• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*[3/17/14]* Ticklish COD Gamer *[M/F]*

Darth Sidious

3rd Level Green Feather
Lindsay is 5'10 with size 9 soles and is an avid COD player who plays in a clan and prides herself on kicking butt and taking names on the digital battlefield. Lindsay feels brazen enough to take another challenge - the stocks. Right from the beginning as the feather grazes Lindsay's soles, she cringes and her face shows othing short of utter torture. Lindsay can't hold on for long and tries to cheat by covering her soles up, but we fix that with the wrist restraints. Now with nowhere to go, Lindsay is forced to endure the tickling and her smart comments become pleas to stop. Her upper body is her kryptonite, for sure. She struggles so violently that we had to use force and the belt strap to keep her in place. She's one of the most violent thrashers we've ever had on set. Next, we use the outer stocks and tie her big toes back, using a combination of oil, brushes, fingertips and flosser. Each tool further breaks down Lindsay. With her attire reduced and her upper body even more exposed, we go in for the kill and bring Lindsay to the point of breaking...as she's forced to admit by the end of this clip. This clip contains pre and post interview footage at no additional cost along with a short bonus footage with Lindsay out of the stocks where she admits again that she is broken. Her facial expression and tone say it all!

This clip came out great! Whether you are a barefoot fan loving a gradual break and struggle or an upper body lee that goes absolutely ballistic, this clip is a win-win all the way around. She even admits at the end that she is broken by it - a true accomplishment considering Lindsay is a geniune COD badass. During the interview footage she also shares her gamertag and welcomes more fans to play on the battlefield - haha :)!

STATS

Length: 24 Minutes (16 Feet Only, 11 Upper Only)
Starring: Lindsay Martin
Shoe Size: Lindsay Martin (9)
Relevant Sequals: None
Lindsay's Other Appearances: None

Attached are four hi-res photos and an SD preview. The link to the HD preview is below. Comments are sincerely appreciated!

Ticklish COD Game - HD Preview

PURCHASING

This clip is now available for purchase exclusively on our online store at http://www.************************

Attachments

• TicklishCODGamerPreview-Forum.wmv
    4.3 MB · Views: 3,188
  • tcod-hrs5-1.jpg
    tcod-hrs5-1.jpg
    481 KB · Views: 2,401
  • tcod-hrs4-1.jpg
    tcod-hrs4-1.jpg
    544 KB · Views: 1,437
  • tcod-hrs1-1.jpg
    tcod-hrs1-1.jpg
    527 KB · Views: 3,125
  • tcod-hires1.jpg
    tcod-hires1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,490
Good work Darth. But I think you got your dates mixed up lol. Today's the 16.

Holy shit... this is one of your best videos in a long time. :wow: She's both beautiful and super ticklish!

Lindsay is HOT, thanks for sharing. Is she married? I saw a ring on her left hand on her ring finger. You can tell she is super ticklish from all the struggling she does. Her laugh when she does laugh is wonderful, she tries to hold in her laugh though she should let it out more.....LOL Again thanks for sharing.

Absolutely amazing work. Great model Darth and, as I've said before, ya can't go wrong when the producer does the heavy lifting LOL

It was a lot of fun but also a workout. The forearm strength it took especially during the upper body scenes was way more than normal. This girl was trully off the wall and it shows. I bet she'll have some additional gamers to play with now as a result of doing this clip, LOL.

That looked like fun!

JD

her ribs are gorgeous. next time all rib tickling. stretch her out to show those ribs. thank you very much for the clip.

Awesome that you feel that way! Can you explain why you feel this is one of my best in a long time? I am quite curious :).

Holy shit... this is one of your best videos in a long time. :wow: She's both beautiful and super ticklish!

Ahh, if only I knew her gamertag if she plays on XBOX, I'd actually go play some CoD hahaha

I have been a fan of yours for four years or so, sir. This is quite possibly your best clip yet. Extremely ticklish victim, tall (love tall ticklish chicks), and gorgeous big feet. You wouldn't happen to still take those hi-rez soles shots like you used to, would you? Would love to see those babies in my face.

Good job my man!

I have been a fan of yours for four years or so, sir. This is quite possibly your best clip yet. Extremely ticklish victim, tall (love tall ticklish chicks), and gorgeous big feet. You wouldn't happen to still take those hi-rez soles shots like you used to, would you? Would love to see those babies in my face.

Good job my man!

You knkw, I do have one, but the flash came out poor. Otherwise I would have used it

No question I will have to buy this clip. The upperbody tickling seems to be really intense.

Lindsay is HOT, thanks for sharing. Is she married? I saw a ring on her left hand on her ring finger. You can tell she is super ticklish from all the struggling she does. Her laugh when she does laugh is wonderful, she tries to hold in her laugh though she should let it out more.....LOL Again thanks for sharing.

As far as I know she isnt and not sure what type of ring that was. I think she had a significant other at that time but cant speak to now.

Wow! Beautiful feet, nice tits, plays COD and is ticklish. I hope she and my boyfriend's paths never cross, he might fall in love with her!

Hahaha, she was so upbeat about things and even gave out her gamer tag in the interview portion of the clip. I thought that was pretty neat that she actually shared that. We've even played COD a few times together. Fun girl for sure!

Wow! Beautiful feet, nice tits, plays COD and is ticklish. I hope she and my boyfriend's paths never cross, he might fall in love with her!

Hey man awesome clip! I'm itching to buy this one when I can. I love her personality, looks, and reactions. She's beautiful AND ticklish! :) You think her feet are more ticklish compared to upper body? Bet she's fun to tease! :) is there shoe removal? Thanks man keep up great work!

I'd say she was pretty even on both but a slight advantage to the upper body given the intensity of her thrashes. No shoe removal, we went right for the good stuff.

Hey man awesome clip! I'm itching to buy this one when I can. I love her personality, looks, and reactions. She's beautiful AND ticklish! :) You think her feet are more ticklish compared to upper body? Bet she's fun to tease! :) is there shoe removal? Thanks man keep up great work!

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back