• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone Else (Commercial)

Longbaugh

TMF Expert
I posted about this some time ago, but had no takers. I'm posting again in the hopes that some of the newer members may know what I'm talking about. An Uptons commercial that ran in 93 or 94, it was one of the best mainstream tickling scenes I've ever seen. A cute redheaded woman in her late thirties is on a couch with her feet in her husbands lap. She playfully taps the newspaper he is reading with her foot a couple of times, he finaly grabs her foot and pulls her sock off and then throws it at her face. She then takes her other sock off and throws it at his face. Then he grabs her ankles(the woman has a look of dread on her face,she knows whats coming) and tickles her bare feet for an extended period. There were great foot shots and face shots of the tickled woman (reactions were great and realistic) she was going nuts. Then the husband toses her feet aside and gives her a quick rib tickle then they fall back on the couch and kiss. Someone with the same interest as us here at the forum probably wrote this commercial. Hopefully someone else remembers this.

WOW

This sounds amazing. Who can come to our aid with info about this? What about Juggler and his stupendous collection?

I remember this ad. It's a great clip. I even used to have it on tape. I gave it to a fellow tickophile in a tape exchange.

I had it on tape as well, but my vcr ate the tape some time ago. I'm just glad someone else has seen this and knows what I'm talking about. Now if only some one out there has the clip and the ability to post it.

Last edited:
This sounds fantastic!! A word to one and all: NEVER trade away your only copy of a mainstream scene!!!!! Especially if it's a commercial or something you'll never get again!!!! (I'm just kidding with you Rebel Rob!). Anyhow, thanks for the post....this reminds me of the amazing Interscope Jeans commercial from the same time period where a gorgeous blonde gets SAVAGELY tickled on her tight, t-shirt clad tummy after being pulled down and across this guy's lap (she goes nuts). I myself never had this on tape, but taped many days of TV hoping to catch it! (never caught it----maybe it was the bait I used! lol!) This commercial seems as good, if not better!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back