• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the best feelings...

navelman007gurl

So as of recently, about a month and a half ago, I met a guy on here who lives fairly close to me. We talked for a few days and given my issues in the past with online friendships I waited to let him know who I really was. Once I felt safe I opened up and found out we had a connection that was a bit more than friendship....

So we began talking over social media and texting and we had decided to meet in person. Me with extreme anxiety looked upon that day with both excitement and crippling fear. Eventually the day came and we met and shared a great time, and towards the middle of the meet up he asked me to be his girlfriend, which I promptly said yes. Overall it was a great date shared with many cuddles, kisses and tickles and I found a great guy I had not planned on ever meeting.

Still very early in the relationship but I thought it would be nice to share our story and give others on TMF hope of finding someone who is interested in similar things as you. It is truly one of the best feelings.

Have a wonderful day everyone :lovestory

So as of recently, about a month and a half ago, I met a guy on here who lives fairly close to me. We talked for a few days and given my issues in the past with online friendships I waited to let him know who I really was. Once I felt safe I opened up and found out we had a connection that was a bit more than friendship....

So we began talking over social media and texting and we had decided to meet in person. Me with extreme anxiety looked upon that day with both excitement and crippling fear. Eventually the day came and we met and shared a great time, and towards the middle of the meet up he asked me to be his girlfriend, which I promptly said yes. Overall it was a great date shared with many cuddles, kisses and tickles and I found a great guy I had not planned on ever meeting.

Still very early in the relationship but I thought it would be nice to share our story and give others on TMF hope of finding someone who is interested in similar things as you. It is truly one of the best feelings.

Awww *blush and cry*

Good on you for taking a leap of faith, and congratulations on hooking up. And as you've just shown everyone, no matter how difficult the obstacle seems to be, most of the time it's worth it to just go ahead with it instead of freezing up with unfounded fear.

Exactly, with my anxiety there is a continuous struggle but the outcome makes it all worth it. Being with someone who accepts your flaws is truly a rewarding feeling. ^^

That is awesome! Good for you both!

Sadly it lasted a month

Even though it lasted only a short time, seeking out each other and taking the chance is a great thing. I feel there's a great incorrect assumption that fetish-based relationships are not bound to last long.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back