• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DOMME NATION #1 (Dr. Random Comic!) *New 02/26/14

MTJpub

Verified
attachment.php

DOMME NATION #1
Written and Created by Colin
Art by Dr. Random
Edited by ChicagoAnnie

Welcome to the future. The world is ruled by beautiful, dominant women who rule over vast estates. These "dominas" spend their days in playing with their slaves and plotting against each other-for when one mistress succeeds in capturing and enslaving another, she takes her rival's property for her own. Now the biggest prize of all is at stake: the position of Ultimate Domina, Mistress of Mistresses. It has been decreed that whichever domme succeeds in enslaving the greatest number of her colleagues within a year will rule over all.

There is only one catch: the "conversion" from domina to slave must be accomplished using that most ancient and curious of arts: tickle-torture! Three formidable dommes, Lady Frost, Mistress Blaze, and Miss Lioness, have decided to band together to capture the petite and unassuming Mistress Mika. But Mika is cleverer than she appears, and easily turns the tables on her rivals. Now shrieking, giggling captives, the trio's only hope is to resist uttering those fatal words: "I submit to you, Mistress." But Mika's expertise in tickling beautiful women to near madness is exceeded only by her passion for it. She has strange technologies at her command...and poor Frost, Blaze and Lioness are so very, very ticklish. How long can they hold out?

DOMME NATION is the latest collaboration between fetish writer Colin and artist extraordinaire Dr. Random (TICKLISH JUSTICE, THE MOST TICKLISH SUMMER). Filled with delicious art, gorgeous women and mouthwatering torments, DOMME NATION will take you to another world, where laughter is law!

Item Features

• 13 pages plus cover
• 50+ Comic Panels!
• Foot and Upper-Body Tickling!
• Scene of holding in laughter!
• Written by Colin!
• Art by Dr. Random!
• F/F Tickling!
• Digital Download PDF format

Product and Ordering Information

Save $2 off of the following Dr. Randoms comics!

TJ01_Cover.jpg
The Most Ticklish Summer #1

TMTS01_Cover.jpg
Ticklish Justice #1

This offer is good until 03/31/14

Please enjoy a sneak peak at the cover art and preview page below......

Attachments

• DN01_cover.jpg
    DN01_cover.jpg
    569 KB · Views: 421
  • DN01_Preview.jpg
    DN01_Preview.jpg
    596.3 KB · Views: 535
Last edited:
"Slave Pookie" LOLOLOL!!!!

Always a treat to enjoy Doc Random's delectable and devilish line work. I absolutely love his crisp clean style. And of course Colin is the wicked best writer in all the environs of TMJ. A lethal combination that slays the "i needs sum Tickle Torture comix" blues.

What a wonderful idea :D
Your style of painting is amazing and I love this Domme story :D
So damn sexy and so unique :D

My favorite page is the awesoem No. 11 :D
Especially the middle panel... this is soooo freaking sexy and hot and I wanna such a lioness for me, too:lover:

First of all, it is a clever title. I like it. You get the most with group tickling. Then, I enjoyed the art, so generous ticklish elements, naughty scenarios and almost non-stop tickling. The “tail” caught my attention and I find it hilarious. Kudos to team Colin and Dr. Random! :)

Now this...is the way to get someone interested in a new series. Colin and the Doc seem to have a knack for getting people(me at least) hooked instantly ito your series. Though please...slow down guys. Create to many series and I will start to hound ya to update all of them every month...just ask Bandito. Gotta say I digged Mistress Lioness the most of the characters. More different then the rest besides her gene modification.

Domme Nation will go right with Tickle Justice and Dr Random's solo Science of Laughter as purchases for me.

"Slave Pookie" LOLOLOL!!!!

Always a treat to enjoy Doc Random's delectable and devilish line work. I absolutely love his crisp clean style. And of course Colin is the wicked best writer in all the environs of TMJ. A lethal combination that slays the "i needs sum Tickle Torture comix" blues.

Thanks, CAB! Remind me to hit you up for a cover-blurb if I ever land that big New York Times best-seller--yours always do me proud! :)

What a wonderful idea :D
My favorite page is the awesoem No. 11 :D
Especially the middle panel... this is soooo freaking sexy and hot and I wanna such a lioness for me, too:lover:

I love her too, Deemon-Tickle! There's just something about a woman who's allowed herself to be genetically enhanced with the DNA of a large predatory cat...
:)

First of all, it is a clever title. I like it. You get the most with group tickling. Then, I enjoyed the art, so generous ticklish elements, naughty scenarios and almost non-stop tickling. The “tail” caught my attention and I find it hilarious. Kudos to team Colin and Dr. Random! :)

Thanks, Bohy! I had a feeling you'd like the tail. :) What better way to render a kitty-lady helpless with laughter?

Now this...is the way to get someone interested in a new series. Colin and the Doc seem to have a knack for getting people(me at least) hooked instantly ito your series. Though please...slow down guys. Create to many series and I will start to hound ya to update all of them every month...just ask Bandito. Gotta say I digged Mistress Lioness the most of the characters. More different then the rest besides her gene modification.

Domme Nation will go right with Tickle Justice and Dr Random's solo Science of Laughter as purchases for me.

Thanks, MisterAE! That's the problem with being a workaholic...the ideas just keep coming, and when you're paired with an artist of Doc Random's caliber, you just can't resist putting out new stuff.

Miss Lioness sure has been shown a lot of love here...her genetic-enhancement was almost an afterthought, but I wouldn't be surprised if some of her kith & kin (kitten?) show up in future episodes. I'll have to ask the Muse and see what she thinks...after I finish doing the dishes & sweeping the floor, naturally.

Okay, time for breakfast--latkes, who wants latkes?? :)

Colin

Thanks everyone!
Getting a chance to work with Colin is always such a treat. My art certainly wouldn't have the same flair without the characters and scene set-ups he offers.

Another amazing creative series is born from the wonderful brains of the Doc and Colin!

Love it!!! Great concept, great characters, and oober great tickle action (and of course great foot licking - it's a Colin comic - There's gonna be foot licking) LOL.

I'm already looking forward to the next installment.

You two are a terrific team!

Moar plz,

B

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back