• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From beginning to end, what's the average NEST trip cost?

Really depends on where you're coming from. Admission is not very expensive, and the hotel cuts us a deal usually so it's a bit cheaper than the average hotel stay, but travel costs can be pricey if you've got to fly in. A flight for me is usually around 400 or 500 dollars (from Toronto to Philly).

Yeah. Depends if you can find someone to share a room with to cut costs, travel expenses - I took a train the last time I went, and how much you like to eat / drink / sightsee.

Registration is $75 this year. I'm not sure about hotel costs. If I was just taking a stab in the dark, I would say maybe... $120/night? I can't remember what the costs were the last couple years, so that's totally just a guess. You can reduce your hotel costs by finding people to room with if you'd like.

After that it's mostly food, and that's entirely up to you. The hotels have little kitchenettes, so you can choose to do a little shopping and eat at the hotel, which is cheaper than going out. The hotel offers breakfast every morning, so it's just lunch and dinner you need to think about.

If you're from VA, you can probably drive up for much cheaper than it would cost to fly, if driving is an option for you. There's a thread on FetLife (and there might be one here, too) where you can post looking for someone to ride with to reduce that cost as well.

Sorry that no one has been able to really be more specific, but a lot of the cost depends on choices that you make.

I would say that if you decide to stay three nights (Friday - Monday), and ate lunch and dinner out Friday, Saturday and Sunday and spent about $15/meal on average, you'd be looking at somewhere around $500 for the whole thing, plus travel costs, which I have no idea about. But again, this is a super rough estimate. If you buy some food to keep in your hotel room, your food cost will be way less. And if you find a roommate, that cost will go down as well.

Lastly, NEST has some volunteer spaces open that can help reduce the cost if you're interested and there are still spaces left. Get in touch with Lee for that.

Good luck! Hope you can make it!

It really depends in where in VA you're from. From the place where I live now to where I lived in Hampton Roads is about six hours. I drive a 1997 sedan type car and it takes me at least two-three gas fill-ups. It takes a tank of gas to go down and a tank to go back up. You may need three if you plan to do any sightseeing. Of course if you're closer to the part of VA that boarders TN your drive will be way longer and then you might want to look into a plane. Bristol VA to Philly is nine hours.
The cost of NEST is only 75, but the rooms I believe are 99,112, 139? a night. If you stayed alone Fri.-Sun. and booked a 99 king suit you'd be looking at roughly 372 and that is before taxes and food added in.

Last edited:
Remember the hotel offers breakfast, and NEST provides lunch and snacks on
Saturday & Sunday. Dinner is really the only meal you need to take care of on your own.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back