• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tied and tickled by my GF while wearing pantyhose

cj555

TMF Regular
Hi everyone. Thought I'd share my tickle experience with you all. Not the best of writers so bare with me. I have a huge fetish/passion for nylon foot tickling and bondage. If you share my same interests then you know that you have a few other fetishes tied with them like nylon foot worship, pantyhose, nylon tickling, bondage, nylons and high heels, ect, the list can go on but basically anything that's associated with pantyhose, feet and tickling. I love wearing pantyhose to and being tied down and tickled. Me and my girlfriend share this and take it in turns to be tied and tickled. We are both extremely ticklish and have are weak spots. The other night when she had me tied down she found my weak spot and exploited it for what seemed a life time, but really it was about 25 minutes I think. I had on my sheer mantyhose on, for those who aren't sure what they are, it's pantyhose for men and a sleeve for the penis to fit into. She always starts off teasing me with light tickles under the arms and works her way down towards my feet where she unleashes hell on them. She tickles all over my size 11 nylon feet and in between the toes. Nothing is left unexplored. She rakes her long nails over my arches and back up lightly touching the nylon so it's just enough to make contact with the skin. This drives me wild and bucking with laughter. She can spend all day just working that area. Sometimes I do have to throw in the safe word cos it can get to much, Especially when she breaks out the baby oil and hair brush. After nearly making me pass out with the foot tickling she moves her way towards my inner thighs which through nylon is very ticklish. She explores behind the knees and my buttock area before coming back round to the front where my sweet spot is. My balls and groin area are terribly ticklish and through the nylon it's ten times worse. She likes to stroke my nylon cock while one hand tickles under the balls, this adds pleasure to the tickling which is really mixed emotions. As she strokes my nylon cock she pores baby oil all over it to make it more intense and tickley. One hand stroking while the other is scrambling all over my groin tickling any sensitive area around my balls. This drives me wild with pure pleasure and she knows this and stops just as I cum, this is called a ruined orgasm. Then she goes into attack mode while I'm still jizzing into thin air, she tickles the hell out of my balls and cock, digging deep into my groin and exploring the ticklish depths of my inner thigh. This my friends is pure hell after a ruined orgasm. Your whole body tingles with the release and every inch of you is so sensitive. This is how she likes me to suffer. Sometimes I get hard again and she will start the whole process again which is even worse cos your so sensitive. She gave me three orgasm in a two hour session once. I slept like a baby after that one lol. Hope you enjoyed it.

:rainbowbounce:

this is hot man thanks for posting, never tried nylons on myself but i can imagine its a lot worse

Very intense session! Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

That sounds crazy!! Wife has a passion for being tickled in pantyhose. Knows it drives me insane!! She mentioned the Mantyhose one time and thought about revenge for what I do to her! I wonder if they make them in my size 6'2 250 . Msg me we can talk more

I read the title of this post and wasn't sure which of you was wearing the pantyhose. ;)

Do you have a story about tickling your GF?

thx for sharing!

i agree more of women playing with their guys while they wear nylon :)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back