• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST 2014???

TickleMeKiki

So this is going to be my first year going and I'm a little nervous because I don't know anyone! I'd like to meet some people before I go so I'm not completely alone going in lol

Also, any tips and advice from NEST vets would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM! :)

I've been debating about about going too! My friends are trying to get me to go as they are veterans and have been there many there times, but Ive Never been to a gathering yet. So Im nervous about going to such a big gathering for a first time event. :)

Last edited:
This is my first year going too. But you can read all about it at NestGatherings.com.

There are also past stories from vets throughout the NEST forum.

Hi -- I'll probably be going. It will be my second one. They're pretty fun, though from what I saw at my last one, also pretty tame (by my standards, I guess)... I can show you the ropes, if you return the favor!

- Drummer

I would really like to go, but I am in the same boat as you. I'm a very social person, and I'm sure everyone is very friendly. But it is still pretty intimidating. Thankfully Philly is only a short ride away. So if I do get the balls to actually attend, the cost shouldn't be too hefty.

Does anyone want to give me a ride there? I'll throw in for gas money and I'm great company. I'm located in MA...let me know :)

We're probably going to go this year. We'd be happy to hang with you if you need some friends!

I was thinking about going. I live like an hour from Philly, but like you said it would be nice to know people before going.

No "If's", "Maybe's" or "Probably's" about it. I'm definitely going. Hope you all can commit to it as well. Hope to see you all there!

:)
Mia

ps
There is nothing to be afraid of! Just commit and go or it'll always be the same excuse... Are you alone? No worries. You'll make friends there. Problem solved.

My boyfriend and I will be there as well. We love to meet new people. Don't hesitate to say hello. Hope to see you guys there.

I'm heading to NEST as well, and am also a newbie...other than attending the mandatory newbie orientation, not coming in to it with much of an agenda. But assuming we meet at the orientation, we can lament collectively on how to best break out of our newbie shells, lol.

Speaking of which, does anyone know what time/day the orientation is? If there is a schedule of sorts, and it is up on TMF, would love a nudge in that general direction...thanks folks!

Cheers, -Pete

So this is going to be my first year going and I'm a little nervous because I don't know anyone! I'd like to meet some people before I go so I'm not completely alone going in lol

Also, any tips and advice from NEST vets would be greatly appreciated! Feel free to comment below or send me a PM! :)

... hrmmmmm ...

Can I have my heavy play equipment valeted to my suite?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back