• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Older Male Lee Loves Tickling

stevea13

TMF Master
I am an older,55 yr old Colorado male,5ft10in,195lbs,not buffed but not fat,size 9 feet. I love being tickled all over. Into all types of tickling. Can be tickled by guys and will tickle. Love talking tickling to m and f. Love,also,tickling people who like to be tickled. Have Yahoo Messenger and Skype coloradoleeler. Would love to hear from others,especially in Colorado. Will have house to myself in June for a week. If interested,drop me a line. Fantasize about younger male tickling me.

I am so sorry I change my name. I get so frustrated getting turned on being told what someone wants to do to me,tell me we are getting together but not show up,no reasons why. Older guys like tickling,even if they aren't buffed. I would love to be driven crazy,beg,get turned on being tickled. So sorry again for the constant name change.

As you are in Colorado the best I can offer you is some role play... 28 m RI. Pm me if interested

I love role playing,but would love the real thing. That is why I am frustrated. I get excited during role playing.

I am on my computer if anyone wants to talk tickling. Also on my messenger and skype.

I think I have posted it in some of my posts and if you missed it or I didn't,forgive me,but my wife has medical problems in which prevents her from tickling or being tickled.

...riiiiiight. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but I like to think that love and marriage should come before a need for tickling, but hey... If you're wife's okay with you fooling around with other people, who am I to judge? Whatever floats your boat, dude. She must be a really great, understanding woman.

Amazing comments coming from a guy who gets onto M/M Tickling Chat Room when I create it. Not looking to leave my wife,but should be able to enjoy what I enjoy. Amazing. No bad comments when Tickle Abuse has things like stepdad tickling,then stroking,the stepson or a male cousin tickled,then stroked by his female cousin. Don't want to hear it is roleplaying. It's the idea behind it. I guess it is only for certain people to do.

I wasn't joking, or being passive aggressive when I said "whatever floats your boat". No need to get defensive or argumentative. I'm not judging what you like or what you want. What I am judging, however, is how, for all I know, you've been doing all you can to fulfill your desires behind your wife's back. For a long time, from the looks of it. Not to mention that post was like... a month ago already? Way to be late to the party.

That said, I don't really care what you say. I'm entitled to my opinion. To me? Marriage is supposed to be sacred and there should be compromises made so that you and your wife can be happy. And given your attitude? You seem to just care about what YOU want, damn the consequences. In which case, she should just divorce you. She's not an object to be used for your pleasure until she can't please you anymore. Sometimes you have to make sacrifices for the ones you love. You apparently want to be an immature manchild and get what you want instead of growing up and realizing that sometimes you just can't have it both ways. Like I said... this must be one of the most patient women on planet Earth to put up with this.

As for your negative opinion of me? Well, feel free to keep hating. I don't much care, because frankly? A) I'm not married myself, and seeing as how this is the internet, where there are no laws... Just because a room is M/M? Whatever, I go where I please. Not everyone has to like M/M to have fun in there. B) Speaking of fun, if I'm being completely honest? I entered that room PURELY to laugh at how socially awkward it gets, especially with you around. My God, I know you're not trying to be, but DAMN can you be unintentionally hilarious with how inept you are. Not only does your grammar need work, but you're WAAAAYYY too straightforward and blunt with people. It's really creepy. C) Pfft... Yeah. Okay... Like even HALF, if any, of those "relatives" in tickle-videos are actually related, because if they were? Well... Incest and all that. Which is kinda frowned upon in the majority of the world. Most people would rather die than jack off a family member, ESPECIALLY on camera like that. D) "Roleplaying" or not, I don't care. That's no excuse for this... It's no different than mentally cheating, because you're having fantasies (and ACTING on said fantasies) about other men or women who aren't your wife. How would YOU like it if she did that behind YOUR back, huh?

I think what's even sadder is that you're what... 55 years old, you said? Well, I'm about HALF your age and am, and have been for some time, mature enough to understand all this. Mature enough to know that life isn't about your fetishes and your fantasies, and that you're not entitled to having them fulfilled. No matter what reason you have to justify your delusions of grandeur, your wife's medical problems included.

Now, it may seem like I'm being a dick, and I wouldn't blame you if you wanted to cuss me out after reading this, but, believe it or not... I'm actually trying to help you. This whole post is more or less a... "Public Service Announcement", if you will, for you and everyone reading this, especially those who have wives or husbands who haven't outright agreed to allow them to have relations with strangers. An announcement requesting that you, please... be considerate of your loved ones. You all took oaths to the people you married, people who may or may not be the mothers and fathers of your children, and your sexual desires should, in all good conscious, NOT be prioritized above those oaths. That's the kind of thinking that leads to affairs, divorce or possibly even worse atrocities. It can even break one's sanity or will to live... I've seen how that kind of attitude can really hurt people firsthand, and it can be absolutely sickening. And if you can't do that? Well, then... You're a selfish human being with no sense of decency and you have no business being married. Consult a counselor or a divorce lawyer at your earliest convenience. It's not fair to your spouse for you to dick around and get your jollies without permission while they sit in the dark, alone. They deserve to be happy too, despite what you think, and you clearly don't give a damn about making an effort to make them happy, so let them go so they can find someone who will.

Whew... That felt good to say. I feel better. Now I can properly forget all about this thread and go on about my life. Peace.

...if I had a mic, this would be where I'd drop it.

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back