• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tom N Linda (The Next Meeting Part 2) M/F All over tickling, sexual situations

tommytikl

2nd Level Green Feather
This is Part 1 where Linda gets me and we continue right where that story left off.
http://ticklingforum.com/showthread...eting)-F-M-a-bit-M-F-(tickling-Foot-fetishism)

“Shower” I muttered exhausted. “I need a shower…”

Linda started uncuffing me, still touching me in various places as I was beyond sensitive after cumming so hard.

She ran her nails over my arms up to the cuff and play with the strap but then wander back to my elbow, just playful stuff but every touch was like electricity.

Finally I was unbuckled completely and tried to get up and staggered to the shower.
I was seeing stars but oh what a feeling of bliss and euphoria.
She helped me into the shower and got in herself. She washed herself briefly and stepped out while I stood there letting the water hit me.

I finished my shower in a few minutes and was thinking maybe now would be a good time to get some food.

However, when I came back into the bedroom area of the hotel drying my hair, Linda was laying on the bed completely naked, arms up over her head, pussy shaved completely bald, feet spread out and wiggling her toes. Whatever thoughts of food or lack of energy left me and went right to my cock as it grew right in front of her as I scanned her body.
“Hmmmm, for me? Did I do that?” she said with a teasing voice but bit her lip when she looked at my cock.

I simply dropped to the edge of the bed and starting sucking on her amazing toes, touching her soles, her heels, causing moans and titters to escape her lips. “I can’t see your cock with it down there” she complained. I didn’t stay there long and a funny thing was I wasn’t thinking of tickling, more sensual touch at this point.

I wanted to tease her, get her revved up like she had me all worked up. I moved up her belly causing small giggles and squirms but I was aiming for her great 32 C breasts with highly sensitive areolas. I loved on them for a bit and we kissed for a bit here, while my cock was just on her pussy. She’d push it forward to get me inside but I’d pull back say “uh uh” and move my dick away. Finally I raised up, pushing her legs up so they were on my shoulders, I put my cock just inside her, just my head. “ohhhhh, yeah, I love this” she moaned.
She was really flexible and you wouldn’t know this lady would love this sort of thing by looking at her on the street. I then started sucking on her toes and my cock head was just inside her, just enough to get her(and me) crazy but not to go over the edge.

She was surprised by the sucking on her toes and soles and squealed I nibbled on her ruby toes. She’s yelling at me, “go deeper damn it! Oh, Oh, just a bit deeper, please, nhehehe, no toeshsh, deeper, hehahheh, deeper, pleasesehehe”. Now I started doing little thrusts with an occasional long full deep thrust but pulled it right back out. “yes, yes, OHHHHHHH, Nheehehe, don’t tickle me, yes, yes, OHHHHHHH”. Finally I gave her the long strokes she wanted, deep, strokes but kept playing with her feet on my shoulders. Because I had cum just 30 minutes ago I wasn’t in a hurry to cum although I could have certainly. I rocked her world till she came under me with her own big O but I didn’t. I had never felt so dominant in all my life.

I let her recover while I thought about what I wanted to do next. We had done spread eagle a bit now, I thought of something different as I had a willing participant.
She wasn’t running away, she was waiting for the next round…

I had Linda kneel at the foot of the bed with her head on mattress, I pulled her arms out so the cuffs put her into a T position and she couldn’t pull her arms in or really lift her head up. Then I took some of my rope and tied her knees/thighs and spread her legs out. This put her soles were up and her thighs were spread wide. I stood back and she was soooo vulnerable in this position, she could kind of wiggle her hips and lift her head but not really. I was still in sort of a shock that I just tied up a woman without her screaming or running away, she just waited while I tied her to the bed awaiting her doom.

I kneeled next to her and put my head on the bed and looked in her eyes and we started kissing, light at first, a bit o’ tongue but then I started running my hands on her back, into her armpits, over her butt causing her laugh into my mouth. I sat up still kneeling right next to her and run my fingers up and down her ribs playing the tickle piano. “Hmmm, I wonder how many ribs Linda has?” “One, Two, Three” “ohhhh, you can’t move, I’ve lost count.” “One, Two, three”. Linda loved to be teased, to be reminded that she was vulnerable. I tickled her back, her sides, armpits Oh the sounds she was making! Music to my ears and her rear end was wiggling all over the place.

I was enjoying her upper body when I looked down and realized her poor feet were not being attended too. This is where the position I had her in was so much fun. I could tickle her ass, her thighs, I could destroy her feet. I could tickle both of her feet, or one foot and one butt cheek, I could lobster claw her inner thighs. I loved this position and she was in it for a good 20 minutes or so but she couldn’t stay in it too long as her knees were getting sore.

I had other things planned for this position but her comfort was more important that some other kinky thoughts I had. Remember the lee has to enjoy themselves if you want to be invited back!!
She didn’t want to stop being the lee, just not that position.
Its funny I remember coming out of the shower and putting her in that kneeling position and then I know we did more on the bed but my memory isn’t clear and I’m not going to fill in with some made up crap but I know we played much more on bed. What I do remember is that she wasn’t normally that belly ticklish but that on the bed session I just remember clawing her belly and she just couldn’t get away but I can’t remember if I had her tied up or maybe really loose because I know I tickled her and she could grab my hands but couldn’t fully stop me.

It was a lot of horsing around on the bed and I was tickling her belly and her hands were on my wrists and then I remember looking down and seeing her bare pussy wiggling around and I remember being drawn to it. It’s funny to look back at it now but her pussy was like a magnet to my mouth. I then proceeded to eat her out but still tickled her belly and hips and I remember her hands could reach my hair but not really stop me or maybe she didn’t want to stop me.

If there is one thing I love to do is tickle, if there is another its eat pussy and well put the two together and I am in heaven let alone the lady below me.

We did a bunch more that day. She used my rope to tie me to the door of the bathroom, I sat on her feet on the edge of the bed and while they wiggled she gave me a tickle job where she tried to get me off while I tickled her soles.

This was probably one of the longest sessions I ever had besides a weekend gathering.

Between the beginning of story 1 and when we left to get dinner was 8 hours of tickling and sex. The room was a disaster when we left.

I had some more sessions with Linda but this one takes the cake for the amount of time we just played.

I hope you enjoyed this tale.
Let me know if you would like more detail or less.
Things you liked or didn't.

I've loved reading about your encounters with Linda. You put great detail in without going over the top. If only we could all find someone to practice with so openly! :D

Thanks Deadly, I am never sure if I put in enough detail. I try not to put in too many Haha's but some people like to "see" the laughter so I include it.
I have a few more encounters with Linda but along the same lines of meeting up and tickling.
I'll post some more of them soon.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back