• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inspired by a very beautiful young lady who's looks leave me breathless.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are greatly appreciated.

This is a continuation of "Total Control."

Surrendered.
Inspired by A Very Beautiful Young Lady
Written by northernfeather
c.

You squirm and rock from side to side and I remove your belt altogether and toss it aside. Now I slowly slide a single finger across your tummy at the top of your jeans and instantly you giggle. I continue, watching you shake and squirm, then lean forward and begin softly kissing your button. This has you suddenly suck in your tummy and continue to giggle and squirm and this pleases me no end. I now come up beside you, lean forward and kiss your lips and tell you how much I love you. Instantly you gasp, but immediately you return my kiss and this pleases me.

“I hope you don’t think of me being too forward,” I whisper, “but I needed to tell you.”

To my surprise you ask me to remove the blindfold, so that you may look into my eyes and that I may see yours and so I slowly remove it. Your green eyes are warm and I somehow get the feeling that you are looking into mine as if to search for something. I slowly and lightly stroke your left cheek then kiss you again, this time longer. You and your lips kiss back and I can feel you lifting your head, so I cradle it with my right hand and continue kissing. However I have a surprise for you and suddenly you feel my right hand’s fingers spidering over your tummy, up your right side and spider tickling your armpit. This has you giggling again and so I stop kissing and tickle both pits. Instantly you are writhing and giggling again and while I am pleased, I must get back to the matter at hand. I go back to your jeans and begin teasing the button clasp on them.

Instantly you begin writhing again and I tease the button even more, telling you that one of your last defences is about to be taken from you. I hear you hiss the word shit and I giggle to myself and pop the button undone. Again you writhe even more and it is all I can do to follow your zipper to pull it down.

“Is it zipper time?” I tease. Again I hear you hiss the word shit, followed by the word no and I giggle again and begin to slowly pull it down.

“Will I see something very warm, if not hot, if not wet, if not tickly as well?”

Still another oh shit is hissed from you, followed by the word fuck and I can’t help but tease.

“Did someone say fuck; is that what’s on your kinky mind for me at the moment?”

You hiss the word no and I giggle again, pulling your zipper down even further. It is then that I get my first glimpse of your paisley pink panties and I can definitely imagine what’s under them. I stop unzipping and place a single finger on the very centre of the area I can see. You freeze and then begin squirming and I lightly press that area and begin stroking it. You freeze again and I continue stroking then suddenly stop. Using both hands I part your jeans as much as the unzippered area will let me and I lean forward and kiss your pink panties. Again the words shit and fuck come from your lips and now you suddenly arch your back, then drop back and squirm around. I know that I’ve hit a hot spot and kiss again, the begin stroking once more.

“You are so soft here, so sensual; and so… wanting?”

Your response is the words shit and fuck again and I know that I really have hit a hotspot.

“You have the most beautiful eyes I’ve ever seen,” I whisper. But this area is an orgasmic eclipse to me. Shall I make you cum in your panties, or take my sweet, sweet time now in removing your jeans and panties.

Still another hiss and more squirming and I move down to begin to untie one leg. But I am playful and I again begin tickling your left foot. The giggles instantly return and I congratulate myself in keeping you off guard. I bend your toes back and tickle under them and your giggles intensify, then hold your foot still with both hands and begin kissing and nibbling your toes. This has you squirming and giggling like crazy and I can feel the power in your foot, desperately trying to free itself from my grip.

There is an intense dichotomy running through me now. One hand: wanting to keep tickling you and never stop, or stop when you definitely need a break. The other hand: wanting to untie you, take you in my arms and love you forever. I absolutely cannot get over how beautiful you are and there are moments, like the first time I ever laid eyes ion you, when I’m totally breathless. I watch you writhing now, your foot desperately twisting and turning in my hand to find even a moment’s relief. I somehow feel that you are divided as to which would be worse, my continuing to tickle you or me taking off your jeans and panties to stroke and tease your mound.

To me the question is the same and I have to ask myself which I would enjoy more and your non stop giggling laughter and intensely writhing foot isn’t helping me answer it.

I swiftly rake my fingers up and down your sole and you instantly burst into laughter and intensely writhe. Once again your head and bum are pounding the bed and you are desperately trying to find the words to make me stop. Your head while repeatedly pounding the pillow is also shaking from side to side and I am delighted to have you in this state. Your bubbly and sweet giggling has been replaced by jagged laughter and this pleases me no end. To add to your torment I now also nibble your toes and this brings a scream from you and more intense jagged laughter. Now I firmly spider tickle my fingers from heel to toes and back and your writhing increases. You can’t take this and you’re screwed for letting me know it with your laughter and writhing. I know far too much and that screws you even more. You are now not only still trying to find the words to make me stop, but now trying to even form words.

“Do we have a little problem here?” I tease.

I now bend your toes back spider under them and this has you writhing even more now. To keep you off guard I continue to spider your sole as well and this new division of your senses has you laughing even more. A little problem doesn’t even begin to cover it as your reactions reveal that this is a much bigger problem to you and I smile sweetly to myself at my success. I have to grip your foot even tighter now as I can feel the power increasing and your will for freedom growing stronger.

Are there still thoughts of your jeans and panties occupying your mind or have they been instantly brushed aside. This is a question that I know the answer to all to well, but I still want to ask it out loud anyway. And so I return to untying your left leg. To my surprise when I finish untying it, you don’t move it at all. I move to your right one and do the same and then bring your legs together. I then come sit beside you and begin lightly tugging on your jeans, To my even bigger surprise you arch your back and I begin to pull them off your waist and down your legs. First one leg off then the other and I now toss them on the floor. Now I go back to the foot of the bed and retie your legs wide apart again.

You look at me with those green eyes of yours and again I want to untie you, take you in my arms and hold you all night. But there’s a small wet spot on your panties and it’s giving me other ideas. I lean over you panty covered mound and lightly kiss it. Instantly you begin to moan and try to arch your back. I again kiss it and again the same result. Now I slowly stroke a single finger from your labia to your perineum and back and still more moaning and attempted arching. My finger moves at a slow but steady pace and I delight in the fact that your wetness is getting bigger. But I don’t want you cumming too soon so I stop. You look at me again, only this time there is a slight pleading to your eyes and I smile sweet back and begin kissing your tummy. The word no instantly comes from your lips and is repeated many times over. I get even more playful, reach over and begin teasing your left nipple and again you repeat the word no many times over. Now being even more playful I let my fingers spider off your nipple and into your armpit. Again the word no comes only this time louder.

You can’t take this and what makes it even worse is the fact that I know it and that I can stretch it out and you along with it for as long as I want.

“How about,” I whisper, “If I stick my hand inside your panties and slowly rub and stroke you there?”

You moan again, only this time it’s the word yes repeated and I giggle quietly.

“Well in do time sweetness; that is if I decide to do it at all. But it is nice to know I have your permission. After all, I don’t want you feeling taken.”

You hiss the word shit at me and I also think I hear the word bastard. I giggle at this and continue stroking and tickling only slower this time and my finger over your mound is at a bare crawl and my tickling fingers causing your left arm to pump violently. I get even more playful and let five fingers now ever so slowly spider your mound and again you hiss the word shit at me. I now have you under totally control and on the razor’s edge and this is driving you almost insane. But that insanity isn’t yours alone as I still want to stop all this, untie you, take you in my arms and hold you all night. A question is now running erratically rampant through my brain and that is am I falling in love with you? And this combined with the fact that I am still also wanting, to untie you, take you in my arms and hold you.

You are very beautiful, deep, warm and sensitive and very loving to me in allowing me to do this to you. Opening yourself up to me was a very big trust on your part and I am glad that you felt comfy enough with me that you felt ok to do it. I finally stop everything and again look into your eyes. That pleading look is still there and you squirm your hips, to let me know what you want. I know what you want; you want me to get you off, make you cum and maybe even if I can overcome my shyness, have sex with you. Yes you still want to be tickled but now your arousal has taken command and It wants all the attention.

I stop everything again, look at you then lean forward and kiss you several times. My brain is still trying to handle the quanderous question of whether I am falling in love with you or not and wanting to untie you and such. I could say yes and go along for the ride, but would that be fair to you if the outcome was for not. Or I could say no and deny my feelings for you, which would in turn deny me knowing your feelings for me. Yet I must also ask myself the question as to whether you are as divided and not sure of your feelings for me as well.

Your green eyes are one of the things I love most about you and every time I look into them they speak volumes to me, but in the quanderous state I’m in, I just wish I could understand what they’re saying. I don’t have a Rosetta stone to decipher feelings and even if there was such a stone, would my brain be able to use it now?

I begin kissing your neck again and this has you jerk slightly and move your head to one side. I quietly say thank you and begin kissing that part of your neck, then the other side as you move your head again. Your entire body is now warm to my touch and I do want to touch you forever. It is now that I come to know that I do have real feelings for you and again my mind is hit with another erratic quest and that is should I make those feelings known or not?

My kisses leave your neck and I begin kissing your left and now somewhat moist armpit. This you squeal and then giggle; and I allow myself several more kisses before moving onto the right one. I want to blow raspberries in there right now, but this a sensual moment and I want top make it last as long as possible. Again you are very special to me and I again do not want you feeling as though you were taken.

I hear little moans coming from you and I giggle to myself at the fact that you are ready to flower. And flower you will, but only when I let you, and I am not ready yet. I whisper to you how you leave me breathless and filled with so many words that I can’t put together to even search for the feelings to describe you and how you make me feel. To my surprise you squirm and try to form words yourself. Are you the same way at this moment?

You have given me so many breathless moments it’s a wonder I’m still breathing at all and I continue kissing. As I continue in my mind I am looking you all over and am ready to melt all over the floor. The moans are getting more frequent now and there is more passion to your voice. I slip my hands behind you to cradle your spine and instantly you squeal and gasp slightly, arch your back a little, then fall back on the bed, slowly moving your head from side to side. Your eyes are tightly shut and I can feel your now warm breath. There is also more warmth from your movement as I can feel trickles of sweat as I continue kissing.

Are you as hot as I am?

But it is not a lusty, fervid and sexual hot within me, but rather a fervid hot for just how beautiful you are and how you leave me breathless. For even is the sea were of ink and the sky of parchment, I could not begin to find let alone write the words to tell you how beautiful you are. And so, there is a small conflict brewing inside of me; one side angry and frustrated that I cannot find the words, and the other side, more calm and soulful at the fact that they will come, but that I must give them time. But I do not want my sea to dry up and I do not want my parchment to blow away. I do not want my words lost on a sea of forever, a sea with no shores, no compass points, no direction and especially no you.

I stop kissing not wanting to take you before your time; the time that I decide is yours. But I haven’t stopped kissing just yet and I begin lightly kissing your ribs. Instantly you giggle and squirm intensely and I giggle back at you and continue kissing. I am methodical and sensually slow in my kissing; kissing one rib at a time and from tip to back. But your movement is anything but methodical, as you try every which way to get away from me. This has me giggle back at you and I kiss more.

“Someone has ribs and I like.”

I begin lightly and sensually kissing your tummy and your reaction continues to my delight. But here is only for a few moments as I am ready for my next target.

Moving down slightly I begin to lightly spider your inner thighs and get the shock of my life as you instantly go insane with intense bucking, writhing and hysterical laughter. I have found one of your secret spots and a sweet spot at that and I let my fingers roam at will. From your mound to almost your knees and back they roam, spidering here and there and everywhere. You are a blur of movement and a never ending flow of insane laughter.

“Who votes for more tickling,” I tease. “Those who want more say eye, those who don’t say nay. Well it looks unanimous, the thighs have it.”

My teasing it seems torments you as much as my tickling and I am delighted. Now I move my fingers right onto your mound and continue spidering and all I hear from you are the words “fuck and shit” and the word “no,” being repeated several times over. I have you and want to stretch this out for as long as I can. I want to get you off in my time not yours.

I look up at you; your eyes clenched tightly shut, body moving from side to side, armpits glistening as you sweat with pensive apprehension, not knowing what I have planned of how I intend to carry out my plan. To really tease you I single finger stroke your mound from your perineum to your labia and instantly you draw in a short sharp breath and utter more barely audible words. I have you-

“I can’t have you getting off to early now can I.”

With that I use one hand to tickle your left inner thigh and instantly you squeal to laugh and swear at me
again. The mound tickling is driving you crazy and now the added thigh tickling is sending you through the roof. I have you on the edge and you know it and know there is nothing you can do about it.

“I think I should change the pace shall I?”

You squeal and rock from side to side not knowing what I’m going to do and squeal again as I head to up to your armpits once more.

I rapidly stroke a single finger in each one and suddenly you arch your back and intensely hiss the words fuck and shit then fall back on the bed to writhe about. This will definitely NOT get you off, but frustrate you no end, untill I return to your pleasure zones and behave.

You are bucking no end and I am having a wild time watching you and keeping you bucking and this causes me to add all of my fingers and really rock your world. You can’t help but laugh and writhe and I am laughing back at you inside.

“Shall it be the pit or the pendulum? The pit being your armpits or the pendulum being I tickle somewhere else, or even really stretch out bringing you to orgasm very slowly. I know you want me to get you off and I have the feeling that you want something else too and that leads me to ask which you swing. Like the pendulum which way do you swing?”

There are no words from you as you are recovering from your latest round of laughter, bucking and writhing.

“I think you swing which ever way I want you to swing; that I control your swing, from tickling to the very edge of orgasm. But I must ask myself; if I got you off would you be one hundred per cent more ticklish like some girls are, or not ticklish at all as you are spent, exhausted and senseless. It is a rather interesting question isn’t I; and only you know the answer.”

Your breathing is heavy and laboured and you are definitely trying to find the words, words that I now control. For I know all the spots and techniques to make you say the words I want. Your body may have surrendered, but the battle of wills is far from over.

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back