• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Love My Aunts Big Feet

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
I've written about my aunt previously but ended up deleting the stories. So I thought I'd write a new one. My aunt and I are close we hangout a lot. Real quick rundown my aunt is in her late 50's stands 5'7 and wears a size 10 shoe with long toes, long toe beds and pretty feet. She's extremely ticklish. And honestly I don't think she minds being tickled.

So this day I came over and she was wearing gym shoes jeans and a shirt she had just got home from running errands. She was tired, sitting at the kitchen table with a glass of wine. Apparently her second glass. We made small talk about her day and how I'd been doing. She yawned and said how rough a work week she had had and boom there's the door to my opportunity, I asked hey how about a massage to relax I got no where to be today. She said oh baby would you do that for auntie? I said of course. So I made her a palate on the floor with blankets and pillows and she came in the room and took off her shoes and laid down on her stomach. "Oh yeah I needed just to lay down and relax" she said. So I came and laid at her feet because I was obviously starting there.

I could see her wiggling her toes through her socks, and then I grabbed her ankles one at a time a removed her baby blue socks. Her soles are naturally wrinkly and fate the the socks come of she really wiggles her toes and I'm trying to remain calm but my heart is racing at this point from excitement. She finally stopped moving and I told her before I start I'm going to do a reflex test to check your nerves. She said that's fine. I took click eon and with the clicker end began to poke her soles all around. She wiggled and twitched but that's it. Obviously very ticklish. Then I decided to drag the pen down from heel to her toes. Her whole foot flexed and and I did again and she laughed out "haha! That's ticklish!" I apologized she said oh no it's fine baby I was trying not to laugh.
I told her it's fine and she can laugh all she wants. I moved to her right for and did the same she flexed her feet and even her legs tightened as she was trying to fight the tickled. So I went for it and took my fingers and tickled both her feet and she just collapsed into hysterics. Hahahaahhaha ok ok ok ok! So I stopped. And begin to really massage her feet. And then on to the rest of her body.

I of course revisited her feet. To put lotion on them which with her feet being slick I slipped some more tickles in. She's a lot of fun to tickle and play with her feet. She's a single woman so I can see her enjoying the company and having a good massage and a good laugh. I've always wanted to just tickle her feet but I think sneeking the tickles in is more fun. Thanks for reading

Lovely story. Where are you and your Aunt from? She sounds like she would be fun to tickle. I would tickle her for sure.....LOL Thanks for sharing your story.

Thanks soon I will post a new recent pic. Maybe even a sneaky tickle clip

I enjoyed reading your story. I hope you will post some more tickling stories of your aunts feet.

I would love to see a clip of you tickling your Aunt's feet. Please make one.

Thanks for the responses and your requests are being taken into full consideration as I am working on setting up another hangout. Definitely will have photos. I will try to get her to laugh she likes to hold back on laughing but her feet she can't help but react.

Interesting...

I'll be checking back to see where this goes.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back