• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ultimate Tickle Spa f/f

ticklephehe

1st Level Red Feather
I have cameras covering every inch of the humble little day spa I own. Day in and day out, I watch beautiful half dressed women parade around, getting manicures, massages, wraps, etc. From my modest, but tasteful office I control their world for a day...

Like a fox in the hen house, I wait patiently for something..or rather someone special to strike my fancy..."hmmm lets see.....who wants a special on the house pedicure today....?" In general, I run a clean operation....no happy endings in my building.....but from time to time, as the Mistress of the house, I feel its my right to scratch an itch if I see fit. I pay my staff well, but I pay them even better for their silence, and for a helping hand on occasion.... I watch my screen, hunting... "Hmmm...nope....nope... mmm maybe....god no....nope....nope..oooooooh jackpot!" Centered on my screen was a heart-breakingly lovely woman.....maybe 5'5", dark hair, perfectly sculpted legs, pouty pink lips, nice round behind, and full bouncing breasts....all wrapped up in a black silk robe (which is of course provided by the spa). She's just checked in, changed and looks to be on her way to the manicure area...hmmm....I'll make a call to the desk, and then to my "assitants". I'll need some more info on my subject, and I'll need my room prepared.

It took only minutes to find out what I wanted...my new pet's name is Jasenia, she's older than me...hehehe..I've always had a thing for older women...booked and paid for the day herself, so it isn't a gift from a friend or lover....hmm....this is interesting...she specifically said no pedicure.....that could put a crimp i my plans, but then again, I can be very persuasive...

She's done with her nails, and is now heading to the massage room, full body of course...I'll redirect her afterwards to my special room...I want Jasenia nice and relaxed before I start my own "treatment" on her. She removes her robe and lays it on a chair, then slides under the sheet and onto the massage table...mmmmm..the more I see of her, the more I want her....in every way possible. The masseuse comes in, introduces herself, and then warms some massage lotion between her hands. "Mmmmm how delightful...a little pre-show...." Jasenia melts into the table as the woman massages her back, shoulders, neck, legs, but then an intersting thing happens....as the masseusse moves down to do her feet, Jasenia raises up very quickly and says "That won't be neccesary!" My employee is confused, but I am not....I think this is even more perfect than I had hoped for....the little minx is ticklish! I just know it! I bet her feet are especially sensetive, and so she won't let anyone, not even an innocent, unknowing masseusse, come anywhere near them! I am positively overflowing now....what a rush! Knowing that soon she will be in my chamber is almost too much to contain...FOCUS!....she is almost done! Time to introduce myself....

Your silky robe back on, you walk out of the room 'whew..that was close.....she almost made it to my feet....I would have been sooo embarrassed! I don't know what would have been worse, my cackling, or the wetness that would have seeped out and onto the sheet...' you think to yourself....you see a woman in a nicely cut black skirt suit with white pinstriping coming toward you smiling....dark hair, full figured, big plump lips, and as she gets closer you see the green eyes behind the black framed glasses....
"Hi, my name is Melissa, you're Jasenia right?"
"Uh yes, I am...."
"Great! I am the owner here, and I wanted to let you know personally that you have won a free pedicure! To be administered by me personally...Congratulations!"
'Oh god! You have got to be kidding me! What is it with these people and feet?!' you think..."Really that's ok! I'm feeling great, no need! haha" you say in a rush, trying to get out of this sudden predicament....I grab your arm and start guiding you down the hallway toward my office anyway...
"Oh you have to!! I promise you'll love it!" 'God I hate having to act like a blithering bimbo to get her where I want her..its ok, soon she will see the real me, and I'm willing to bet she's going to love it!' I usher you into my office, your protests go unheard, as I talk about how sooo much tension is kept in the feet, and how relaxing a pedicure can be....blah blah blah. There is a door, not immediately visible, in the back of the room....I grab your hand in mine, and pull you toward it....I open the door and stand aside, allowing you to go in first. As you walk past me, I reach up just a little and graze my nails down your back, I feel you shiver...'yes yes yes yes yes! You're mine now sweet-cheeks!' When you walk in the room you see a nice plush pedicure chair...raised a few inches off the ground, arm rests, head rest, (the seat, leg and foot rest all one continuous piece), pointed toward a short rolling stool....and two other women, employees, standing on either side of the chair. The rest of the room is lush and comfortable looking, fruits and bottled water layed out and kept chilled over ice, the walls are a dark pink, and there are lotions, nail files, and polishes displayed in a shelf behind the stool. I coo sweetly to you "Pleeese, just hop in the chair...." and then i throw on a mock pout to seal the deal....

"well...ok, but if I tell you to stop, promise me you will!" you warn, though unable to say no outright to the alluring woman in front of you.

"Of Courrrrse.." I lie...

My staff helps you up and into the chair, and you lay back closing your eyes and taking a deep breath. I stretch your legs apart, just a bit, putting each foot to a corner...I signal my loyal assistants, and suddenly all hands are on you, holding you down..."OH MY GOOODD HEEELLLPPP....WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! LET ME GOOOOOOO DAMMIT!!!" I have all my weight on your legs, struggling to keep them from kicking me, while the ladies in waiting strap your wrists to the chair....a chair which is of course specifically designed for my specific purposes.."Hush baby....you're so tense, I just want to help you relax...."

When the two women are through with your wrists, they join me at the feet, each one taking a leg and holding it outstretched as I fasten the remaining cuffs around those pretty little ankles....all the while you struggle and scream "AAAAAAAAHHHHHH.....HEEEEEEEELP.... HHEEEEEEELLLLP MEEEE PLEEEESEE!" you rock your body back and forth, eyes burning into me....'how could I be so stupid!? dammit! i'm gonna get this bitch somehow arrgh!'

With you now firmly attatched to the chair, wrists to the armrests, legs cuffed at the bottom, your legs spread apart....I send the two assistants away.."Thank you girls, please make yourselves comfortable in my office, and as usual, hold all calls and visitors. I am to be considered out for the rest of the day." "Yes Ma'am" they reply in unison and leave closing the door behind them.

We are all alone now....

"What are you going to do to me?!" fear and anger mixing in your eyes, and painted on your face.

I walk slowly to your left side, run my fingers through your hair and whisper in you ear "I"m going to tickle the shit out of your pretty little feet..." and then kiss your neck..
Your eyes widen "OH NO!" she can't be serious! i reach down into your lap and release the thin belt of your robe, and push it open, revealing your gorgeous body in full....I bite my lip....sweet leaping jesus....i love my job!
I then hike my skirt up just enough, and sit on your lap in the chair, my hands start exploring your body, or rather my nails do hehehe.....I lightly scrape them over your tummy, then along your sides swooping under your jiggling breasts when I reach them.

"AHAAHAHAHAAAAHAHANONONONOSTOPSTOPSTOPAHahahahahAHehehaha!" Your laughter rings in my ears...and I havent even gotten to the best part yet....I dig my fingertips into your ribs, making you squirm out of control underneath me.....your legs flexing, your hips rocking side to side to dislodge me "HHHEEEEEEEEEAHAHAHALLLPPPPPAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHANOOOOOONONONONHAHAHA" I throw a hand in the air, and pretend to ride you like a bull..."Whoooooohahahahaa.... you are a feisty one! My my my ..all worked up over a few widdle tickles awwwww..." "You aren't gonig to get away with this!! As soon as you let me go I'm gonna kick your ass!!"

"well then....I guess I just won't let you go...." I smile....and slide down between your legs....scratching my nails down the front of your torso, and down your legs as I go. I stop at your curly pubic hair, and nuzzle the soft mound with my nose, taking in your scent....mmmmmm that will be mine too...but first the feet....you squirm a little...I continue down your legs and slide onto the stool I have placed at the end of the chair..."ooooh lets see...which one first hmm?" Your feet scrunch up at those words "Plleeeeese not my feet!! I'm terrified of my feet being tickled!" you plead...i take a single nail and skate it up your left foot, slowly, making sure to hit every little bump in its path

"AHAHAAHAAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOHAHAHAAAHAHHAAAHA" your foot wiggles in the cuff, but not very much, I made it nice and tight...my nail claims your heel, then your high arch, then the oh so wrinkly ball, adn the tips of your toes...I let my touch continue over the top of your foot making the round back to your ankle, and then back under your heel spider flicking it.."AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH HHHHOOOOMGOMGOMGOGMOMGPLEEEEEEEESSEEESTOOOPPP PPAHAHHAHAHAHA" your head is thrown back in howling laughter and tears are starting to streak down your face.....what a lovely sight.

"I think somebody is ticklish.....hahaha...no wonder you're so afraid of your feet being touched...pity you fell into the spider's trap...." your butt is smacking up and down on the seat, your arms flexing against the restraints around your wrists....sweat beading on your body..... I dig my nail into your heel...giving you a chance to breath, but not letting you relax.....you take in a gasping breath of air and say "Pleeese Melissa uh uhuh...please no more uhuhuhuh I can't take it.."

"Oh i'm sure you can you little ticklelsut, and you're going to!" i use one hand to push back your bare toes and dangle my fingers over your foot, taunting you.."PPLEEEESEEEENONONONONO"

"YEESSSSSS....and you will now call me Mistress!" all five nails skate over your bare skin, so slowly and torturously it almost feels like they aren't moving..slowly up your heel, along your full high arch, lingering at the border to the ball, then up the ball and the underside of your long toes....
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
OOOOHNOOOOOONNNAHNONONONOAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAMISTREESSSSSSSPLEEEEEsee
NOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAHAAHAAAAA" all you rlimbs are pulling against the restraints, your head baning against the head rest, drool leaking out the corners of your mouth, huge crocodile tears mixing with them...ooooogooooddican't take any more, how does she know all my weaknesses?! all i can feel are those nails!!!

"Kitchy kitchy cooooo hahahahaha.....widdle wady going cwazy over some widdle tickles....." my nails go up and down over your twitching foot, over and over again, until your laughter is reduced to a silent quaking of your chest...i release your foot and run to your side and pinch your nose between my fingers "Ooooh better settle down pet..you'll hyperventilate and pass out...we can't have you missing any of the fun...." your eyes widen as you manage to suck in a breath through your mouth
"
UUUUUUUUHHahuhhuhuhuhpleeeeeseuhuhuhuhletuhuhuhmeuhuhuhuhgoooooo...."

"Not likely, but please keep begging, it suits you..." I saunter back down your side, back to my throne at your feet, and place my palm on top of your right foot, caressing it.....i smile looking at the slight glistening between your legs "What a dirty little pervert! getting all hot and bothered by my tickle torture, I knew this little slut just needed my helping hands....."

OH god she saw! but then again, now that she's seen how wet it gets me, maybe she'll do something about it and leave my horribly ticklish feet alone...

I glide the backs of my nails along the right sole.....heels to arch to ball...all wrinkled up, and toes clenching.....your other foot strains against the cuff trying to hide its mate....."AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHHAAHOMgOMGOMGOMGOMGEHHEHE
HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHANOMISTESSSSNOMISTRESSSSSSSPLEEEEEESEE NOOOOOOOOOO" your body is rasing completely off the seat, your heels diggin into the foot rest in vain....tears flowing and mixing with your saliva, sweat glistening all over you..... I rake my nails tips back down your quivering foot slowly over your ball, but when I reach the arch my nails start spider tickling...from one side of your foot to the other, over your inner arch to its outer edge, back and forth mmmmm hitting every delicious bump

"OOOHAHHAHAHAHAHFFUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA"

I dig my other idle fingers under your toes, and wiggle them about, then I push back on them "ready for the coups de gras my filthy tickleslut?"

"AAHHAAHAHOOhhhPleeeeeeSSEEEEMAAAAKEEEIIIIITTTTSTOOOOOPPPPP" ohmygoooooodshe'smakingmelosemymiiiiinddd
My nails first flicker under your toes, then start poking between the slippery sweaty little piggies....your newly manicured nails dig into the arm rest and your laughter pours out again "AHAHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAOOOOOOOGGGGG..... GGGGOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDSSHHHHIIIIIIIIIITTTTAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!!!!"

My nails move down your foot, skating one nail sideways over your sensetive ball, adding a finger at each pass, your body is rolling side to side, ass lifting off the chair, and slamming down over and over again, the bolted chair doesnt move an inch..... my nails skitter down a little spider flicking the very top of your tender inner arch, driving you completely mad!! I work my way down painfully slow....not wanting my fingers to miss one millimeter of your sweet flesh...."who do these feet belong to whore?"

"AHAHAHAHHAMAMAMAHAHAHAHAMIIIIIISTRESSSSSSSSAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA"
"Quick learner....very good....who's MY pet?" my nails slowly crisscross over your mid arch...mmm the soft pink flesh feeling nice and slick under my touch...

"AHAHHAAAAAAHAAHAHMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHA"
I reach the bottom of your arch, let go of your toes and let my nails skate, flicker and tickle wildly over your whole foot, each circling the top adn then down around to the bottom.. diggin between the bumps on your sole, my own pussy throbbing at the site of the hot mess in front of me....."AHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAOMGOMGOMGOMGOAOANANAHAHAHAHAAHHHEEHeha
AHHAAHAHHAAHHAAHNONOOOOOOOOOO" i reach a hand up and tickle the curly hair between your legs "Now last question...who does THIS belong to?" its too much for you now your body convulsing wildly, completely out of contol, drool pouring out your mouth, face covered in the mix of tears, sweat, and saliva.."MMIIIISSSSSTREEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOHHH
GOOOAHAHAHAHAAHAD!!!!"

"Good pet..." my fingers tickle your little hairs, and then slide into your waiting, dripping pussy, first one, then 2, then 3, sliding in and out..my pinky and thumb still tickling the throbbing outer lips......t know whether to moan or laugh..so you do both..

"MMMMOOOOOOOOOOOAHAHAAHHAOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHMISSTRESSSSSSSS!!"

I rake the nails of my other hand along your inner thigh, then use those fingers to torture your delicious pussy too.....mmm my fingers slick with your wetness, slide in and out of your tight pussy, slow and deep, feeling every twitch inside you......"Would you like to cum all over me slut? Would you like Mistress to finally give you that release?"

"OOOOMMMMMMGGGGYESSSSSYESYSYESYESYESPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESEEEEEE!!!!"

I lower my mouth to your hard clit, suck it out of its hood, and flick it with my tongue....my fingers still ticking your wet lips, still pumping deep and slow inside you.."MMMmmmMMMAMAOOOOOOOAMMMMMAAHAHAHAMMMMMOOOOOOAAHAHAHA
AAHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOHHHYESSSSSSSSSSSCUMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKKKKK"

Your legs shake, your body convulses, then clenches up and releases in pure ecstasy.....i feel your pussy tighten around my fingers, and then your cum bursts all over my hands....i leave my fingers inside for a moment, enjoying the sensation of your vaginal muscles still twitching inside....then I take them out and lick them...."mmmmm...." I scoot myslef up onto your lap again and take your head in my hands pulling you in for a kiss....deep and searching, my tongue traces your lips, then slides between them....we kiss til we are both out of breath....

"So can I schedule you for another appointment kitten...?" hehehehe

Last edited:
WOW!!!!! MY FAVORITE STORY!!!! I certainly hope there many more of those to come! What a great job. Sexy as all hell and very cute. I'd love to hear one where the mistress (YOU) gets a taste of her own medicine. I can't say enough about your story. I love your writting style. BRAVO!

hehhehe I sooo want more of this spa ^-^

my catering business has been quite busy , which is good for my bank account....so writing in on back burner, no pun intended

tapping fingas...but now I notice you did get a bit busy

Thank you IslandMan, more to come in the future. Real life often gets in the way of creativity...lol

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back