• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Face Tickling: Annoying or Torturous?

Boy Ticklish

1st Level Red Feather
Pretty self explanatory, lers tell me if you ever tickled your lee's face while bound, lees tell me if you've ever had your face "tickled" and whether or not it's annoying or pure torture...GO!

I love tickling my Lee's face. I know it annoys the hell out of him. So when he's blocking I do it to get into the pits or sides :bouncybou

I love tickling my Lee's face. I know it annoys the hell out of him. So when he's blocking I do it to get into the pits or sides :bouncybou

With your nails, hair, feathers? I think they are incredibly annoying, myself but, if hair is involved (it being my MANE kink xD), I don't mind it at all :D

I usually can't stand it when my hair gets in my face, so I wouldn't be able to imagine how torturous it'd be to have my face tickled!

It is torturous to have my face tickled with a feather duster. :eek:

Tickling the ears and under the chin, can drive someone nuts.

Mmm...gently, on the cheeks...and 'specially around the ears...yum!

If they appear to be trying to resist I'll often mess with their face to break their concentration. Then, quickly jump back to tickling while they are distracted. Usually works great on stubborn lees. ;)

My face isn't really ticklish itself, but my ears and chin are extremely ticklish!!!!! To have my ears ticklish is about as tortuous as it gets!

The most I'll do with the face is lick a girl's cheek if denied a kiss.

Annoying. Doesn't really affect me except that I initially freak out if someone is touching my ears.

It is horrible. Try an electric toothbrush on your nose. I can't stand it. Or a feather I your ear. Pure torture.

I've made several posts about sessions with a long haired ler. She drove me crazy tickling my face with it. It is one of my favorite tickling techniques. I find it intimate, irresistible, and torturous all at the same time.

I don't think anyone has ever tried to tickle my face, but I'm pretty sure it's not ticklish. If it were, I think it would be annoying.

Fun, soft, feathery, torturous, and most of all, with a feather duster over your face can't see what else I'm planning. I use one like that all the time.

Annoying! There was a kid on my bus in high school who liked to take the drawstring of his sweatshirt and try to tickle my nose and face. I smacked him every time.

Tortuous for me. Particularly my ears and neck. I recently had a ler tickle my nose with a feather attached to an electric brush. I never knew my nose could be so ticklish like that.

Most of those that I have ler'ed are also particularly ticklish on the neck and ears. I think you will find most ppl saying it's more torturous from a tickling standpoint rather than just being annoying on those two areas

Very annoying. neck and ears are okay....but i hate anything getting in my face, touching my face, being on my face - always have. ;)

It's annoying. Doesn't really tickle, maybe a bit, but in this unpleasant way. I could handle a couple seconds long teasing, like feather on your nose, but that's it. Anything beyond that is just annoying as hell.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back