• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your Wife/Girlfriend tickled by other men

hawkin

TMF Poster
It seems a lot of guys really love this scenario, don't know what to call it? Tickling cuckold or whatever.

I remember I used to get my ex to tell me stories about her being held down and tickled by other guys. I was so jealous it drove me mad, but on the other side it was the hottest thing I've ever heard.

How do you guys feel about this? And do you have some experiences you want to share?

Check out my true story. I'm happy to discuss with you here or by PM. It sounds like we have similar background.

Check out my true story. I'm happy to discuss with you here or by PM. It sounds like we have similar background.

That's one of the better stories I've read here, I feel your pain though, as it brings back memories for me too, these conflicting feelings are crazy.

We went through it back then and I can honestly say I didn't handle it as well as I should have. I'm not proud of it for sure.
I've often said that I'm very lucky that we not only stayed together, but tickling became something we do together, even though she really hates being tickled.

I really like this topic and am somewhat fascinated by it. It's always been a huge turn-on to hear a story of or witness a girlfriend being tickled by another woman. If it's a guy, it's that very fiery mix of jealousy and arousal that you describe. I think it's changed as I've gotten older.

In my earliest relationships, I hated the idea of my gf being tickled by another guy and I certainly didn't want to hear about it. After my very first girlfriend and I broke up, we remained friends and within a few weeks she was telling me a story about two other male friends of hers who had just pinned her down and tickle tortured her while they were hanging out together, providing a surprising amount of detail. Because I was still pretty depressed about breaking up, it was all that more painful to hear about - but there was still a twinge of recognizing how hot it was.

Fast forward to a few relationships later, the first time I really realized what a bizarre mixture this feeling was....my girlfriend in my early 20s told me about leading a hiking trip and being tickle-attacked from behind by the group she was leading, a mix of guys and girls. At first I was uncomfortable but I also quickly realized how much of a turn-on the whole story was to hear. It remains one of the greatest true stories a girlfriend has told me about - and the fact that she even told me was somewhat happenstance...I happened to ask if any of the trip participants (she did this regularly) ever tickled her....and she told me the story, which had just happened a few days before.

One thing I've never gotten into asking about is tickling done by past boyfriends....that feels too uncomfortable to me. But a male friend, even a dad, or an accidental tickle (massage, pedicure, doctor etc) by a male - all those are definitely a thrill to me to hear about at this point. Witnessing would be a little more intense, I think.....

Love this topic, My most recent ex told me she was always pinned down by her siblings and their friends. She was so ticklish and hated it. I always ask girls I date about it too.

I actually prefer to tickle women that are in relationships already, but of course with their husband or boyfriends present and joining me or watching me tickle their significant other. No sex has to be involved either. I simply just love to tickle.

I've wittnessed a very sensitive girl held down and tickled on her tummy with fingers and raspberries by a guy from our company, and the helplessly giggling girl was desperately calling her boyfriend for help, who was in the other room. I just loved what was happening.

I'm in an open relationship. We both can fuck/play with whomever we want as long as we let each other know about( Although we both understand some things happen in the heat of the moment,). He hates the thought of me being denied pleasure. Not that we don't pleasure the heck out of each other, but if I see a male or female I feel I must have, he fully supports me trying to have them.

In my earliest relationships, I hated the idea of my gf being tickled by another guy and I certainly didn't want to hear about it. After my very first girlfriend and I broke up, we remained friends and within a few weeks she was telling me a story about two other male friends of hers who had just pinned her down and tickle tortured her while they were hanging out together, providing a surprising amount of detail. Because I was still pretty depressed about breaking up, it was all that more painful to hear about - but there was still a twinge of recognizing how hot it was.

Fast forward to a few relationships later, the first time I really realized what a bizarre mixture this feeling was....my girlfriend in my early 20s told me about leading a hiking trip and being tickle-attacked from behind by the group she was leading, a mix of guys and girls. At first I was uncomfortable but I also quickly realized how much of a turn-on the whole story was to hear. It remains one of the greatest true stories a girlfriend has told me about - and the fact that she even told me was somewhat happenstance...I happened to ask if any of the trip participants (she did this regularly) ever tickled her....and she told me the story, which had just happened a few days before.

You sound a lot like myself. Some of the stories I've been told haunts me to this day, because it pains be to think of someone I love helpless and tickled by other (probably horny) guys, but at the same time my body reacts with sexual excitement. It's actually pretty messed up that something can make you feel such conflicting feelings.
at the same time.

I was in a relationship some while ago and this girl had an uncle that was let's say "a physical joker". He kept poking her all the time and well, to be honest it was very uncomfortable for both me and her. One day at a family birthday I suddenly hear a scream coming from the garden. I immediately recognize her laughter and on instinct I just run out. There she was, pinned down on the ground on her stomach with him tickling her sides mercilessly. I still remember her desperate look to this day. He was getting her good, not the playful kind of good, but really really tickling her. Her whole being "raped" in front of me, because yes, to me tickling is sexual. I was just speechless for hours afterwards playing it over and over in my head.

It probably didn't last for more than a minute or two maxmium, but this "event" was something I needed time to get over on an emotional basis. Now, at the time I was mostly furious at that old perv and I didn't want to meet him again, in fact I don't think I ever saw him again after that.

Now, years later, this has become one of my favorite memories, although it still pains me it's also one of the most exciting things I've never witnessed. And what I once wished never happened, what I wouldn't do to experience it once again.

What a story. So emotional.. So real, as if it happened to me. I can feel it.

Last edited:
Great, great story - I appreciate you nailing the complexity of it. The family member thing does add another whole awkward dimension, too.

Once I was visiting a girl who I was really in love with and we had just started a relationship from long distance, and as this week of our visit went on, it became clear that the relationship wasn't going to pan out. She lived in an intentional community, and one day toward the end of my visit I was in the bathroom and heard a piercing shriek, followed by screams of laughter which I knew could only be one thing. I peaked out the window to find two guys chasing her around, trying to tickle her, most of which I couldn't actually see because the angle was bad. It was one of the most devastating feelings I've ever experienced (I had never even had a chance to tickle her myself) but when I think of it now, it's really hot.

As for the uncle thing, I think I would've had a very similar reaction that you did. I will say that as I've gotten older, I do feel less intensely jealous about things as I used to.

You sound a lot like myself. Some of the stories I've been told haunts me to this day, because it pains be to think of someone I love helpless and tickled by other (probably horny) guys, but at the same time my body reacts with sexual excitement. It's actually pretty messed up that something can make you feel such conflicting feelings.
at the same time.

I was in a relationship some while ago and this girl had an uncle that was let's say "a physical joker". He kept poking her all the time and well, to be honest it was very uncomfortable for both me and her. One day at a family birthday I suddenly hear a scream coming from the garden. I immediately recognize her laughter and on instinct I just run out. There she was, pinned down on the ground on her stomach with him tickling her sides mercilessly. I still remember her desperate look to this day. He was getting her good, not the playful kind of good, but really really tickling her. Her whole being "raped" in front of me, because yes, to me tickling is sexual. I was just speechless for hours afterwards playing it over and over in my head.

It probably didn't last for more than a minute or two maxmium, but this "event" was something I needed time to get over on an emotional basis. Now, at the time I was mostly furious at that old perv and I didn't want to meet him again, in fact I don't think I ever saw him again after that.

Now, years later, this has become one of my favorite memories, although it still pains me it's also one of the most exciting things I've never witnessed. And what I once wished never happened, what I wouldn't do to experience it once again.

What I remember from the time I was a teenager. It was in summer in the far countryside. There was a girl in our company younger than me, really cute girl with gold hair and big eyes. There weren't any relations, she just seemed quite cute to me. And there was the father of one of my friends, a big man in his late 40s with a thick beard, who came to us for a weekend.

I remember several times he somehow tricked the girl to come near to him, after that he caught her, put her on his lap and played on her ribs from behind and got her good. I still remember her silent laughter and the sight of probing fingers on her lower ribs, and there was no escape as she lost her strength from tickling. She hated that for sure, but somehow got into this hell several times. Of course it looked so pretty and innocent for everyone around except for me, who never got a chance to tickle her.

Well depending on who she is to me...but naaahhh, it would get me super jealous!

I was just speaking to friends about this subject the other evening. When I was very young, I was so self conscious about finding tickling erotic that I would shy and turn away if other people were to start tickling each other, even strangers. In my mind, I was the only person on earth with this weird thing for tickling, and I feared that somehow, if I looked or stared or participated, everyone would know and I would be shamed.

It makes me glad for the global doors on fetishes that the internet has afforded us. Nice that a person can find a place like the TMF and never feel odd or alone.

This thread made me remember another story I'd forgotten all about. It was when I was in my early twenties and was with the same girl I described earlier in this thread (the one who was gang tickled on an outdoor adventure trip she was leading).

We were at her house hanging out with a male mutual friend of ours. He was a really touchy-feely guy and I'd seen him tickle people a lot. I'd never gotten the sense he was "into it" as "one of us", but he was definitely a Tickler (kind of like that uncle who's always tickling). She was sitting on the couch and he sat down next to her and started tickling her sides, belly and armpits. He had her in a strong bear-hug and she couldn't get away, and her face turned red, she was giggling and saying, "STOP! STOP!" But he was relentless, even as she fought hard (and she was strong) to get away. She even said to him, "You're stronger than him!" - pointing at me, indicating that she was usual able to escape my tickles but couldn't escape his.

The whole thing infuriated me at the time. I even thought about telling him later about my thing for tickling so he could understand why I was so upset and would promise never to do it again. It's funny, looking back on it, how emotional and jealous it made me. I think now, it would likely stir that side of me, for sure - but I think I would also enjoy and appreciate it a lot more, too. And probably join in on the fun :)

I've wittnessed a very sensitive girl held down and tickled on her tummy with fingers and raspberries by a guy from our company, and the helplessly giggling girl was desperately calling her boyfriend for help, who was in the other room. I just loved what was happening.

I really hope there is a clip of this! :)

I love this subject and for some reason the mix of jealousy and arousal inspired by seeing my girlfriend tickled by another man is really powerful. I've shared some true stories and fiction stories here before and plan to share some more, both m/f and f/f.

Stay tuned!

If all goes according to plan, I will see this happen two weeks from today.

That's something I'm not keen on at all. Simple reason: my tickling fetish is strong that tickling and sex are pretty much synonymous to me and I doubt a lot there are many men out there who want to see their girlfriend/wife having sex with another man. Not me anyway.

On the flip side I looove to fantasize about my boyfriend tickling other chicks but I would not be down for it actually happening.

Nope. No sir, I don't like it!

My girlfriend is ticklish & I (& only I) can tickle her

Why is it a lot of men don't like this idea? Insecurity? Jealousy? Egotistical? Scared?Possessive?

i know I couldn't be with a man who had those qualities(Thank god my boyfriend doesn't.).

I just don't see the harm in allowing your female significant other to play with another guy. If she really truly loves you she'll come back to you every time. If she is willing to leave the guy she's with every time another Tom, Dick, or Harry does a better job play wise, then she didn't really love you and you're better off without her.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back