• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another newbie says hello.

TTT for joy

TMF Regular
Hi,

I have already posted one fantasy story here, which could give you an insight into how twisted my mind can be :D, but as I am new here, I thought I would introduce myself a bit.
I am quite a shy guy and never had any sort of girlfriend. I found out that I was into tickling, because me and my friend used to tickle his sister, when we were young teenagers and I was having... well confused feelings about it. While I can't really say I had a crush on his sister, getting giggles out of her, really turned me on. Then, when I grew older I stumbled on some tickling pics and I definitely knew that I was one of you guys.
As I mentioned before I am very shy, so discussing that kind of stuff, even anonymously is kind of difficult for me, but as I lurked on this forum for quite a while, I told myself I may as well become a member. :)

Welcome to the TMF, TTT for joy, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back