• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inspired by a very beautiful young lady who's looks leave me breathless.

ticklishscribe

3rd Level Violet Feather
Comments left here are greatly appreciated.

Total Control
Inspired by A Very Beautiful Young Lady.,
Written by northernfeather
c.

I watch you on the bed, you; tied spread-eagled on your back arms tied straight above you, blindfolded and squirming, your breath shallow, your ample chest heaving ever so slightly and I delight in everything. Every move I make is intensely followed by you as your head cranes and follows my every move. I lean forward and gently kiss your left cheek then your left ear, whispering that cuddling you is such fun. You draw in a short sharp breath and squirm some more and I giggle to myself.

For the past half hour I have been looking at you, from the top of your heavenly head with the most sensual green eyes I have ever seen, down your curvaceous body with ample chest right down to your sensually full bodied feet. I have not seen your soles yet but I plan to as soon as I remove your sandals. You have told me that you have small arches and I have whispered back that even small ones can be sensual. You breathe sharply and squirm and I also tell you how I’m looking forward to sensually kissing your toes and soles. I lean further forward and kiss your lips three times, with long, slow, sensual kisses and you kiss back. I whisper again how beautiful I think you are, how sensual your body is to my touch and how it makes me very warm all over. You freeze momentarily then squirm once more and I stroke the back of my hand across your cheek. I want to look into your green eyes again but I don’t want to take off the blindfold and so I imagine them wide open and trying to find even the slightest crack in the blindfold for which to see out of.

“Are we comfy?”

I giggle to myself and kiss your lips again, but this time my kisses get lower and I begin kissing your neck. You head instantly moves from side to side but I follow it effortlessly and continue kissing. My mind wanders back to how we met on a singles website and found out that we lived near each other. Keeping it platonic we simply chat online for several months before deciding to meet. That has turned to coffee then later lunch then later our first date. We have been dating for several months now and we have been getting closer and closer as well. I remember one night you beating me on a video game and gloating about it and my reprisal as I gripped your waist and began pinching you there. How you giggled and desperately tried to squirm away. We ended up kissing and spent out first night together and holding you in my arms while in my bed was beyond a dream. To my surprise you were of all things purring and so I assumed I was making all the right moves. But that was then and this is now and tonight I have a surprise for you and I know that will rock your world.

“Would you say that you and I know each other well,” I ask leaning back.

Yes you answer back and tell me how our time together has been very special.

“I hope that you wouldn’t be keeping any secrets from me.”

You draw another short sharp breath and tell me no. But I can sense a little hesitancy in your voice.

“Are you sure you have nothing to tell me; my little, star in the night.”

You suddenly squeal then catch yourself and remain silent. Your squirming has remained and that gives you away never the less.

“I know all about your fetlife life, as ever since we first met on the singles site I knew who you were. I was going to contact you on fet and try to friend you there, but we met on singles and so I wanted to play it out to see hot long it would take you to get up enough courage to tell me about your kinky side. Mind you, you’ve given me a pretty good idea, letting me tie you up and down these last couple of months.”

You take another short breath and squirm more and I watch as you tug at your bonds. Are you thinking that tonight isn’t the night to be tied down? I know you are frantically wondering just how much I know of your kinky side and I giggle to myself again.

“Your pics there were a dead giveaway and left me as breathless as they did on singles. I also must confess that your fetish and curiosities lists opened my eyes wider and wider and really got my sensual senses volcanically perking. What really caught my eye was the reference to the tickling story you were in, and I read that story word for word and thoroughly delighted in your reactions.”

You squirm even more and your breathing is now shallow. This tells me that I’ve pressed a lot of your buttons and blown some of your circuits.

“Oh my god the kinky thoughts that were going through my head as I read your fet profile for the first time and read your postings and profile updates. I came to know and love you even more and when you started letting me tie you up, it was all I could do not to tell you that I knew. By the way I love the latest sensual pics; you really do know how to get my fervid senses going.”

Still more squirming and shallow breathing from you and I can tell that you want to say something, but your voice is silenced.

“I could read some of the highlights of your fetish and curiosities lists and highlights of your activities, but you already know them, and now you know that I know.”

I begin kissing your neck again and also your lips. I know you really want to say something, but the fear of giving anything more away silences you further. I now begin to lightly kiss your left arm kissing upward to your tied wrist and then downward, kissing ever so slowly. You are really squirming now and I can tell I am headed for a sensitive spot.

“Freshly shaven armpits; how nice of you. And what puts the cherry on my parfait is the fact that I see little droplets of sweat making their appearance. Could it be I’ve come very close to something you’ve kept secret? Then again I remember the tickling story and your comments on it. How it was written so real it made you shiver. And when he promised to bring it to life for you that really got you didn’t it? Well I was thinking; how about I bring it to life for you. Word for word, stroke by stroke.”

I continue kissing and giggle to myself and you squirm more and more. I have to put a hand on your arm to hold it still, as you are pulling at your bonds in earnest as you suddenly realize that I am recreating the first part of the story. I now enter your armpit and instantly you start giggling and shaking and I know that I’ve hit a hotspot and not something in your writer’s imagination. Yes you are sweating and yes you are freshly shaven as your armpit is so soft and sensitive to my kiss. I continue kissing, letting my kisses get lighter and longer, letting them tease you and making you giggle more and more. I find your giggles to my liking; bubbly like champagne and very infectious as I want to kiss more and more. Your squirming is now being replaced by spasmodic jerking and I can tell my kisses are having even more of an effect on you. Your head erratically jerks from side to side and your giggles are coming from deep within you. This proves to me that it is indeed a hotspot and not your writer’s hopefulness. My left hand now reaches over and begins to spidertickle your right pit and your giggles get deeper, the jerking gets more intense and you pulling at your binds now become more erratic. I can’t wait to bring the other parts of your story to life.

I immediately stop and watch as your struggled subside and I let silence command the room. I still sit on the side of the bed though, to keep you off guard and your senses on edge. Every so often I breathe a little heavy and I can see to my delight that it makes you squirm a little. Suddenly a single finger ever so slowly trails down the front of your neck and further downward onto your t shirt and right on the cleavage of your breasts. I suddenly stop, feeling a metal clasp and take great delight in that you are wearing a sports bra. That will not only pop open but pop one of your cherries as well. You squeal slightly as my finger stops there and then again as it trails off to one side to begin circling your breast. A sensitive area this I surmise as you begin to squirm again, all the while trying not to. My circles now begin to become smaller and smaller and I barely whisper the word nipple. Your reaction is as though I screamed the word and your squirming gets more intense. I have to lean into you to keep you at least moderately still and my finger now encircles your nipple and I whisper that even through your shirt and bra I am amazed at how soft and sensual it feels. You immediately stop squirming and I lean forward and kiss you again. My kisses continue and I can hear little moans of approval? But I am devilish and my right hand begins to spidertickle in your left pit once more and again you squeal. I stop kissing you to hear some more giggling and am rewarded, but again I am devilish and my left hand now slowly creeps under your t shirt and you squeal again as you feel my fingers on your tummy. Slowly they creep up, now caressing the bottom of you bra.

“Nipple.” I whisper. “Nipples.”

You can now feel my fingers on your bra heading back to your left nipple, and in less than a moment I have encircled it again and now rest over it, like a spider on its web waiting for its prey. You want to move away from me, but you dare not move at all, for my fingers will touch your nipple and you don’t want me to do that. My spider tickling fingers begin again and you giggle so more. But this time you are torn, knowing that my fingers on one hand are right over your left nipple and waiting to strike. Your giggles continue and you’re are trying not to move but I am slowly wearing you down and finely you flinch. This causes me to spider my fingers over your bra and your giggling becomes worse. But my spidering fingers slowly come out from inside your shirt and my other fingers stop tickling your armpit. Again silence commands the room and you move your head in all directions to listen for where I am.

You jerk as you feel fingers toughing and teasing your long hair, then spidering up and down your arms. The fingers spider from wrists, down to the sleeves o your shirt then back up again. You are squirming once more and I delight in your sudden heavy breathing. I have you now and I have only just begun and again my fingers go up and down your arms. You squirm even more as my fingers approach your sleeves again, only this time they don’t stop as they continue on down your sides, spidering as they go. Instantly you burst into giggles and begin writhing now and I can’t resist but to spider them up and down a few times

“Are we trying to say something, is there something you, dare it say it, desperately want
to say to me.” I giggle at you and continue.

You are now arching your back and it allows me the delicious opportunity to spider the backs of your sides and this continues to have you giggle. My fingers now reach your waist again but instead of going back up, they cross over onto your tummy and spider there then spider back. I giggle back at you and now decide it’s time to take things up to another level. I take hold of both sides of your shirt and begin to pull it up. Instantly you barely utter the word no and now start rocking from side to side. You’re rocking makes it easy for me to pull your shirt up and slowly your tummy is exposed.

“You have the tummy of my dreams sweetness, or, should I pose the question, the tummy of your nightmares?”

You utter a sharp and short squeal at my question and I continue pulling and begin to expose your ribs one at a time. Now your shirt rises over your ample chest and I see your bra for the first time. It pleases me no end as I view the clasp and the door that will let me in to nirvana. You are still rocking and still trying to say no and this has me giggle again. You squeal now as you feel your shirt over your face like a combination blindfold and gag and I stop for a moment to giggle then continue. Now your wide open armpits come into view and I respond by whispering, “Tickles here, no problem.” This has you hiss the word no again and I know I’ve hit a hot spot and repeat what I’ve just said. Finally your shirt comes off your head and now traps your arms even further and I pause to look at you, before continuing. You are so hot looking right now I am sweating, let alone you but I must keep to my plan or rather the plan of your writer.

I come around to the left side of you and lean forward, softly and sensually kissing your armpit. You squeal again rock from side to side once more and I am again delighted and place a firm hand on your left arm to keep you still. I make each kiss light, long and slow and this has you desperately trying to find words to get me to stop, but your giggles have stolen your voice. I taste the sweetness of your sweat and feel the silky softness on your skin and it makes each kiss even sweeter than the one before.

“I don’t want your right armpit feeling lonely and left out.”

And with that I reach across and begin spider tickling it. Your giggles instantly get intense and go guttural. And you desperately try to rock me off you. I continue to hold your arm and you are still trying to find the words to make me stop. The kisses are torture but the spider tickling is hell personified and you are going wild. I want to continue, but it is time to move on and I make a mental note to return to your armpits.

I suddenly stop and your giggles and writhing subside. You are still looking for words, but your breath is laboured and nothing intelligible comes out. I reach over and retrieve some papers in a binder and I see you jerk as I thumb through them. Your head wildly turns in my direction and I giggle softly at the fact that you can’t see.

“Now where was I; oh yes, paragraph 23.”

I put the binder down and let my fingers caress both sides of your chest area, then let them ballet dance up and down your ribs. Again your giggles return, only this time they are louder than before and your rocking from side to side gets even more intense. I have you even more now and you know it. My fingers are quick, light and repetitive and this is driving you crazy. Not only are my fingers touching the tops of your ribs and exploring them from tips to back but they are also exploring the spaces between them and this has you bucking now. I am pleased with your reactions and continue; now hearing you try to form words again and hearing your giggles steal any chance of that.

Once again I stop and again you desperately grab for air as your giggles disappear and you’re rocking and writing subsides. You squeal as you now feel my hands next to your cleavage and you can feel me unclasping your bra. As I slowly part it I am presented with the most beautiful landscape I have ever seen. Your breasts are ample indeed and your skin is pearlescent to my eyes and soft to my touch. you breathe sharply as I touch them for the first time and squeal sharply once more as I kiss your left nipple ever so softly I can feel it’s softness but also feel an erectness taking place and I know that you can feel that too. I whisper the word “Erect” to you and you flinch and barely breathe out the word no. This has me laugh back at you and kiss it again and that brings another flinch from you. I now lean over and kiss the right one and again another flinch and I can feel your right nipple is even more erect. I let my ten fingers caress your left breast as I return to kissing its nipple and I can feel how warm it is. I look at your face and see that it is a little flushed and I realize that it is because your breasts are far more sensitive then I would have imagined. My right hand now drifts over to your right breast and I fondle its nipple while still kissing the left. This is two sensations now and you are squirming intensely to my delight and so I continue. I slowly wriggle your right nipple with two fingers, stretching it out a little before letting it go then repeating. Your nipples are now totally erect and I am enjoying and savoring the moment personified.

“Am I pressing two buttons that you would rather not have me press under any circumstances, hmmmmmm?”

Your breathing is laboured and you can’t answer but I can tell that your nipples are so aroused and erect that they are ready to explode with fervidness unseen. I now begin thumb massaging both nipples and this has you heave up and your breath quickens, telling me I have hit another hotspot.

“I love how you whisper to me without saying a word; how you say the most delicious things that arouse so fervidly I want to take you. But that will come in time. Cum.” I giggle at the last word.

Your writhing intensifies and I press your nipples a little firmer and continue massaging. I look downward toward your waist and see you are almost grinding your gears so to speak and this pleases me. I hadn’t intended to get you this far so soon and so I must change tactics. My fingers immediately leave your nipples and now begin lightly pinching your ribs and sliding along them from side to side. This has you in instant intense giggles again and I giggle back at you. My fingers now vibrate against your ribs and you continue giggling and once again rock from side to side. I press my body into the side of you but even that doesn’t help as your movement is erratic and strong.

Gazing again at your taught ribs, I let my fingers caress the tips then vibrated them on the tips and you again writhe intensely beside me. This pleases me and I continued to vibrate relentlessly. Vibrating lightly along your ribs I now again explore each rib separately, from tips to back and from the front to underneath. My fingers continued to surf your ribs back and I look at your extremely taught form and delight in your fervid jerking giggles and writhing. I thoroughly enjoy your heaving chest and ribs expanding and contracting and your incessant burrowing into the mattress to try to get away, all make for a delicious scenario.

It is at this point that I pick up a feather and backtrack a bit. I treat the feather like a butterfly and let it flit and float about your nipples, going from one to another and landing for only a second then moving to the other one. This catches you off guard and again you rock from side to side. But… the feather follows you effortlessly and I imagine that I am making your nipples erect once more.

“Are you enjoying my psychotic butterfly?” I ask, giggling back at you. But the question is moot as I know you are not.

You can feel the butterfly feather now wandering its way away from your breasts and one short stroke at a time you can feel it moving up toward your neck. You brace yourself for the sensual assault on your neck, but squeal when the feather trails off and enters the soft and deep recess of your left armpit. Now the feather ballet dances and pirouettes all over, probing the very centre then outward, teasing the edge. I tease and torment the left pit then the right and then began doing them both at will, making sure that you don't fall into rhythm that you can get used to. Again you try to bring your arms down, but the bonds prevent that and you strain at them and writhe intensely. I giggle quietly and evilly at your reactions and the torment that causes them to react as I continue to tease you with the feather. There isn't even as much as a square millimetre of armpit that isn't ticklish and this is playing havoc with your senses.

You dare not answer, as that would allow the laughter to escape and you are trying desperately to hold it in as long as possible, but your stifled squeals are bringing you dangerously close to careening over the edge with laughter.

"It’s ok to laugh when being stroked with a feather you know. I won’t mind. I giggle quietly and evilly again and then once more stop the stroking.

You grab eagerly for breath, taking in as much air as possible, not knowing where or when the stroking would begin again.

"Just look at your chest,” I whisper, “Rising and falling with the tide of tickles; your ocean of ribs, a spasming sea, restless with uncertainty. Now you're probably asking yourself the question; is he going to surf my ribs with the feather."

You jerk at the question, and at the mere suggestion of me tickling your ribs with the feather, you don't have time to contemplate the question as you feel the feather's tip on your bottom left rib. But I am evil so instead of the feather tracing the rib, it slowly strokes down and begins to trace the top edge of your tummy. Its path is slightly meandering, and you again rock from side to side. This time I am able to keep you still by pressing against you and the feather continues, now down your right side. I now stroke the bottom of your tummy tracing the feather along your waist then suddenly trail off to encircle your button. You hiccup into new giggles and you try to suck your tummy in. I circle your button in wide circles then smaller ones then wide again, teasing you and not telling you when I will enter it. But enter it I do and I ever so lightly and slowly circle the outer edge of it. You are not rocking and writhing now but shivering intensely and desperately trying to stifle the giggles that want to explode from you. Your head is slowly moving from side to side and I watch as your fingers clench then open wide then clench again.

Resistance is futile I think to myself, but you won’t accept that.

“I’m trying to follow your writer stroke by stroke; how am I doing?”

I know you won’t answer that as you don’t want to give anything away. But so far your reactions have been as per the story and your writer and you haven’t disappointed me. The feather still circles and suddenly you amaze me by hissing the words “Fuck” and “Shit,” and I know that I have hit another hotspot. I let the feather tease your button by suddenly trailing in then out again. This has you breathe sharply and swear again and I know that you are on the razor’s edge of an intense explosion of giggles, to all out laughter. And so I tease you further by suddenly stopping the stroking and leaving the very tip of the feather on the very centre of your button. Suddenly I remove the feather and instantly you stop shivering.

You jerk as I place my hand on your left shoulder and then place my thumb on the top of your armpit and slowly stretch the skin taught. I see you shake your head no and, did you just swear under your breath at me? That would delight me, but my plan here, or rather your writer’s must be carried out. I rapidly short stroke the quill end of the feather in your pit and you swear again, only this time very audibly and with intense giggles following. You resume your rocking and writhing and I have to firm up my grip on your left shoulder to continue.

“Freshly shaven pits make for easier quill stroking. “ I say as I happily short stroke. “And your pits are perfection personified.”

Your mouth is clenched tightly shut as if you open it even slightly, the dam will have burst and the laughter will have come forward in a raging torrent. Your head is shaking from side to side, partly from the torment that I’m giving you and partly as you are desperately saying no, without opening your mouth.

“Your struggling says you like this, but your mouth remains silent. What say you; is this tool and technique to your liking; and your laughter’s liking?”

It’s at this point that I get really evil and I pinch your nose closed. You desperately need to breath and your mouth immediately opens a crack and I have won again. The dam suddenly bursts, but to my surprise there are no giggles, just all out intense laughter and to my surprise and delight more swearing too. I release your nose and continue to delight in the laughter and swearing and I call above your laughter and tell you that I haven’t tried this technique and tool on your right armpit yet and eagerly want to do so. You swear back at me and I laugh and continue, now short stroking the outer edge of your armpit and going around the entire pit itself. I will encircle it, surround it, close in on it and capture it taking it prisoner and slave.

Your laughter is continuous and you’re writhing as well and I want to continue, but my curiosity is now on your right pit and I must satisfy it. I stop stroking immediately and just as instantly you stop laughing and writhing. I lightly poke your armpit a couple of times to keep you on edge then begin to walk around you. As I get to the foot of the bed I reach out and lightly wriggle your left foot and this causes you to jerk. I grasp your right foot and wriggle it too and again you squeal sharply and jerk and begin squirming. Lightly gripping both your feet by just your big toes and this has you jerk once more and swear under your breath. I leave your feet and come up your right side, then lean forward and give you another kiss, lean back and press my left thumb against the upper edge of your right pit. Instantly you writhe once more and again you swear under your breath. I let the quill rest in the very centre of your pit and instantly you stop writhing.

“Now let’s see, how long you can not move, as I keep this quill at the centre of your armpit. If you move the quill will tickle. And judging by your reaction to it in your let pit I don’t think you want it tickling here.”

I giggle and grip your arm and shoulder a little firmer and watch you jerk and am further delighted as you swear under your breath again.

“I believe this was page 9 about half way down and his descriptions of your reactions were absolutely a classic piece of kink writing.”

I now begin to circle the very centre of your pit with the quill and again hear those two four letter words that let me know you’re in big trouble. As my circle gets larger you are now shivering, trying not to move, but the quill is tickling ever so softly and that is driving you insane. Suddenly I short stroke where I am and this has you shriek and very much swear out loud. I wholeheartedly laugh back at you and tickle more and more, watching writhe again. Tracing the outer edge of your armpit again I occasionally tame a moment to stray through the centre and out again, causing you to laugh even more. Now I rapidly stroke everywhere, stroking erratically and never following a pattern you can get used to. This has you bucking as well as writhing and your laughter flows like a raging river. You are so ticklish here it is delighting me no end, but I want to get evil and take things to another level. And so I drop the quill and give you a long intense raspberry and this has you scream then laugh hysterically then gutturally. I give you another long one, burying my lips deep into your pit, making sure that you feel every part of it. Still more intense hysterical laughter comes from you and I can’t resist giving you one more.

Then to continue to keep you off guard, I give you another long intense one, only this time on your button. You instantly arch your back and again you scream then laugh hysterically then gutturally. Not missing a beat, I rapidly give you a couple more and get the same reaction. Now I slowly walk around the bed and suddenly give you a couple in your left pit and more of the same reactions. I am delighted no end, as I know you can’t take this; I know that every nerve ending in your pit is on fire and getting volcanic. I know that your sanity is slowly ebbing away, but that it not why I am doing this, for I have to follow your writer’s wishes.

I stop and your laughter and writhing begin to subside and I now feel that it is time to begin the main event.. I lean forward and whisper the words “Crescendo time,” and instantly you begin writhing again. The words “Fuck” and “Shit” are again hissed from your lips and I giggle and wonder if you know what my next target is.

You scream as my fingers, now claw like, begin to Swedish massage your left inner thigh. Instantly your writhing returns only this time with a vengeance and your laughter is more hysterical than ever. I have read this part of your story and wondered if your writer had had wishful thinking here, but I am being proven wrong. This tickling is not only making you laugh hysterically, writhe intensely but I can now also tell that it’s also making your nipples erect. And this pleases me no end either. I reach over with one hand and do the same to your right inner thigh and even more reactions come from you. I am now wondering if I am making you horny and could have you cumming at any time. This is not in the plan as of yet, at least not in your writer’s plan, and that I must follow to the last word.

And so I slowly and silently move to the foot of the bed and stand there, watching your head move to try and find me by listening for where I am. You are still writhing and jerking at your bonds. It is at this point that I wonder if I should put you out of your misery, and so I reach out and tweak your left big toe. You squeal to scream and writhe your foot all over, but I get playful and reach out and grab your toes, stopping your writhing. You squeal to scream again, swear once more and then beginning to beg me not to play with you there.

"Did you know that to a terrified ticklee, that the shredding of Velcro straps sound ten times more louder then in reality? I am very interested to see if that applies to you.”

And with that I slowly begin to pull away the first of the two straps that keep your sandal on. You instantly recoil and writhe your foot, but I grip your toes with one hand and continue pulling the strap with the other. Your leg is violently pumping and your foot is jerking intensely in my grip as I continue the slow pulling. The Velcro sounds like fabric tearing and I wonder if you’re considering your sandals as part of your clothing and that my ultimate goal is to strip you naked. I giggle at that fact and giggle again as you swear at me and then begin to beg profusely. Suddenly the first strap is undone and I let you know it by wriggling your foot with both hands, to show you that your sandal is a little loose. Hearing you swear again I start in on the second strap and begin to pull it even slower. Your leg is really pumping now, but that is all as I can surmise that you feel if you writhe your foot, you may pull it out of your sandal. Your begging has returned and I am delighted at how frantic you are right now and how even more frantic I will make you. The last portion of the strap comes loose and I let go of your foot, to watch it writhe intensely. I giggle and caution you that you might flip your sandal off if you’re not careful. Instantly your foot stops writhing, but your leg continues to pump and this makes me giggle evilly. I reach out and tweak your big toe again; hearing you squeal and watching you arch your back once more. Now I play catch and release with your foot teasing it, taunting it with the power I have over it and you. That fact that any moment I could remove your sandal totally unnerves you and I watch as you clench your toes in vein to keep it on. But there is no victory for you here, only a hollow delay to my removing it and readying your foot for its torment to torture.

Suddenly with one flick of a single finger I remove your sandal and instantly you swear once more and writhe your foot again. You know the moment has come and that there’s now a sweet thing you can do about it. Even your begging will fall on deaf ears, but still you try to talk your way out of this. It is now that I get a complete look at your foot and I remember your writer saying that it was 9 1/2 to a 10 in size. I see what he meant by thick soles a strong look to them and small arches as I see what a full bodied foot you have and I love what I see. I can also see the thick heels from you running around barefoot 90% of the time and I lightly and briefly fantasize that you were running away from someone who wanted to tickle them. Your pink toenails are a delightful accent and I want to reach out and tweak each one, but that will come in time. It is here that I reach out and grip your foot with both hands and hold it still. Again your leg pumps and you try to writhe your foot free. I lean forward and softly begin kissing your big toe, the tip of it first, then the soft pad and then the joint. Instantly you clench your toes, but I take this as an opportunity to kiss the tops and am only at the middle toe when you unclench. I seize the opportunity and begin kissing the undersides again and now your giggles start in earnest once more. The shoe is off the other foot and I have you by the toes and the whole scenario is so delicious I want to make the most of it.

I’d love to play a long slow game of the piggies right now, but your writer has written that it doesn’t do anything to you and so I leave that thought, to continue kissing. I could just as easily run lush and rampant, raking my fingers over your sole and toes right now, but I want to follow your writer’s instructions and take it slow, sensual and of course torturous. After all, I have all the time in the world and you certainly aren’t going anywhere.

Now I let my kisses slowly drift downward and I begin kissing the soft pad under your toes. You are squirming, shaking, your leg is still intensely pumping and now little squeals and the barest inklings of laughter are now beginning to appear. I make sure my kisses are light, soft and oh so sensual and now begin to trace the outer edge of your sole, starting as the ball of your foot. This has you writhing again and more inklings of laughter appearing and I now trace the ball of your foot as well, giggling quietly to myself. I definitely want to stretch this out and definitely want to tell your writer as he didn’t have foot kissing in the story. My mind wonders about a sequel with a cornucopia of foot kissing to start you off. I finish kissing the ball of your foot for the third time and begin to trace your arch with kisses and this you bucking and writhing now. I have decided to kiss inward in ever smaller circles and this is driving you wilder than before and delighting me no end as well. I have to grip your foot even tighter to keep it still but even then it writhes in my grip and I know that I am doing something right. That is now confirmed as guttural giggles are now erupting from your lips and I congratulate myself on another victory and must tell your writer every detail of your reactions.

Now I begin to kiss from heel to toes and back and you continue to go wild and this pleases me and I make a mental note to inform your writer of this. Your leg continues to pump intensely your guttural giggly laughter continues as well and I decide to return to your arch and ball. It is here that I give your foot a huge long and intense raspberry and you shriek to scream, with intense bucking and writhing to put the cherry on the parfait. I give you several more, each one a little longer and you are a caged wildcat in your reactions. But the now the time has come to change tactics and follow your writer’s words.

I release your foot and let it writhe all over giggling to myself and what you don’t know that is about to come. I take a chair and sit it at the side of the bed beside your foot and giggle evilly. Suddenly you writhe your foot again and I wrap my arm around your ankle and firmly grip your heel. I retrieve the feather and invert it and begin short stroking your arch and ball and the effect is immediate as you’re your laughter returns wholeheartedly and your struggles are far more intense. I continue short stroking, now tracing the outer edge of your sole on your instep heading towards your heel and your reactions continue. Stroking back up the other side and now reaching your toes, I release your heel and instantly grab your toes and bend them back. Giggling evilly again I begin short stroking the joints, big toe first and the wildcat is let loose. Your laughter, while continuous is now jagged and hysterical and I take great delight to do each joint for one whole minute. I know you can’t take this and I giggle again, knowing that you can’t avoid it either and so I continue to further this vicious circle. I spread your big and second toe apart and short stroke in between them and this has you to continue to go wild.

“You have such lovely soft skin between your toes, in fact such lovely soft skin everywhere on your foot it’s pleasing me no end. Your writer never told me about this and I must thank him for such an exquisite surprise.”

Your laughter has stolen your voice and your words to beg me to stop, and so I continue. As I short stroke between each of your toes, the wildcat within you gets stronger and stronger. But I must change tactics, so I suddenly stop and begin flitting the feather part in short strokes over your sole, starting at the ball and the arch. This has you giggling intensely again and your leg is pumping even more. The feather has you backed up against the wall and is hammering you with each stroke and flit. There is no rest for the wicked? In this case there is no rest for the wicked tickler and I definitely wouldn’t want to take a rest either. I now long stroke your sole and your giggles return to being jagged and hysterical. Each tendril of the feather is torturing you to the max and beyond and you are on the razor’s edge of loosing it. Your writer certainly doesn’t know about this, as there were no feathers in the story and I can’t wait to tell.

I am now letting the feather stroke the length of your sole from heel to toes and back and its stroke is continuous and never leaves your sole. I definitely know you can’t take this as I have to grip your heel again and hold it with all my strength. The power in your foot amazes me and I must compliment you on it, but at the same time I don’t let up as I want to keep you on the razor’s edge. And so I drop the feather and now rapidly rake five fingers up and down your sole. This has you in jagged fits of screaming laughter and this is the crescendo that I have been looking for. And oddly enough not in the story, which really has me wanting to tell your writer as I know there is enough inspirational material for a sequel.

“Do you like my fingers better than the feather?” I know the question is moot, which is why I asked it in the first place.

You have no way of answering as your voice of reasoning has been locked up and the key long since thrown away. My raking continues and you are even more of a wildcat now and I am desperately trying to remember every detail of my techniques and your reactions, so that I may convey to your writer all that is needed for a sequel.

I stop stroking to let you rest a while, but I continue to hold your foot firmly, to let you know that I am still in total control. You are shivering now, with the occasional spasm and jerk and I know that your senses are still reeling, still backed up to the wall and still being hammered by the just made memories of tickling. Now it is time to send you into further writhing by taking you further into the unknown with those just made memories. I let go of your foot and move my chair in front of your right foot, then reach out and wriggle it. Instantly you writhe it all over and squeal no, as I grip it by the toes and I giggle evilly again and whisper the words “Crescendo number two coming up.” You squeal no again and writhe and rock from side to side and rock the bed. The sound of Velcro shredding, really makes you writhe now and you suddenly find the words to beg me to stop. But I continue the shredding and now start on the second strap. Your words are almost an audible blur now and I know you aren’t making sense and I really don’t care if you do. Now I wriggle your sandal and begin to pull it away from your heel and your leg pumps like crazy and you desperately try to shove your foot into it to keep it on. Removing it altogether I let it drop to the floor and the noise it makes sounds like a gunshot and you again squeal no, only louder. You know where I am going with this; or do you? I giggle again and now gently slide your legs together, then come up beside your waist and begin to slowly unbuckle your belt.
“Fuck shit no.” You hiss.

“I need to get those inner thighs now and denim is so hard to tickle through. By the way, does this pussy have claws?”

Last edited:
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back