• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled Jaz again :) always fun M/F, F/M

joe_t_74

TMF Expert
Hey people! After quite a while now I've had another bit of fun with my best friend Jazzy who I've been posting here about for quite a while now. I'll link to the previous stories at the end if anyone's missed them :)

So to start off for those who don't know Jaz is 22, slim...about a size 10 with a great bum and perky little c cups. Short, scruffy brunette hair with a natural blonde streak in the front and slender size 6 feet. She's a really bubbly and energetic person and the only one of my friends I've come out to about my fetish.

This lovely evening we were up in my room just chilling after work, she always spreads herself out on the bed and tonight as I was getting changed and stuff I eventually laid across the foot of the bed.

Whit this and with her bring very cheeky jaz decides to lift up her little feet and lay her leg across the bottom of my stomach (which obviously doesn't bother me much), she had on jeans, a hoody which would constantly ride up exposing her stomach and sides and fluffy black socks.

During our conversation I started to trace my fingers around the soles of her feet and ankles and stuff. Not getting to much reaction from her, I think it was more relaxing than anything apart from the occasional twitch. Obviously I had to step it up and scratch my nails a little harder down her socked arches and make her giggle, the more I did it the more she waves her little tootsies around but never pulls away.

Through the tickles (and little foot rubs I between) we stayed there talking for probably an hour. I would often pull her toes back, making the sole taught and definitely more sensitive before digging in and scrabbling my fingers all over her. She'd scrunch up her toes and really laugh, sometimes pulling that foot away or swatting my hand with the other foot but she always left me at least one to play with.
When she did pull her foot back I'd grab her knees which are very ticklish and get her good squeezing up and down her legs til she put them back in my lap.

It would get bad every now and then and she'd fight back! Wiggling her toes in my side, underarm and belly trying to slow down my attack or actually shooting up and tickling me with one hand trying to defend herself. Her attempts didn't last long as I'd go right back to teasing her feet.

At one point she was throwing her feet about quite a bit and in one swift moment I grabbed the tip of her right sock and she practically slipped her milky sole out for me :) jazzy has very soft and sweet feet.

Once I had her bare piggies in sight I slowly danced my fingers along and underneath them. Dragging my nails so lightly across the tops and bottom of her foot. Had her in giggles a lot. Quite a few times I had to grab her leg and lock in under my arm to really attack and give her a good tickling while she tried to cover with the socked foot. I would just switch to that one for a sec until she almost shoved the bare white sole in my face! I did have a little nibble when it was close enough and she really laughed.

This all carried on between conversation a while longer and I reached up to start stroking her side a little. She took my hand in hers and I teased her palm causing it to flinch and open and close wildly.
After that she caressed my inner forearm all the way down to the sensitive hollow of my arm pit with her devilish nails. I'd tense up and squeal a little when she hit the inside of my elbow or got close to my underarm making me twist under her touch as much as I could. Throughout it all she would tickle and play with my nipples also.

In the end we got hungry and went out for food. The end. Ha.

Hope you all like reading this :)

Oh and here are the previous parts of my tickling experiences with her. I guess she's my lee!

Part 1: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?240016-on-the-sofa-tonight-m-f

Part 2: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?240764-on-the-sofa-round-two!-m-f-*explicit*

Part 3: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?244791-Another-playful-tickle-with-jaz-M-F-amp-F-M

Last edited:
The best a perv like me could ever ask for lol :) thanks for reading.

Nice story you have any pictures of her feet you can share with us here? Hope you get to tickle her feet more and more.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back