• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hey everybody - Welcome to the TMF's UK section

BigJim

Level of Cherry Feather
Good day ladies and gentlemen, this is your captain speaking.

Well, this is an experiment in international relations. Welcome to the new UK section of the TMF.

This section will function like the main part of the TMF but is designed to apply to those of us from the Old Country. (And presumably will continue to do so for all of the current UK, even if Alex Salmond gets his way.)

This Welcome Forum is for new people (new to this section as well to the TMF in general) to post and say hello to everyone else. General and Tickling Discussion will function as their names suggest. General is for off-duty chat about anything in general, Tickling is for our favourite hobby, passtime and raison d'être. Gatherings is the section to discuss play parties and munches and Personals will be for people who are feeling like placing their ad or profile in the hope of finding that special someone.

So long as you post here you can know that everyone else you see and interact with will be within realistic distance of you, should you choose to strike up a friendship closer than one on the internet. (And believe it or not, it's happened more than once for us. The Americans don't get all the fun, you know.)

So thanks for stopping by and I hope you like the place. If you do, credit to Myriads especially and also Hari for setting it up.

Last edited:
Helloooo, some of you are already aware of my existence, for those that aren't, I moderate here and this United Kingdom area is one of my assigned sections, however, We have BigJim on board who has a long background in our community and ran the United Kingdom Tickling Forum for...11 years? Jim you'll have to correct me if I'm wrong.

He's a knob'ed and he knows it but he means well. He's gonna be looking after this area mostly but feel free to come to either of us if you want help with anything

Hari

We have BigJim on board who has a long background in our community and ran the United Kingdom Tickling Forum for...11 years? Jim you'll have to correct me if I'm wrong.

In name, I guess so. De facto for fifteen years, possibly. (This summer.) I paid for the server and the domain name. But I was actively the community leader only from 1999 to about 2005 and that was something I sort of fell into by default, because I was the first UK guy to arrive on the public online scene. (And also one of the gobbiest.) From about 2006 onwards it was served by BOFH and Morning Angel and Alphano, with tech help (and time and patience) beyond compare from HDS.

He's a knob'ed and he knows it but he means well. He's gonna be looking after this area mostly but feel free to come to either of us if you want help with anything

Hari

I assume you meant "knobber", boss? Yeah, fair enough. Guilty as charged.

I suddenly have an image of this place being run by Eddie and Richie from Bottom. :D

Hari's just given me a link to this. I'm taking a break from the other place.

Hi Big Jim,

Yes, we can chat by pm. Hope you're keeping well.

Allow me to raise the flag of St George and say hello to my fellow UK TMFers! We need to try and bring some life to our own little corner of the forum :D

Heya, I see you're new to the forum as a whole. :)

Hi All.

I didn't see this area of the forum appear. Obviously my powers of observation need more work. :wavingguy

Hi All.

I didn't see this area of the forum appear. Obviously my powers of observation need more work. :wavingguy

It's been here a little while, mostly in response to the changing of online "fetish demographics". Myriads gave us this space as the UKTF itself is tailing off.

Spread the word! :)

Hello all from the east of England!! &#55356;&#57332;&#56128;&#56423;&#56128;&#56418;&#56128;&#56421;&#56128;&#56430;&#56128;&#56423;&#56128;&#56447;

Hello all from the east of England!! ��������������

o./

Can you really just be now saying hello when you've been a member for nearly twenty-two years? :p

I know right. I have said hello in other sections before, but sadly it goes unnoticed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back