• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surprise ticckle escapade

jetski100

TMF Poster
About 9 months ago I was at a bar with a couple of guy friends. Another guy at the bar who I didn't know but he knew one of my friends invited us over to play some pool at his house. We were there a couple of hours but during one game his wife came in and was watching. Just as her husband was about to make a shot she pushed his pool cue from behind and he missed. She laughed and thought that was funny . hubby turned toward her and said you are gonnan pay for that. He then wrestled her down on the ground and asked for help from his friend who held her arms down back above her head while he tickled the hell out of her ribs and armpits while the rest of us just gawked and leered. Later I asked the guy who was holding her arms if this was something he had seen before. He said Karen (the wife) is super ticklish and her hubby had told him that she enjoys being tickled , especially in front of others as it is a turn on for her and her hubby. Well fast forward to a few weeks ago. I was at a party that one of the women from my work had set up and who was there but Karen. No hubby in sight. I said hello and told her we had met many months back. She didn't recognize me but I told her it was at her home playing pool and I remembered she had a great laugh. She blushed a bit and said -ok now I remember. I asked where her hubby was and she said he was in the reserves and had been called up and sent to the middle east about 6 months ago. I chatted with he for awhile and during our conversation I asked her about her being so ticklish and that I was told she liked being tickled with onlookers. Now she really blushed and said it was a thing between her and her hubby. He got off on it and so did she. I said how about good tickle now and I poked her in the ribs. she shrieked and backed away. I gave a wave to a couple of by buddies who came over. Two of them were at the pool game. I said Karen here would love a good tickle session. She said no no--that's just a game between me and my hubby. I said to her--he has been away months I am sure you will enjoy a good tickling. We carried her to the middle of the room and had her pinned down with her arms back over her head. I straddled her and ran my fingertips up and down her ribs as she giggled and squealed. The I put both hands into both her armpits and started all 10 fingertips raking slowly back and forth--she went ballistic. I did this slowly for a couple of minutes and she was moaning like it was a sexual turn on--then I went faster and faster till she was howling with laughter. I tickled her for about 15 minutes--with myself and two other guys rotating positions--two holding her down and one tickling. Afterwards as it was getting time to leave she came up to me and slipped me her phone number. She said you can't just tickled me like that and leave a girl all hot and bothered. She said call me and lets talk about this some more--she said I know you were turned on too- I could feel you and see it in your eyes. Needless to say I called her--we talked for at least an hour about how much she enjoyed being tickled like that and my feeling about being the tickler. Then she sai--I don't cheat on my hubby but phone sex doesn't count. Our conversation got even better. That's all I have to say about that!

thanks - neat little story! Were there any other 'hands-on' encounters though? Maybe with feet?

About 9 months ago I was at a bar with a couple of guy friends. Another guy at the bar who I didn't know but he knew one of my friends invited us over to play some pool at his house. We were there a couple of hours but during one game his wife came in and was watching. Just as her husband was about to make a shot she pushed his pool cue from behind and he missed. She laughed and thought that was funny . hubby turned toward her and said you are gonnan pay for that. He then wrestled her down on the ground and asked for help from his friend who held her arms down back above her head while he tickled the hell out of her ribs and armpits while the rest of us just gawked and leered. Later I asked the guy who was holding her arms if this was something he had seen before. He said Karen (the wife) is super ticklish and her hubby had told him that she enjoys being tickled , especially in front of others as it is a turn on for her and her hubby. Well fast forward to a few weeks ago. I was at a party that one of the women from my work had set up and who was there but Karen. No hubby in sight. I said hello and told her we had met many months back. She didn't recognize me but I told her it was at her home playing pool and I remembered she had a great laugh. She blushed a bit and said -ok now I remember. I asked where her hubby was and she said he was in the reserves and had been called up and sent to the middle east about 6 months ago. I chatted with he for awhile and during our conversation I asked her about her being so ticklish and that I was told she liked being tickled with onlookers. Now she really blushed and said it was a thing between her and her hubby. He got off on it and so did she. I said how about good tickle now and I poked her in the ribs. she shrieked and backed away. I gave a wave to a couple of by buddies who came over. Two of them were at the pool game. I said Karen here would love a good tickle session. She said no no--that's just a game between me and my hubby. I said to her--he has been away months I am sure you will enjoy a good tickling. We carried her to the middle of the room and had her pinned down with her arms back over her head. I straddled her and ran my fingertips up and down her ribs as she giggled and squealed. The I put both hands into both her armpits and started all 10 fingertips raking slowly back and forth--she went ballistic. I did this slowly for a couple of minutes and she was moaning like it was a sexual turn on--then I went faster and faster till she was howling with laughter. I tickled her for about 15 minutes--with myself and two other guys rotating positions--two holding her down and one tickling. Afterwards as it was getting time to leave she came up to me and slipped me her phone number. She said you can't just tickled me like that and leave a girl all hot and bothered. She said call me and lets talk about this some more--she said I know you were turned on too- I could feel you and see it in your eyes. Needless to say I called her--we talked for at least an hour about how much she enjoyed being tickled like that and my feeling about being the tickler. Then she sai--I don't cheat on my hubby but phone sex doesn't count. Our conversation got even better. That's all I have to say about that!

You're an asshole. Her husband was serving in the
Military, risking his life and you try fucking around with his wife. Hope he finds out and beats the Fuck out of you.

Yeah, if he were doing it with the husband that would be one thing, but she repeated over and over again "its between me and my husband". Much as I love to tickle, there are times to steer clear. The husband probably wouldn't approve when he's not around.

Your totally an asshole. If that were my wife or girlfriend, and I found out, I would beat the piss out of you. That'sa douche bag move ya prick!

Yeah, if he were doing it with the husband that would be one thing, but she repeated over and over again "its between me and my husband". Much as I love to tickle, there are times to steer clear. The husband probably wouldn't approve when he's not around.

Agreed, an a-hole move. Shouldn't have went there, and respected her limits.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back