• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mario Kart Tickling Fun! (M/F; F/M; Playful)

NotAUsername

Hey, everyone. I'm kinda new here, and I've been enjoying the community a lot! I've decided that I'm going to try to tell a cute little story that happened a few weeks ago. Quick note: The girl's name is not actually Linda. I do not know a Linda. Also, we are both 18. Just throwing that out there.

Mario Kart Tickling Fun!

Ever since this incident a few weeks ago, Mario Kart has been one of my favorite games.

I'm sure you're guessing why, but come on, at least let me tell my story first!

A bit of backstory, before I begin. A girl named Linda and I both attend a high school located downtown in my city in southern Indiana. The school is located a few doors down from a public library, and it has become customary for some students to hang out at the library for a few hours after school... for "studying." Yeah. Anyway, about a year ago, this library made the best decision in the history of decisions made by a public library system. They added a "game day." Twice a month, they opened their event room to all students for a few hours after school. Their game repertoire wasn't great, but we made do. There were some board games (which never got played), some card games like Apples To Apples (which got played regularly), and some video games. There was an Xbox 360, a Wii, and a Gamecube, and lo and behold, the game that is actually RELEVANT to this story... Mario Kart: Double Dash.

On the day of this story, there was (of course) a game day at the library, and I was VERY happy that there was. School wasn't fun that day. Having all college-level courses in high school can tend to do that. This was a day that I could relax, blow off some steam, and just play some video games. Well, I had THOUGHT that it would be relaxing. Until Linda showed up.

Linda came to the library occasionally, and I viewed it as a bit of a treat when she did. She had long, wavy, brown hair, a smile that stretched for miles, and the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Gorgeous was an understatement for Linda. Plus, she was pretty damn ticklish. I had known this from playfully poking her in the side sometimes at the library or in the halls. She'd jump and gasp, but never really giggle or laugh. She'd get a huge grin, though, like she was trying to hold in a laugh, ready to burst.

Anyway, Linda had walked in, and we had started out game day by playing some Apples to Apples. Quite a boring game, I'd say, although I'm pretty sure that she was picking my cards on purpose. We eventually got bored of that game when all the other students started getting into discussions on "who was seen going into the basement with whom," "who broke up with whom," et cetera. We had decided at that point to try out a video game. It just so happened that the game already in the Gamecube was Mario Kart: Double Dash. We had decided to play the game, because why not? Besides, a little competition never hurt!

The first game was pretty standard. I won, because I'm the ultimate master at video games. No questions asked. However, I realized that Linda may have been getting a little... too close to first place.

In the second race, about halfway through the map, I had decided to give her side a little poke. After her initial jerk to the side, she shot me a look that seemed to say, "You did NOT just do that."

This.

Was.

War.

Throughout the next two races, we had engaged in a full-out tickle fight while simultaneously trying to beat the other at the game! It was absolutely wonderful. As a guy that loves to both tickle and be tickled, I had so much fun making her laugh, a laugh that was a mix between a girly giggle and a hearty, full laugh. Plus, she could REALLY tickle. My sides and neck did not stand a chance. However, it got even better.

At this point, a few people had seen that Mario Kart was going on, and they wanted in. Alright, that was fine. I guess we WERE monopolizing the game with our little tickle war. However, the game only supported four players, and there were three other people who wanted to play, in addition to Linda and I. I looked over to her to ask what we should do, but my words were stopped in my vocal cords as I saw the evil grin on her face.

"It's okay, I'll sit this one out."

At this point, I wasn't sure what was going on. Did Linda want me to sit out too? I started to put down my controller, but she had already put her hand on the controller and pushed it back into my chest.

"No, you can still play, Derek."

At this point, I suddenly realized what was going on. Payback. I sat in my chair and tensed up as Linda dragged her chair directly behind mine.

I had lost the war.

The race started. Baby Park, the simplest track in the game. Easy. I could win, no problem. I held my controller in my hands, shaking in anticipation. I started looking over my shoulder at Linda, who replied with a simple point of the finger at the TV screen. I turned back around, and started the race. Two seconds later, the intense sensation of a poke in the ribs shot through my body. Trying to ignore the assault, I attempted to play the game as normal. Poke after poke had me jerking from side to side, laughing like an idiot. Then, of course, she had to go for my neck. Her fingernails were somewhat long and made my head shrink into my neck in girly giggles. She started alternating. Poking my side. Poking my ribs. Tickling my neck. Squeezing my side. Tickling my neck again. Tickling my ears. Tickling my hip.

The race ended. Fourth place.

You win this round, Linda.

But next time...

I'll be ready.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back