• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New Old Stocks

solarcharger

TMF Master
Here are a few images from the early days of the Internet. I am almost certain that these were NOT produced by Kjuman, although they look similar to his practices. Rather, I believe, these were produced by a copy-cat knockoff, but they are pretty good in their own right. Can anyone she some light on who produced these? It seems like I recall a long-defunct website with a name like "Kalen's House of Five Fingers", or something like that. Enjoy!

Attachments

• Xorcia-3.jpg
    Xorcia-3.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 536
  • xorcia--1.jpg
    xorcia--1.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 402
  • xorcia--4.jpg
    xorcia--4.jpg
    99 KB · Views: 537
  • xorcia--18.jpg
    xorcia--18.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 530
Great photos. :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. Sorry I can't identify the producer.:D

As far as I'm informed the guy's name was Lord Kalin or something like that. I tried to find the old website by using the Way back machine and may have stumbled over the fact, that he is a german guy. To sad that I did not figure this out while he was still in business as it seems, that he is no longer doing this or at least not on the web.

Check out the link to the old page which s nearly completely down: http://rittergeist.tripod.com/T/What.html

(rittergeist = knight ghost) that's y I asume he's a german dude, hope this helps

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back