• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kathy Griffin

Wished she'd asked Carmen Electrs when she was on the show.

haha she's kinda tense there with Joan holding her foot in hand.

Great find.

Awesome, thanks for posting this. Definitely not the first time she has mentioned her ticklish feet either.

I don't know, maybe I imagined the damn thing but I could have sworn that there was a clip a few years back where she was either getting a pedicure or foot massage and was in hysterics. It was great but obviously I also don't have a clear recollection of it and I have never been able to find it since. Anyone remember or was I hallucinating?

Awesome, thanks for posting this. Definitely not the first time she has mentioned her ticklish feet either.

I don't know, maybe I imagined the damn thing but I could have sworn that there was a clip a few years back where she was either getting a pedicure or foot massage and was in hysterics. It was great but obviously I also don't have a clear recollection of it and I have never been able to find it since. Anyone remember or was I hallucinating?

You weren't hallucinating. It actually happened haha:

youtube.com/watch?v=l01_ElfOlwI

Yeah, supposedly she's off the charts ticklish, and the pedicure video proved it.

Holy shit, Joan, keep it in your freaking pants. :)

If a guy did that, or a younger woman even, I would assume a huge foot fetish. But I think this is just something that falls into the category of "Extremely old people are extremely eccentric."

Excellent find. Great to know Ms Griffin is so ticklish. For us foot fetishists.. too bad she cant have her toes sucked.

What if bombard her show with requests to do a gig, to overcome her fear, for her to get tied up and tickled on her feet?

That would be an incredibly creepy and inappropriate thing to do.

Not really, I think that would be great and you'd be first to watch.

Not really, I think that would be great and you'd be first to watch.

I would watch her get tickled any day. But the idea of "bombarding" her with requests to give us jerkoff material is totally out of place.

She's a talented and successful person, and rich and famous on top of that. The idea of reducing her to someone who would perform fetish fodder is way off base.

I would watch her get tickled any day. But the idea of "bombarding" her with requests to give us jerkoff material is totally out of place.

She's a talented and successful person, and rich and famous on top of that. The idea of reducing her to someone who would perform fetish fodder is way off base.

Agreed, it would just further cement the idea that "foot fetish people" are all weird like the ones you ALWAYS see making head lines. I'd love to see it as well, but that idea goes no where with her.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back