• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What do you need more of, looks or ticklishness?

TicklingTips

2nd Level Red Feather
OK this may sound a bit crass...but you know how man sometimes rate women on a scale of one to ten, based on looks? And we often rate each other or ourselves in ticklishness on a scale of one to ten. Well...let's say you're going to meet either a play partner or someone you'd actually want to be in a relationship with. So, they've got 1-10 for looks, and 1-10 for ticklishness. So maximum score = 20. But lets say, they can only equal 15 between those two scales. So they're not going to be really unattractive or totally non-ticklish, but somewhere in between.

I don't know how that would happen in real life, but it's just hypothetical. So do you want a incredibly hot, moderately ticklish partner? Or a moderately good looking, incredibly ticklish one? For example for me, I think I'd have to go 9 for look but 6 for ticklishness...although there are other days when maybe I'd go for 5 and 10!

You? Does it vary depending on whether you're talking about someone you'd have a relationship with, compared to just one tickle session?

If she's ticklish at all, I'll take the better looking one every time. It feels like more of an accomplishment tickling a very attractive woman. Also half the point of having a woman in your life is being seen with her. It's an ego thing.

If she's ticklish at all, I'll take the better looking one every time. It feels like more of an accomplishment tickling a very attractive woman. Also half the point of having a woman in your life is being seen with her. It's an ego thing.

What's the other half?

OK this may sound a bit crass...but you know how man sometimes rate women on a scale of one to ten, based on looks? And we often rate each other or ourselves in ticklishness on a scale of one to ten. Well...let's say you're going to meet either a play partner or someone you'd actually want to be in a relationship with. So, they've got 1-10 for looks, and 1-10 for ticklishness. So maximum score = 20. But lets say, they can only equal 15 between those two scales. So they're not going to be really unattractive or totally non-ticklish, but somewhere in between.

I don't know how that would happen in real life, but it's just hypothetical. So do you want a incredibly hot, moderately ticklish partner? Or a moderately good looking, incredibly ticklish one? For example for me, I think I'd have to go 9 for look but 6 for ticklishness...although there are other days when maybe I'd go for 5 and 10!

You? Does it vary depending on whether you're talking about someone you'd have a relationship with, compared to just one tickle session?

Ticklishness matters. I just can't do without.

Looks, as they say, are like money. They'll both be temporary. Ticklishness? Lol I would like to see someone try to will it away

It sounds crass because it is in fact an incredibly shallow thought.

Yes I agree, but it's HIS incredibly shallow thought to have, isn't it??

After over a decade in this forum, I've come to one conclusion a few years ago; people have their preferences, plain and simple. No matter what I might think about it, I won't change what someone finds attractive in their preferences.

I know you remember a thread a few years ago called "pretty feet, not so pretty face" (or something like that)? I raised hell over the OPs statements about wanting to tickle a coworker that he didn't think was facially attractive but thought she had great feet and he just had to get his play on, so to speak. Everyone myself included, came out on one end of the spectrum to the other and there was much blood shed on the battlefield...:sarcasm:

Guess what? At the end of the day, he STILL didn't find her physically attractive and he STILL wanted (and got) to play with her feet. So who was I to even have an opinion about it?

For me, lesson learned the hard way......:banghead:

This is a shallow thought, but who among us has ever met a new woman in your life and hoped that she was ticklish? Also, being ticklish does make the woman more appealing to me. Honestly, I don't completely care what she looks like as long as we get along, can be best friends and I can tickle her. That being said, one of the great loves of my life was a woman who was not at all ticklish. We are still friends and she is now married and lives out of state. Had she not moved, we might have stayed together.

The TMF Guide To Get The Ladies:

1. Rank them by attractiveness and ticklishness.

2. Show them off. It's an ego thing.

3. SEXUAL PLEASURE :dancingbanana:

Why does it seem that men on this forum are expected to pretend that women's physical attractiveness doesn't matter to us? Why are we supposed to pretend we want intelligence and personality and if she's cute at all that's just a bonus? Really, how realistic is that? Societal norms are being challenged or outright cast aside. For example, what constitutes a "lady" but also yes, what constitutes a "gentleman". People are ruder, more materialistic, more shallow than ever before. It's not about what's"nice" it's about what's realistic.

Why does it seem that men on this forum are expected to pretend that women's physical attractiveness doesn't matter to us? Why are we supposed to pretend we want intelligence and personality and if she's cute at all that's just a bonus? Really, how realistic is that? Societal norms are being challenged or outright cast aside. For example, what constitutes a "lady" but also yes, what constitutes a "gentleman". People are ruder, more materialistic, more shallow than ever before. It's not about what's"nice" it's about what's realistic.

There's a way to discuss something like this, for example privately among male friends, that would define the line between gentlemanly, and not.

Yes I agree, but it's HIS incredibly shallow thought to have, isn't it??

Sure, let him have and express the thought, who's stopping him? He himself said he thought it was crass, and I'm just saying, yes it is and here's why.

No one said that. It's obvious attraction matters to everyone and that is partially based on physical looks. But really, to reduce women to numbers is kinda fucked up. And please don't read this as me saying that only men do this or only men are at fault. I am sure women do the same, but this thread ( like so many others ) is focused on females and the number system and the ideas that go with that, seem to be that women are objects just to consume / use / jack off to.

I would rather a decent looking ticklish girl than a bombshell with no ticklishness whatsoever. Besides, beauty is in the eye f the beholder and cannot be measured.

I cant really answer this question because beauty really is in the eye of the beholder.Everyone likes different people of all shapes sizes color whatever.It is just what you as an individual are attracted to however ticklishness is always a plus for me ; )

Forget it.

OK I think this has been blown out of proportion a bit, and once again we are being told what is not suitable for discussion on the TMF.

Yes, it's shallow. A LOT of our discussions on here are. Both men and women on here don't read a story, watch a video or see a picture and go "I'd love to tickle/be tickled by him/her because they look like they've got a great personality and are quite intellectual."

No. We all judge people on things like looks, money, and ticklishness. A quick read through the topics listed on most of the forums here will demonstrate that.

This isn't a sexist or misogynistic post - I DID NOT say I was only after men's opinions, in fact I was quite interested to hear women's responses too. About men, if that's your thing. Yes, I framed it in terms of a woman. Because I'm a man. I suspect the women I've had a lot of interaction with here would understand that I'm not just viewing everyone through a prism of, are they hot and ticklish?

I maintain that if you don't like the topic of a discussion, your input is rarely required. There are aspects or genres of tickling I can't stand, but I don't post in those threads to say how much I don't like them, or that it shouldn't be discussed at all.

However this is a community. If the community believes that this thread is inappropriate for inclusion on the TMF, let's ignore it and let it die.

But why? This post seems suitable :0 You basically asked others how much looks and ticklishness matters in a relationship. It may seem picky, but certainly not unsuitable. Great thread, dude!

But why? This post seems suitable :0 You basically asked others how much looks and ticklishness matters in a relationship. It may seem picky, but certainly not unsuitable. Great thread, dude!

I thought so, but oh well.

I have been thinking about this since this thread was first started.

For a one-time tickle session, let (a,b) be the looks rating, a, followed by the ticklish rating, b, each between 1 and 10.
Let F(a,b) be my overall rating for the desirability of tickling that woman. I have scaled F(a,b) to be between 0 and 100.
Here are my ratings:
F(a,b) = 0 if a<3
F(a,b) = 0 if b<3
If a and b are both at least 3, then F(a,b) = ab

For the non-mathematically minded, if somebody falls below a minimum level of attractiveness or falls below a minimum level of ticklishness, then I see no point in tickling her.

If not, then my rating is the PRODUCT of her attractiveness and her ticklishness.

If this makes me seem shallow, remember that this was for a one time tickle session, not for a relationship.

Oh hey guys, remember those other threads about how guys have trouble talking to women on the TMF? Well, I think I figured it out.

The problem is that, as others have said, you're reducing the woman to a 1-10 based solely on her looks.

I'd rather tickle an average looking, flirty, outgoing, sarcastic, girl with a bubbly personality than a super model with none of the above.

To me, the average, sarcastic girl is a 10 and the super model is like a 1 or 2. So to say only looks matter is off. And this can be applied to videos too. You know the women who talk back, are playful, sarcastic, and fun to tickle? That's what I'm talking about.

This is a tough call. It depends on whether I am looking to just tickle or to tickle and also have sex. If I'm looking to also have sex, I need to be attracted to the person I'm tickling. If not, it's far less important. In the past couple of years, I decided I was done settling and would only go for having both - ticklishness and attractiveness. I'm thinking about writing a how-to guide, for how I did it. I've had 6 tickle partners and dozens and dozens of sessions in the past two years.

We've got a discussion going here, as to whether such a guide would be helpful: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?246672-How-To-Find-A-Tickle-Partner-e-book

I would rather a decent looking ticklish girl than a bombshell with no ticklishness whatsoever. Besides, beauty is in the eye f the beholder and cannot be measured.

I completely agree with this. I've definitely tickled some average looking females in the past but I still had a lot of fun tickling them because a lot of them were actually really ticklish. So I guess, to me, it's the ticklishness that matters more.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back