• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Saint Patrick's Day Tickle

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
A group of Leprechauns gathered around a table, in secret.
“Tomorrow’s that day again. I’m tired of avoiding traps and pooping out gold coins to people.” One said.
“We all are. That’s why we’re gathered here. To figure out what to do about it.” Said another.
“But they’re expecting it though.” A third stated. “Do you think the Easter Bunny has ever complained?”
“I don’t care about the Easter Bunny. I care about me.”
“Well, okay, what are we going to do about it?
“I have an idea.” The first one to speak up said.

A SAINT PATRICK’S DAY TICKLE​

Very early the next morning, Samantha, a beautiful 30 year old went out to her living room. She was in her nightgown. It was silk and went down to her knees. She was the mother of two girls and they had set up traps for the Leprechauns. She was sneaking out after her kids fell asleep to put out candy to make the girls think they had almost caught a Leprechaun. There was a pot of gold sitting in her living room.
“What’s this?” She says as she walks up to it.
There appears to be some kind of portal behind the pot. Before she knew it some kind of rope flew out of the portal and wrapped around her. She was pulled into the portal. She ended up on the ground, tied up.
“She’s not wearing any green.” One of them said to the others, in a sinister voice. “That means we get to pinch her.”
“Oh, this will be worse than pinching her.” Another one said, in another sinister voice. “You guys ready?”
“Oh yeah.” They all answered. They approached Samantha slowly with their fingers out.”
“I must be dreaming. This can’t be happening.” Samantha said.
“Oh, this is happening.” One said as he approached her feet.
Suddenly he started wiggling his tiny little hands on her feet. Her eyes got wide with surprise and then she started laughing. The others quickly joined in, tickling every part of her they could. She started wiggling around, laughing crazy at all the little tickling fingers touching her body. A couple of the Leprechauns, being as small as they are, got inside her night gown and started crawling around on her bare belly. When they got situated and found a good spot to stay still, they used their fingers on her bare skin to tickle her belly. One got his fingers inside her belly button.
She started moving around, “Hawhahahwhahahahahahehehehahah! Hwahahahaehehehehaha! Please stop!” She screamed. No one cared. “MWAHAhehehahehaha.” One of them got a good spot on her inner thighs. “WOAH! HAHAHAHEHAHEHA!” She couldn’t stop laughing. “I can’t HAHDFAHAHAHA beliveahahehahaheh this is happenhahahahehahahing. Whatever I hahdheehahaha did, I’m sorry! Hahehahahheha! Let me go!”
“Not yet.”
“HAHEHAheheehhehehahaheha. No, no no no!”
“Yes, yes, yes, yes!” All them chanted back at her as they continued tickling her.
“Leprechauns stop now.” One commanded. They all stopped and backed away. He looked at Samantha. “Have you ever heard of Leprechaun magic?”
“Of course.”
“Well, this trick I’m about to do is a very special trick. It’ll always make you scream even louder. Gather around me Leprechauns.” They all gathered around him and suddenly all suddenly attached to him. When this was done, they had created a Leprechaun bigger than her. He leans over her. Now you’re going to pay.
“I don’t even know what I’m paying for.”
“We’re tired of getting trapped and pooping out gold for you unworthy people.”
“I’m sorry.”
“Not good enough.”
The ultimate Leprechaun kneels over her and attacks her belly. She shrieks. Stronger hands are tickling her now.
“Hahahahehahehaehaehehaa! Please stop! Hahehehehahehahehahea!”
“Oh, I’m not going to stop. This is too much fun.”
“You’re supposed to hahaheHEHEHEHAHAHEHA pinch for not wearing HEHAHAHAHEHAHA green! Not ticklhehehalelehehehehe!
“Well tickling is kind of like pinching a ticklish spot so I think it follows those rules.”
“HEHAHEHAHEHAHEA!!!”
“Besides we’re Leperchauns. This is our holiday. We can break the rules if we want.”
“No! You can’t! hahahehehahHEHEHAHAHAHEHAHA!”
“Well we’re doing it anyways.” He slides his hands down to her thighs and starts squeezing her inner thighs.
“No not there! HAHEHEHAHEAHAHHA!” She tries to close her legs but can’t. “No! HaheheHEHEHEHAEHAEHAHEHAHEHA! HEAHHEHAHAHAHEHEEHAHAHA!”
He slides down and starts to tickle her feet. She starts to wiggle them, fighting the laughter.
“It would be much easier if you just laugh. Don’t fight it.”
She decides she agrees and starts laughing at the foot tickling. “Hehehehahahehaheha!”
He takes out a feather and starts to move it between her toes.
“Hehahehehehaheha! You’re so cruel! Stop! Hehahahehahhaheah!”
“Oh, I know.” He stops and looks over her body.
“What now?”
“Hmm.” He looks at her armpits and walks up there, takes the feather and starts spinning it in her pits.
She tries to pull her hands down, but they won’t budge. “Haheha!” She laughs. He starts spinning them quicker. “HehahahehahahehHahehHAHEHAHeheha!” He moves the feathers over to her neck and moves them along the sides. She doesn’t laugh but she keeps shaking her head to fight off the feathers. He drops the feathers and then breaks down into little Leperchauns again. They go back to tickling every part of her.
“Will this ever end? Hahehehehahhehahehahaheha!”
“What do you think guys? Has she had enough?” One said. They all stopped to think about it.
“I think she’s learned her lesson.”
“Please let me go. I have kids home.”
“Maybe we should.”
“Okay, release her and get her home. Then we’ll take a break and find some other hot mama to tickle.”
They all smile, untie Samantha, and help her back into the portal. The pot of Gold is dragged back into the portal and the portal disappears. Samantha lays down on her bed.

THE END

OR IS IT?

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back