• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WISH #1: Guilty Pleasure (Fantasy Play's MTJ Debut!) *New 2/17/2014

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

WISH #1: Guilty Pleasure
Art and Story by Fantasy Play
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

Desiree is a lovely girl with a very special problem.

Her beautiful young body provokes fantasies in everyone she meets. Everyone who sees her gorgeous, slender feet wants to tickle them without mercy, until Desiree is a giggling, sobbing wreck.

Now, that’s not so unusual. Plenty of girls have similar problems. But it doesn’t end there. You see, Desiree is no ordinary girl. She’s a wish genie. She can hear the desires of her friends and co-workers, their hunger to lay her down and explore her body’s most ticklish regions. And when that desire is phrased as a wish, her curse takes full effect; she becomes the wisher’s helpless tickle-slave, forced to submit to the most delicious, agonizing torture she can imagine. It drives her to the brink of insanity, even as a secret part of her libido glories in her ticklish torment. Trapped in an unending cycle of guilt and pleasure, terror and passion, tickled by an endless series of wish-happy masters and mistresses, Desiree is constantly on the run. All she wants is freedom from her curse…at least, that’s what she tells herself.

The first issue of a delicious new series by Fantasy Play, WISH is an erotic treat, full of sensuality and dark thrills. Remember…be careful what you wish for, because Desiree might get it!

-Colin

ITEM FEATURES

• 13 Full Color Pages + Cover!
• 35+ Comic Panels!
• Art & Story by Fantasy Play!
• Nylon and Barefoot Tickling
• Upper-body Tickling!
• M/F & F/F Tickling!
• Direct Digital Download (PDF format)

Product and Ordering Information

Attachments

• Wish01_Cover.jpg
    Wish01_Cover.jpg
    800.8 KB · Views: 543
  • Wish01_Preview.jpg
    Wish01_Preview.jpg
    775 KB · Views: 981
Hot and Sexy story, premise, and illustration. Congratulations, FP, on your first MTJ publication. Well done!

I enjoyed the feminine flair of the plot which I find spontaneous and refreshing. Cool art too! Kudos for joining MTJ (he’s awesomesauce!) and the gang. Fantasy Play, I wish you well on your debut comic and hoping to read the sequel of this comic soon…

This is a wonderful and amazing comic:lover:
The idea of Desiree's character is so damn great and unique :typerhappy:
Finnaly your art style and fantastic ideas in your first comic :)
I'm so glad you joined this wonderful circle, you are one perfect addition for this team :D

Hot and Sexy story, premise, and illustration. Congratulations, FP, on your first MTJ publication. Well done!
Thank you so much C.A.B.!! I really appreciate your kind remarks. It really means a lot coming from you as I love your art (Major fan here) and your opinion (in awe). -GLEE-

I enjoyed the feminine flair of the plot which I find spontaneous and refreshing. Cool art too! Kudos for joining MTJ (he’s awesomesauce!) and the gang. Fantasy Play, I wish you well on your debut comic and hoping to read the sequel of this comic soon…
Oh Bohemianne! Thank you for sharing your thoughts with me. I adore your work and your opinion really hits the spot <3 I agree, MTJ and the gang are the Fizzuck'n best! I have started WISH 2. I'm very excited :)

This is a wonderful and amazing comic:lover:
The idea of Desiree's character is so damn great and unique :typerhappy:
Finally your art style and fantastic ideas in your first comic :)
I'm so glad you joined this wonderful circle, you are one perfect addition for this team :D
Deemon! Thank you for enjoying Desiree -LOVE- I had a lot of fun spinning this story HAhaha! I want to be her LOL - YIPPY my FIRST comic!! Everyone on TMF is wonderful!! Thank you, your support and opinion is special.

attachment.php

WISH #1: Guilty Pleasure
Art and Story by Fantasy Play
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

Thank you MTJPub! What a delicious treat it is to be able to share my comic with anyone! I couldn't be happier about it. Thank you also to ChicagoAnnie and Colin and everyone who has shown me support and encouragement. I'd be telling a lie if I said I have not started WISH - Part 2!!! I am far to eager for my own good.... but maybe my drive is a good thing? hahaha!!!! -LOVE-

Congratulations on your debut comic!
The samples are looking great, and I'll be sure to support this.

Dazzling work, FP!

And welcome to MTJ.

This first comic offering sings with eroticism, and delight. I think the most interesting aspect for me as a reader was the true conflict and powerlessness of Desiree. Her secret role as a slave to her master's wishes makes her the ultimate bottom. A fantasy many of us have certainly had at some point. It's one of the foundation pillars of tickling: the intense desire to resist and the inability to do so. Not only can Desiree not resist the laughter - she can't resist ANYTHING her master commands.

Wow. Awesome idea - and hitting at the very core of our fetish, imho.

Well drawn, well conceived.

Can't wait to see what comes next!

Deet

I'm late as usual, but I wanted to add my congratulations to FP for her wonderful debut. The idea of a "wish genie" who is forced (semi) against her will to fulfill others' tickling fantasies is superb, and beeyootifully executed! I think we'll be seeing some wonderful things from this lady in the future. :)

C

Congratulations on your debut comic!
The samples are looking great, and I'll be sure to support this.
Thank you Dr. Random :) I am very happy and the entire process was WIN WIN for me! Everything from scribbling out the panels, editing patiently (Something I am being taught to do with diligence -bitelip-), adding colours, waiting its release.... hoping everyone likes it... WHAT FUN! -HUG-

Dazzling work, FP!

And welcome to MTJ.

This first comic offering sings with eroticism, and delight. I think the most interesting aspect for me as a reader was the true conflict and powerlessness of Desiree. Her secret role as a slave to her master's wishes makes her the ultimate bottom. A fantasy many of us have certainly had at some point. It's one of the foundation pillars of tickling: the intense desire to resist and the inability to do so. Not only can Desiree not resist the laughter - she can't resist ANYTHING her master commands.

Wow. Awesome idea - and hitting at the very core of our fetish, imho.

Well drawn, well conceived.

Can't wait to see what comes next!

Deet

Haha Thank you Bandito! You can just see the torment in Desiree is genuine... Its too good but she hates it! She is tortured Deet, and its only bound to get worse... MUCH worse! I've got some ideas. WISH 2 is going to be a lot more intense. I know I'll be squirming in my seat during its creation!! LOL

I'm late as usual, but I wanted to add my congratulations to FP for her wonderful debut. The idea of a "wish genie" who is forced (semi) against her will to fulfill others' tickling fantasies is superb, and beeyootifully executed! I think we'll be seeing some wonderful things from this lady in the future. :)

C
Colin, I can't thank you enough for your kind words! I was really hoping that WISH would be well received and now that the story is set up, I'm going to torture that poor girl... I MEAN, draw some ticklish erotic scenes... LOL

Thanks everyone <3
FP

Haha Thank you Bandito! You can just see the torment in Desiree is genuine... Its too good but she hates it! She is tortured Deet, and its only bound to get worse... MUCH worse! I've got some ideas. WISH 2 is going to be a lot more intense. I know I'll be squirming in my seat during its creation!! LOL

You're awesome, FP. Already excited about Wish 2. I'm sure it will be even more tickly than the first offering!!!

And congrats again on your first full-length comic!

B

I was really hoping that WISH would be well received and now that the story is set up, I'm going to torture that poor girl... I MEAN, draw some ticklish erotic scenes... LOL

I'm very much looking forward to Desiree's continuing torment... I MEAN, erotic adventures... ;)

It's great having you on board FP!

Thank you for all the great feedback folks!

Jim
MTJpub.com

LOL Jim! I've been thinking a lot about dear Desiree lately... and those erotic adventures -SLYGRIN-
Thank you so much :)

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back