• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeing your Wife/Girlfriend tickled by other men

Yes Ive always been facinated by this, and its my fav fantasy...Wife in a tickle torture scene...with someone else tickling her. When we were goning out i saw her uncle grab her feet in an armlock and tickle her till she was hysterical. i always have that vision in my mind 20 years later!!

One of my favorite fantasies .... seen it happen a few times too! I'd like to relate in the true story section about these experiences someday.

Eddietickle and futfettickle, here's one vote for sharing those stories in all their detailed glory in the true stories section!! :)

TXGIGGLEE and I have attended quite a few "gatherings" in the Tickling community. She always gets tickled at these events. Quite a few times she has been "gang tickled" by 4 to 6 people at a time. It is hot to watch and also to join.

Why is it a lot of men don't like this idea? Insecurity? Jealousy? Egotistical? Scared?Possessive?

i know I couldn't be with a man who had those qualities(Thank god my boyfriend doesn't.).

I just don't see the harm in allowing your female significant other to play with another guy. If she really truly loves you she'll come back to you every time. If she is willing to leave the guy she's with every time another Tom, Dick, or Harry does a better job play wise, then she didn't really love you and you're better off without her.

It's not any of those things. People have different relationship styles. There's nothing wrong with your style of relationship, but some of us are just monogamous by nature, and I think when you are that way, it's hard to not look at open relationships and think "What? How on Earth could they do that?" It's not fear or ego, it's just that our sexuality doesn't work that way. A lot of my sexuality is based on remaining pure and committed to that one special person. I want to give him all of me, 100 percent, and I want to know (deeply) that I ONLY belong to him and he ONLY belongs to me. I want locked iron gates surrounding our love and keeping it pure just for the two of us. I will guard those gates fiercely, but it's not because I'm insecure. It's because I'm turned on by that feeling of purity and protectiveness surrounding our love.

Your style of love is more about freedom and being open to new people, which I totally understand, I just know it isn't what I personally want. I think all styles of love are beautiful as long as they work for the people involved. It's cool how there are people all over the spectrum but no matter how you are, there is someone else out there who feels the exact same way and wants just what you do. :)

Why is it a lot of men don't like this idea? Insecurity? Jealousy? Egotistical? Scared?Possessive?

i know I couldn't be with a man who had those qualities(Thank god my boyfriend doesn't.).

I just don't see the harm in allowing your female significant other to play with another guy. If she really truly loves you she'll come back to you every time. If she is willing to leave the guy she's with every time another Tom, Dick, or Harry does a better job play wise, then she didn't really love you and you're better off without her.

When you call it "play" to me, from a fetish site, it sounds sexual. And i'm sure a lot of people would not like to see their significant other kiss another person. It's the same with "play." A lot of people who play with their partner, do it sexually and it's hard to see their significant other play with another person like that. And to say "If she really truly loves you she'll come back to you everytime." Just makes it sounds more like a sexual thing... And I understand that there are open relationships out there and that's perfectly fine, but some people aren't into that sort of thing. It's okay that you couldn't be with a man that's not into having his significant other play with someone else, but just because you don't understand them not being okay with it, doesn't mean that they're way is bad... they just gotta find a person that agrees with their lifestyle, just like you gotta find someone who's okay with yours.

Me, I've tickled women that have wives and boyfriends... so I'd be a hypocrite if I said I wouldn't let someone tickle my girlfriend / wife if I had one. I think it would depend on how he was tickling... If he tied her up naked, i'd probably have a problem with that. Or if he even tied her up with her clothes on, I might... or i might say okay and help him turture her. ;)... But I think i'd be fine with him quickly tickling her once in a while... or if he randomly decides to tickle attack her.. I'd probably let him (or if I was in the right mood, once again help him.)

But that's just my views and opinions...

Answer is cliché. By other men is just as if he were fondling her body and a big no. By other women is hot.

Possessive of course. :) It's too intimate in my opinion for a woman I like to partake in with other men. Guess I am a bit jealous, but I'm not into the 'open relationship thing' for me personally. I am open to having women tickle her. Hypocrisy? I don't think so.

My wife wants to re-live a hazing episode she endured 28 years ago in college. It caused some grief between us then but also led to our foot-and-tickling sex life. Because we went so long without really addressing it, she wants me to see what happens to her this time so we will have that shared experience. We are both nervous for different reasons but unless one of us backs out, it will happen on May 3.

One thing I don't understand about open relationships: If you can love and play with all sorts of different people, what is it that makes your actual relationship special? In most relationships, it's the sex and intimacy that separates that relationship from those you have with your other friends and family members. If the sex is happening all over the place with many different people, what sets the actual relationship apart?

I realize some people can separate sex and romance/intimacy, so maybe the actual relationship would be sexual and intimate whereas the "play" relationships are sexual not NOT intimate? Is this how it works? I'm fascinated because it's so foreign to me.

The other thing I find confusing about it is time. There are only so many hours of free time in a day, and it seems difficult for most working couples to set aside time for romantic date nights, dinners together, etc let alone intense sexual things like bondage sessions. So if you had to divide that precious time between your partner AND other people, I'd think that would stretch things even more thin and lessen the intimacy.

Of course, if these play sessions are only occurring once in a great while, it makes more sense.

Okay I can try to explain my relationship. First we are in an open not poly relationship. What this basically means is we're both allowed to play/have sex with others(Both together and solo),but we aren't looking for more romantic relationships. Friends with benefits yes, but other girlfriends/boyfriends no. He is my romantic relationship and I am his. I love him with all my heart and the thought of not being with him makes me super sad. He also always comes first and I always come first for him too. For example if a play partner wrote me asking for play tonight and then my boyfriend came up saying he was dying to play with me I'd cancel with the play partner.

...we are in an open not poly relationship...

"...well I went down South for to see mah gal
polly wally doodle all day....
...She got curly eyes and laughin' hair
polly wally doodle all day..."

For me, I don't want to see other guys having sex with my girlfriend but to know another guy has a tickle fetish and is turned on at the thought of being able to tickle her is kinda hot. After all, he doesn't get to take her home but I do.

It's not an everyday thing either and rarely crops up but it's a nice fantasy. Of course seeing a hot girl tickle my GF is also a nice idea. :D

Okay I can try to explain my relationship. First we are in an open not poly relationship. What this basically means is we're both allowed to play/have sex with others(Both together and solo),but we aren't looking for more romantic relationships. Friends with benefits yes, but other girlfriends/boyfriends no. He is my romantic relationship and I am his. I love him with all my heart and the thought of not being with him makes me super sad. He also always comes first and I always come first for him too. For example if a play partner wrote me asking for play tonight and then my boyfriend came up saying he was dying to play with me I'd cancel with the play partner.

What makes you have the need for the outsiders if you're happy with him, though? Is it just a liking of variety?

Uhhhhh, can you say BEST RELATIONSHIP EVER!!! LOL, but yeah, really amazing approach to a relationship maintenance...the two of you will be together forever with that mentality. Kudos!

Cheers, -Pete

I'm in an open relationship. We both can fuck/play with whomever we want as long as we let each other know about( Although we both understand some things happen in the heat of the moment,). He hates the thought of me being denied pleasure. Not that we don't pleasure the heck out of each other, but if I see a male or female I feel I must have, he fully supports me trying to have them.

The thought of other girls tickling my Girlfriend is cute to me, but if they liked her it would turn to jealousy and fast. I know she'd break someone's nose for tickling me.....

It's a huge fantasy of mine. The thoughts of another tickle/foot enthusiast having their way with my wife's bare feet is a massive turn on. I don't think my wife would ever go for it though, so I imagine it'll remain a fantasy which is understandable. If anyone wants to share in the fantasy check out some pics on my profile page & drop me a message!

Just to add to my story.

It's about a girl who was raspberried by some guy while calling for her boyfriend for help.
It was one of those parties in the countryside in a big house with a lot of guys and girls when we were students.

The girl was that kind of gorgeous highly sensitive girl with a fit body, brown hair and big lips, who couldn't stand being touched in the tickly way (I tried to give her shoulder massage once and she couldn't handle it without giggles and running away).

She was lying deep in the sofa on her back and there came that big guy with a thick beard and started pulling her sweatshirt up and giving raspberries on her nice belly. She was in such a position that she couldn't stand up from the sofa and was doomed to just take that tickling. She burst into helpless giggles and tried to call her boyfriend's name for help, but she couldn't make it loud because of the giggles and lack of air. Her boyfriend was in the next room and couldn't hear and save her. So that beardy guy had some good fun with her belly.

If another man was tickling me and my man was watching... I'd probably just want them to switch . I think I'd just feel uncomfortable because if the script was flipped,while I wouldn't necessarily be jealous, I wouldn't particularly want him tickling another girl.

It seems a lot of guys really love this scenario, don't know what to call it? Tickling cuckold or whatever.

I remember I used to get my ex to tell me stories about her being held down and tickled by other guys. I was so jealous it drove me mad, but on the other side it was the hottest thing I've ever heard.

How do you guys feel about this? And do you have some experiences you want to share?
Tickled by other guys? No problem. Held down by other guys? Big problem.

I volunteer my services to any guy who wants to see their wife or girlfriend tickled by another man. No sex just tickling. Pm if your interested. Age 51 here.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back