat down. I couldn't move, my body was so excited.

I just couldn't get over that I was in a room with a woman who was going to let me tickle her and maybe more.
She patted the bed, smiled and said, “I think you have to come over here to tickle me”.

So I removed my sneakers and jeans and went over to her and began tying her to the bed.

First her one arm, I was staring at her tits and she gave me a smile, I reached over to secure her other arm and she reached up and tickled my ribs which caused me to flinch and fall onto her a bit and start laughing, but I quickly regained myself and secured her second arm to the cuff.

She looked up at me over her and said, “I’m going to tickle YOU so bad when I get out of these”. Talk about being topped from the bottom!!

Anyway, I climbed/slid down her to her right foot.
Just amazing, till then I had played with girls feet in college, never anything major.
This was an upclose and personal foot, inches from my face. Just exquisite.

I secured the right ankle and then realized “I” hadn’t tickled her at all till this point so I ran my finger from heel to toes and she squealed with delight. Just a very sexy, deep woman’s laugh.
Her laugh was so sexy, I get hard today just thinking about that laugh of hers. So her one foot is locked in place and arms in place.

I was about to bind her other foot when she said, “You should take these off too.” And wiggled her hips to mean her panties. I slid those panties down so slowly, over her free knee. She has shaved herself bald. Not a bit of hair was on her pussy.

I was rock hard, I was light headed. I smelled her musk and just tried to absorb what was happening. I had a naked, older lady tied to this bed and I was about to tickle her, a LOT I put her free leg down and slid my fingers down her thigh, over her knee, over her calf, resting her foot on the edge of the bed and secured the cuff.

She was tied down in a hotel room with a 21 yr old college kid. I was standing there in just my underwear, she was naked, well except for the panty that was still down around her one ankle.
I slid my underwear off too and she moaned and sucked in air like women do and licked her lip and then bit it.

I knelt down and looked at her one foot up close, took in the wrinkles and then my fingers almost took over for me. They started at the heel, delicate, trailing up the sole, her arch more ticklish than the outer half, up to the toe beds. She went from a smile to a giggle to holding her breath to all out laughter. I stayed on her toes now and she went crazy, “HAHAHAHHA, Hey, your fingers are cold!, AHAHAHAHAHAHA”
Oh how she laughed, I need to hear more, my other hand went to her other foot. The first on her toes the new hand on the arch of the other, she started bucking on the bed, her hips trashing around, her feet barely able to move and I loved it.

My cock was throbbing, dripping pre-cum already from all of the excitement of the moment. I felt electric, a “beast” that had been dormant for so long was OUT and having a blast.
She was getting winded now as I was in a bit of a trance, “AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Yellow, Yellow”. I stopped my fingers, looked up and she was a bit of a mess. Hair disheveled, breathing deeply, her feet were pink. “I” had tickled her feet pink!

I checked to make sure she was ok and asked if I could continue. She nodded yes.

So I put my fingers around her foot, and then I did something I had wanted to do for a long time. I wrapped my mouth around her big toe and sucked.
I ate each of her toes, her big toe a bit ticklish the smaller toes much more so. I just nibbled and sucked. I was in heaven feasting on her feet.

My cock was still throbbing but I didn’t even really notice it.
The “beast” inside was having a great time. I stopped on her one foot and then realized I had a whole body to tickle. I stood and tickled her foot causing lots of laughs and gauffs now.

My hands moving up her calf, up to her knee, One had was spidering the upper knee, the other hand stroking the back of the knee. She responded immediately with lots of laughter, not crazy laughter and not her feet laughter but her knees were ticklish non the less.

So I was tickling the back of her knee when my hand wandered to a spot just above the knee on her inner thigh. She gasped and let out a shriek and immediately, started shouting, “NO Tom, not there, not yet!, You weren’t supposed to find that yet!!!” She was panicked and at that moment I hadn’t fully realized I had found her SPOT! The spot above all others! I squeezed both sides of her thigh with my hands and went to town on her thigh! HAHANANANANNANAHA, HAHAOA. OMG, STOP, HSHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, NO Please, OMG, Not There NOT FAIR”…

Her laugh was soooo pure, the look on her face was just amazing. And then the "beast" wanted to find out if both of her thighs had this spot. OH they did!
Both hands are now going to town on her thighs.
She is screaming with laughter, boobs are bouncing all over the place, pulling on her cuffs, her hips are bouncing.
I was in heaven! I tickled this way, my head was down just focused on my fingers on her thighs.

I was in the zone and I looked up at her face and her laughter hitched and her mouth wide open with laughter.
And then without touching myself, My cock shot a load across her body hitting the pillow beside her head.

My hands stopped and I shot another gizz stream across her chest and a third shot hit her belly button. I was dumb struck, she was still trying to figure out what happened.
I was still semi hard and then she said the sexiest thing to me through winded breath. “Well you aren’t done ticklin’ me yet are you?”

I explored every inch of Linda that afternoon. Her belly, her armpits were just as silky smooth as her feet. She hated the spider game where your fingers wander from elbows to armpits. Just hated it.

I tickled her all over and then I was staring down at her pussy and I said out loud. “Is it ticklish?”.

The look she gave me was one of abject want and terror. I sniffed her musk and slid a finger on the outside fold of her flower, her pussy, my amazement.
I love, LOVE to eat pussy. But at this time I wasn’t great or good at all. She shuddered as I ran my finger along her outter lips. “Ohhh, don’t tease me” “Hmmmmm, so naughty”.

I now slid a finger each on each side of her lips and she shuddered some more.
I explored that pussy and she gave me instructions, Move your tongue here, faster, slower. She is probably the reason I am so good today. I was loving what I was doing, my tongue was on her clit now, I had been sucking on it and then I had a moment of inspiration.

I sucked her clit(“OMG!. OMG! OMG”!) and then my hand reached up and tickled her lower belly(HAHAHAHAH, No fair, HAHAHAHAHA). She was close to cumming(“OHHHHHHHHHH”) when I was sucking on her clit but the tickle stopped her momentum from the edge but didn’t pull her too far back(“NOOOOOOOOOOOO”). I sucked her clit and my hands wandered around, tickling, feeling, touching. I had her clit she started cumming(OHHHHHH,NNNHMMMM”)and as she came my fingers found her spot, but lightly, just lightly and she came again, I sucked on her clit while tickling her spot and she came again, a third time. She just collapsed. I was rock hard again and just reviewing what had just taken place.

I was stroking her thighs and belly and then she gave me a look and then looked at my hard cock. “I NEED that now”. I made love to a 35 year old woman who rode her 21yr old boy toy. We met several times and she found out just how ticklish I could be.

My point of this story was that I came as the LER while tickling her without being touched.
I was so turned on, I just came on her with what we were doing. I can still feel the tingle in my body as that first cum shot left my body!

Its been a while since I typed out, I hope you enjoyed.
Tom from Delaware
Tommytikl

Last edited:
Great story, thanks!

Question for you, what was the back story to this during your time online leading up to this? Was she always into tickling? Was this something she and her ex did? Was this her first time being tied and tickled? That type of thing...

A little back story to this.
She is still around(just not TMF) But as she was 35ish back in 2000 so she's around 50 or so now.
We met through a yahoo tickling group. We both knew our meeting was sexual from the start because we had talked about it being such. She was 2-3 hours away, so the whole drive I was going crazy, like this is happening, this is really happening. THis was not my first ever session, but my first SEXUAL session.

She loved both ends of tickling but loved to be tickled and touched. Her ex never did anything sensual such as tickling or massage. So she loved touch, any touch. The thing that is so striking for me was she was just a very "plain" woman from the ankles up, but her feet were just amazing. Perfect toes, great arch, sensitive to touch!

I was not her first tickle encounter but for about a year we were pretty hot and heavy. I'll post some more stories of a later encounter we had and when she just destroyed me.
That whole boy toy/cougar thing is an interesting dynamic. The distance between us was good and bad. And our sessions usually went for like 3-4 hours easy and I don't mean sit around for 3 hours. i mean PLAY HARD for 3-4 hours.

Good times, Good memories.

Originally Posted by tommytikl

"But as she was 35ish back in 2000 so she's around 50 or so now."

Hey, that's getting close to my age! :p

Thanks for seeing the typo CLM13, I was 21. My 19yr old stories are another matter all together. Lots of college shyness and such...

Thanks for seeing the typo CLM13, I was 21. My 19yr old stories are another matter all together. Lots of college shyness and such...

Haha, Im just making sure that the true stories in this section are indeed true

Thanks IslandMan. Was a long time ago now...but I still remember her reactions and laugh!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back