• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female celebrities going through airport security

Great as always, Jeff. I like the shot where Ms Fanning's foot is kind of on tiptoe. Thanks.

Bare soles in some photos and exposed armpits in another photo! Wonderful set of pictures. Thanks for sharing them here. :D

I missed the last sets when Jeff first posted them. I love the Kirsten Dunst shots. Raised arms, and bare feet,. Classic. Thanks as always, Jeff.

This is a great thread, My fave is the Scarlett Johansson shot.
You really get to see the feet in natural state, no airbrushing etc.

Cheers for everyone for sharing the pics

TTG

HA! Look how uncomfortable Rihanna is putting her bare soles down on the floor.

Vera Farmiga

verafarmiga2.jpg roar_heath_ledger_sr_013_jpg_xwce.jpg 110310NR1_FARMIGA_B-GR_01.jpg

And Anna Kendrick, doing the walk in socks

i.5.celebrity-instagrams-9-03-ss10.jpg Anna+casually+leaves+L+A+IWc-ZIfeddOl.jpg

(Bump....) Any chance of reviving this excellent thread in 2017?

Probably not, because of TSA Pre-Check, a program that background checks travelers in advance. TSA Pre-Check allows travelers to keep their shoes on. Because actors and singers travel frequently, they almost certainly have a TSA Pre-Check membership. Sorry.

Also news stories began to emphasize how likely you are to pick up communicable foot fungi and other ailments if you walk barefoot through airport security so it’s not as common as it was right after that asshole shoe bomber struck. (Although you do see clueless women still padding through barefoot on occasion. (Not that I mind!)

This isn’t airport security, but it is Hillary Swank at the airport, lol.

Hilary-Swank-Feet-1065527.jpg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back