• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot women in the workplace

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Hey guys, have you ever worked in an office and there was always this one girl(or if you were lucky, maybe more) who always walked around barefoot, or in their stockings/hose(sans shoes). I've been in that situation a number of times, and most of these girls sat at their desks in what I call "the office pose" with one leg tucked under their other leg exposing their sexy sole. And to this day that pose still drives me nuts!

There was one girl at a previous job for example who was kind of cute had pretty blue eyes, (not a knockout or anything, but I'm not exactly Matthew McConaughey, so who am I to judge?). We'll call her Karen(not her real name)

Karen always had her shoes off at her cubicle with both soles exposed. and after a few months I was on pretty good terms w/her. One day we were talking joking around during a break, and her sole was sticking out as usual. I felt comfortable enough w/Karen to reach down and give her foot a tickle. Well she literally exploded. I don't mean she was angry, but her whole body jolted and covered the foot immediately, as if I stuck a lit cigarette on the sole. I was kind of embarrassed because of the extrene reaction. Karen just stared at me, and I couldn't tell if she was angry or surprised. I downplayed it and she seemed a little irritated, but didn't make a big deal of it, or anything, and we remained friends.

To play it safe I never tickled her again, but every time I passed Karens desk, she exposed those hyper ticklish feet while she was on the phone or entering data into her terminal(especially on casual Friday, when flip flops were allowed). In addition to being extremely sensitive, her feet were beautiful.

One of the things this company did was move people around to different teams and once I was transferred to her team, my cubicle would be right next to hers. As tempting is that was, I gave my supervisor some BS excuse to explain why I needed to sit somewhere else. Those adorable exposed feet would just be too distracting, and I certainly didn't want to risk getting fired, not to mention the embarrassment. Plus we had to focus on making sales all day, and I wouldn't be able to concentrate on my job. It would be like a vanilla straight guy sitting next to woman who was topless.

This was about 15 years ago, and I wouldn't nearly be that bold today(I was much more ignorant in my younger days). Plus workplace behavior that was considered fairly innocent 15-20 years ago, is now considered Sexual Harrassment.

I have other stories but I was wondering does anyone have an attractive female co-worker who never wears shoes? Isn't it torture? I wonder if these ladies know they're driving us footguys crazy? Feel free to add your own office story, if you want.

Last edited:
About ten years ago there was a secretary where I work who would slip out of her flats and walk around her own office barefoot, putting her shoes back on only to go outside into the hall. She probably never realized why I would make extra trips to the supply cabinet or the copy machine. :feets:

But I never touched her, not wanting a sexual harassment complaint.

About ten years ago there was a secretary where I work who would slip out of her flats and walk around her own office barefoot, putting her shoes back on only to go outside into the hall. She probably never realized why I would make extra trips to the supply cabinet or the copy machine. :feets:

But I never touched her, not wanting a sexual harassment complaint.

Yeah I know what you mean. I've worked w/several women over the years who took their shoes off in the office, probably because heels are so uncomfortable for women. But for the most part I never touched their feet in the office, for that same reason.
One female co-worker actually let me discretely tickle her feet a couple times, but she wasn't ticklish. She enjoyed it because she said it felt nice and helped her relax. She said she knew I had a foot fetish but she thought it was kind of cool, and quirky and didn't have a problem w/it.

I know what you mean about things being much more relaxed way back. About twenty years ago, I works in an area that I frequented offices during the day. I was friendly with most of the women that worked there, some more than others. One that I chatted up with periodically, often wore short skirts with heels and nylons, and of course, would sit as you described exposing her soles. One day, I was wearing cowboy boots and saw her sitting there engrossed in her work. I snuck into her cubicle and took my pointy boot and ran it up her sole quickly. She jumped but, fortunately she didn't make much noise. I acted as if I was just fooling around and left it at that. Do something like that today and you'd be looking for a new job!

I know what you mean about things being much more relaxed way back. About twenty years ago, I works in an area that I frequented offices during the day. I was friendly with most of the women that worked there, some more than others. One that I chatted up with periodically, often wore short skirts with heels and nylons, and of course, would sit as you described exposing her soles. One day, I was wearing cowboy boots and saw her sitting there engrossed in her work. I snuck into her cubicle and took my pointy boot and ran it up her sole quickly. She jumped but, fortunately she didn't make much noise. I acted as if I was just fooling around and left it at that. Do something like that today and you'd be looking for a new job!

Yeah I know what you mean. At my previous job there were only 2 women who you could call hot, although both were married(there was also a 3rd but she was less than half my age, and I didn't want to be a creepy old man). One worked in another department so I only talked to her a couple times(although she was very nice, I never even tried to tickle her. Just too risky). But the other lady was very flirty and friendly and I got in a few tickles, including the feet. She was only slightly ticklish, her only hot spot was her armpits. She was really ticklish there. But I only tried it w/her because she was so sweet and friendly and never complained about the occasional tickle.

Yes, I've seen barefoot and stocking foot women at the office I work at. To play it safe.. I just glance, and have never tickled one, as I don't feel comfortable enough,. or that I know anyone well enough.. to attempt a tickle. Even when one just glances they have to be careful. With spring/summer coming I have to wonder how many barefoot women I will see there.

I've had several incidents; most were MANY years ago. The most exotic (for this white bread boy) was with a new African-American employee. We bonded very quickly, usually having lunch together or taking a noontime walk. She was beautiful, fun, very bright and having boyfriend problems (and I've always been a good listener).

One day we were working in a rather isolated section of our company's large building, and my friend was having a bad day (the boyfriend again). Very impulsively, I said, "Come on! I'll cheer you up." Without asking, I took her ankle and placed her right leg across my lap. She wasn't angry; she just chuckled and asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "This will put a smile on your face." I slipped off her very stylish cream-colored slingback pump, pretended to admire it, and then gently tickled her stockinged foot (sheer hosiery). She didn't move her leg (by this time, we had crushes on each other), but she said: "That just feels kind of good. My feet aren't very ticklish, although I guess you should try the other one." I happily obliged, and with my newfound "permission" to "try the other one", I tickle-explored until I found a sweet spot under her toes. When she shrieked, I immediately grabbed her ankle and tickled more vigorously. She laughed uncontrollably (and SO sweetly!) and began to smack my arm. I recognized my cue to quit it.

I've already told more than a gentleman should, but I'll never forget this girl. I can feel the old stirrings even as I write this.

I've had several incidents; most were MANY years ago. The most exotic (for this white bread boy) was with a new African-American employee. We bonded very quickly, usually having lunch together or taking a noontime walk. She was beautiful, fun, very bright and having boyfriend problems (and I've always been a good listener).

One day we were working in a rather isolated section of our company's large building, and my friend was having a bad day (the boyfriend again). Very impulsively, I said, "Come on! I'll cheer you up." Without asking, I took her ankle and placed her right leg across my lap. She wasn't angry; she just chuckled and asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "This will put a smile on your face." I slipped off her very stylish cream-colored slingback pump, pretended to admire it, and then gently tickled her stockinged foot (sheer hosiery). She didn't move her leg (by this time, we had crushes on each other), but she said: "That just feels kind of good. My feet aren't very ticklish, although I guess you should try the other one." I happily obliged, and with my newfound "permission" to "try the other one", I tickle-explored until I found a sweet spot under her toes. When she shrieked, I immediately grabbed her ankle and tickled more vigorously. She laughed uncontrollably (and SO sweetly!) and began to smack my arm. I recognized my cue to quit it.

I've already told more than a gentleman should, but I'll never forget this girl. I can feel the old stirrings even as I write this.

Sounds to me like you would've been a better BF than the loser she was with.
Ironically the woman I was referring to in the previous post was also Black. And in terms of looks on a scale of 1-10, she was a 20. However as far as being ticklish, on a scale of 1-10, she was only about a 4-5(except for her armpits. That was her most sensitive area). She wasn't all that ticklish, but boy was she a lot of fun to be with(unfortunately she was married, and I think she just thought of me as a friend anyway)

Thanks, magic. Here's another, then:

A couple of years after the incident with the young lady above (she, unfortunately, parted company with "the company"), I was in the office of another female friend. I think I was pretty good about not being obvious, but whenever this lovely blonde of about 27 slipped her shoes off, I was on high alert. This was one of those days.

Those were better days . . . days that people dressed professionally in business . . . and my pretty friend was always beautiful in a dress or well-tailored business suit, high class black or navy pumps, and nylons. I was kneeling on her office floor, searching for an article in a newspaper, when she turned toward me with legs crossed. She was writing in her planner, so she may not have realized how close her shapely 7.5 (I peeked inside her empty shoe on another day) was to my face (only about a "foot" away) . . . and I just couldn't resist the temptation. "Aww, tickle, tickle," I said, wiggling my pointer finger along her arch (not too imaginative, I know, but I just love that damn word!).

Her foot kicked high! "Yikes!" she yelped, slamming both feet flat on her green carpeted floor. "Haven't I ever told you how ticklish I am?" Sheepishly, I explained that I was just too tempted. She laughed and shook her head. "And I'm tempted," she said, "to let you tickle just a little more . . . but I think we'd better just pretend this never happened. Now find your article and get out of here." She chuckled and slipped her shoes back on.

I went.

But the day I left the company, she came to my office . . . and that's a story for another day.

Thanks, magic. Here's another, then:

A couple of years after the incident with the young lady above (she, unfortunately, parted company with "the company"), I was in the office of another female friend. I think I was pretty good about not being obvious, but whenever this lovely blonde of about 27 slipped her shoes off, I was on high alert. This was one of those days.

Those were better days . . . days that people dressed professionally in business . . . and my pretty friend was always beautiful in a dress or well-tailored business suit, high class black or navy pumps, and nylons. I was kneeling on her office floor, searching for an article in a newspaper, when she turned toward me with legs crossed. She was writing in her planner, so she may not have realized how close her shapely 7.5 (I peeked inside her empty shoe on another day) was to my face (only about a "foot" away) . . . and I just couldn't resist the temptation. "Aww, tickle, tickle," I said, wiggling my pointer finger along her arch (not too imaginative, I know, but I just love that damn word!).

Her foot kicked high! "Yikes!" she yelped, slamming both feet flat on her green carpeted floor. "Haven't I ever told you how ticklish I am?" Sheepishly, I explained that I was just too tempted. She laughed and shook her head. "And I'm tempted," she said, "to let you tickle just a little more . . . but I think we'd better just pretend this never happened. Now find your article and get out of here." She chuckled and slipped her shoes back on.

I went.

But the day I left the company, she came to my office . . . and that's a story for another day.

Damn dude you've taken this thread to a whole new level. Good job! Your story reminds me of this gorgeous blonde I once worked with who was EXTREMELY ticklish, basically touch ticklish. You touch her feet or ribs and she'd hit the ceiling. She even tickled me a few times. But she always kept her shoes on, in the office, so I didn't mention her.
But don't leave us hanging, tell us what happened later w/that blonde. And also what celebrity would you say she resembled?

Last edited:
You're the one starting the great threads, my friend. It's easy to jump on; I just wish some more would, too.

I'll write a little follow-up to the blonde story soon; meantime, after a few minutes' thought, I came up with a modern actress who somewhat resembles the "tickled" co-worker who nearly kicked me in the face. I saw her for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Have you heard of this lovely young lady?

Attachments

• Amber Heard.jpg
    Amber Heard.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 167
You're the one starting the great threads, my friend. It's easy to jump on; I just wish some more would, too.

I'll write a little follow-up to the blonde story soon; meantime, after a few minutes' thought, I came up with a modern actress who somewhat resembles the "tickled" co-worker who nearly kicked me in the face. I saw her for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Have you heard of this lovely young lady?

Yes I've "HEARD" of Amber(pun intended), and she is quite a tasty little morsel.
A woman who looks like that, has ticklish feet and likes being tickled? That's the trifecta my friend.

Damn dude you've taken this thread to a whole new level. But don't leave us hanging, tell us what happened later w/that blonde.

On my last day with the company, that lovely friend came to my office to spend a few minutes and tell me goodbye. This account isn't verbatim, but it is very close to it (it was quite a long time ago).

As she sat near me on top of a cabinet, she crossed her lovely legs and said: Do you remember the day you tickled my foot? I started squirming. Uh-oh I said.

You're not in trouble she said, very gently. I've caught you looking at my feet before . . . just about every time my shoes are off. I hung my head, thankful (for the moment) that it was my last day. We had worked together for several years; I admit, I stole at least 100 glances at her feet during that time.

But then she said: Don't you think I'm grateful that you've been my friend? You've listened to my complaining, helped me through a divorce, sometimes even with work. It doesn't bother me that you like my feet. In fact, I'm flattered, because I've never thought they were very pretty (I assure you, everyone, her feet were as lovely as the rest of her. I guess you'd have to be a foot person, but she had the cutest big toes I think I've ever seen).

I just looked sheepish; plus, I had a lump in my throat because I was really going to miss her. But then she said: I signed your going-away card, but I didn't get you a present because I wondered -- now I'm the one who's embarrassed -- would you like to give me a little foot rub?

I don't know how I got my jaw off the floor. Finally, I managed to say: I would absolutely love to. She closed the door. Then I squeaked out: Do you think I could sneak in a few tickles?

She said: I'm counting on it. Not too many, though, because one tickle too many might cause other things to happen, and I don't think either one of us needs that complication. I just want to give you a little 'thank you' gift, and enjoy it with you.

The details of what happened are a little too precious for me to completely divulge. Let me say that I will never forget her closed eyes, her little moans of delight, and her giggling over the light tickling I gave her. She let me tickle each foot pretty vigorously for a few seconds (she put her hand over her mouth to stifle the laughter), and while she let me massage her red-painted toes (gosh, I had always wanted to touch them), she would not let me tickle them. I just can't take that! she said. I can't tell any more of our conversation; it was just too honest and sweet.

And that's the last time I ever saw her (although she is a minor celebrity in her part of the world, it's doubtful you'd know her). magic, this was a little harder to write than I thought!

Damn that's awesome dude. That's NEVER happened to me at work. Was this young lady available at the time? Or were you? I think you guys would've made a great couple.

And yes she sounds like the perfect woman. Who knows maybe she's on this forum?

BTW did you say she's a minor celebrity? I guess you probably wouldn't feel comfortable divulging her name, right? I certainly understand respecting someone's privacy.

You know what the sad part is? She probably ended up marrying some vanilla T&A guy who never even notices her feet. That would really suck!

Anyway thanks for sharing my friend. I wish you could've stayed in touch w/her. Like I said you guys would've been great together

magic, she was available. I was -- technically -- not, so we were careful not to let it go any further than I've described here.

No, I couldn't tell you who she was, but she married an absolutely wonderful guy and I know they've been happy for many years. Thanks for your kind words.

By the way, you may never believe this . . . but that's not the only interesting thing that happened in my office on that last day!

Restraints that is probably one of the best stories I have read on this web site whenever I saw a female co-workers feet at work I would always get a lump in my throat and my heart would beat very rapidly at the thought of me seeing her feet let alone asking her if I could tickle them glad you had a great experience :clap:

I tickled a girl I work with in my office a couple times, she had her foot tucked under her leg at her cubie and her clunky sandal just hanging off her sexy toes. I came up behind her and tickled her exposed foot and her shoe fell off immediately and she jumped and squealed so beautifully. She wasn't mad at me since we were friends. Very hot girl too.

Restraints that is probably one of the best stories I have read on this web site whenever I saw a female co-workers feet at work I would always get a lump in my throat and my heart would beat very rapidly at the thought of me seeing her feet let alone asking her if I could tickle them glad you had a great experience :clap:

Thanks a lot, LGF. I've had a few good ones, because my personality is a little like James Spader's in "Sex, Lies and Videotape." I'm more interested in the woman than in the experience, but when the experience comes, I'm not sorry.

I tickled a girl I work with in my office a couple times, she had her foot tucked under her leg at her cubie and her clunky sandal just hanging off her sexy toes. I came up behind her and tickled her exposed foot and her shoe fell off immediately and she jumped and squealed so beautifully. She wasn't mad at me since we were friends. Very hot girl too.

Really!? Details my man, details! What did the young lady look like(what if any celebrity did she resemble. BTW sorry I always ask that question, it makes it easier for me to envision the girl and the scenario). Were her feet small and girly/(my favorite kind)

magic, she was available. I was -- technically -- not, so we were careful not to let it go any further than I've described here.

No, I couldn't tell you who she was, but she married an absolutely wonderful guy and I know they've been happy for many years. Thanks for your kind words.

By the way, you may never believe this . . . but that's not the only interesting thing that happened in my office on that last day!

Damn dude, where did you work, and are they hiring? :rimshot:

magic, just a little follow-up:

I admit, the last day in that workplace (I was there 7 years) was a red-letter day. There were other tickling experiences similar to the ones I've shared in this thread, but none like the one in my office (see above).

BUT EARLIER THAT DAY: Another young lady paid me a visit in my rather remote location (they put me there because I was the creative type, and I liked privacy to play music and think). magic, I can't think of a celebrity to which I might compare her, but she was about 5'11" (she wore a size 11 shoe; isn't that wonderful? Again, I had been able to check while her feet were elsewhere), late twenties, athletic, sandy blonde hair with nice highlights, and a light splash of freckles beneath demanding blue eyes. I found her to be fun because her bark was much worse than her bite (I wouldn't have minded being bitten, however).

(Slight aside: Great hips! They swiveled, and she always had a hand on one of them, like Daphne from Scooby Doo).

I'll call her "Kelly"; K. usually came to my office at the end of the day; she represented us outside the office and was on her feet a lot, so it was typical for her to come visit, sit down, and slip her shoes off. She talked about herself so much that I could look at her feet all I wanted without her noticing (I think I could have used a magnifying glass. She was so into herself that I think I could have regularly stared up her skirt and she wouldn't have been any the wiser. I'm not made that way, though).

It was odd to see Kelly in the morning; it was even odder to see her truly upset. She griped all the time, but it never meant anything. Today, she was mad at me, really hacked. Why?

Damn you she said, sitting on that same cabinet where everyone sat. Damn you for leaving!

I was speechless.

How am I supposed to do my job now? I saw her point; they hadn't found anyone to replace me, and a number of jobs depended on how effectively I did mine. So I managed a weak I'm sure they'll find someone soon.

She said something I don't like to hear ladies say, and kicked me squarely in the calf. It really hurt.

Hey! I said (or something just as ineffectual).

And then a light came on. That hurt! And with your shoes on, too! You usually have the courtesy to take them off when you invade my office! (Do you think I goaded her enough? It seemed to work!)

Invade?! Oh, the truth comes out! Is that how you see me . . . some kind of INVADER! Kelly quickly slipped off her classic black pumps and kicked at me with a pretty -- but big and strong -- nyloned foot. I dodged; she kicked again (she really was angry) and I caught her ankle with my left hand. Let go! she growled. I wanna kick you!

Not if I TICKLE you! I said, lightly scraping her sole with my fingertips (I had dreamt of this moment. What a great day!).

She bent double with laughter. Quit it! Don't tickle! But I was pretty strong as a young man, and I had a good firm hold. She began to beg. Please! Oh, please! (you can mix in as many ha-ha's as you like; there were plenty there).

Finally, I let go (but gotta tell you . . . those were 15 seconds of tickling heaven. Maybe 20). She pulled her foot back and held it with both hands. I never let anyone tickle my feet!

Oh, why is that? I asked, innocently. She just glared, and poutily shoved those great, athletic feet back into her pumps (and I never saw them again). But I'll bet you're not as mad now I said.

And she half-smiled, and said: I couldn't stay mad at you. I would just hate it if you left my world completely. Her eyes were a little misty; she tossed her hands around in frustration, left my office, closed the door . . . and her fading heels on the hallway floor punctuated my wonderful morning. Still, even writing this so many years later, I feel like a bit of a bastard where Kelly's concerned.

In school we had the science stools and there was a girl who was gd looking and had ticklish feet her shoes used to fall off her feet leaving her arches exposed in her tights I used to run the pencil non lead end down her feet it would drive her crazy lol shame we never done anything further !

magic, just a little follow-up:

I admit, the last day in that workplace (I was there 7 years) was a red-letter day. There were other tickling experiences similar to the ones I've shared in this thread, but none like the one in my office (see above).

BUT EARLIER THAT DAY: Another young lady paid me a visit in my rather remote location (they put me there because I was the creative type, and I liked privacy to play music and think). magic, I can't think of a celebrity to which I might compare her, but she was about 5'11" (she wore a size 11 shoe; isn't that wonderful? Again, I had been able to check while her feet were elsewhere), late twenties, athletic, sandy blonde hair with nice highlights, and a light splash of freckles beneath demanding blue eyes. I found her to be fun because her bark was much worse than her bite (I wouldn't have minded being bitten, however).

(Slight aside: Great hips! They swiveled, and she always had a hand on one of them, like Daphne from Scooby Doo).

I'll call her "Kelly"; K. usually came to my office at the end of the day; she represented us outside the office and was on her feet a lot, so it was typical for her to come visit, sit down, and slip her shoes off. She talked about herself so much that I could look at her feet all I wanted without her noticing (I think I could have used a magnifying glass. She was so into herself that I think I could have regularly stared up her skirt and she wouldn't have been any the wiser. I'm not made that way, though).

It was odd to see Kelly in the morning; it was even odder to see her truly upset. She griped all the time, but it never meant anything. Today, she was mad at me, really hacked. Why?

Damn you she said, sitting on that same cabinet where everyone sat. Damn you for leaving!

I was speechless.

How am I supposed to do my job now? I saw her point; they hadn't found anyone to replace me, and a number of jobs depended on how effectively I did mine. So I managed a weak I'm sure they'll find someone soon.

She said something I don't like to hear ladies say, and kicked me squarely in the calf. It really hurt.

Hey! I said (or something just as ineffectual).

And then a light came on. That hurt! And with your shoes on, too! You usually have the courtesy to take them off when you invade my office! (Do you think I goaded her enough? It seemed to work!)

Invade?! Oh, the truth comes out! Is that how you see me . . . some kind of INVADER! Kelly quickly slipped off her classic black pumps and kicked at me with a pretty -- but big and strong -- nyloned foot. I dodged; she kicked again (she really was angry) and I caught her ankle with my left hand. Let go! she growled. I wanna kick you!

Not if I TICKLE you! I said, lightly scraping her sole with my fingertips (I had dreamt of this moment. What a great day!).

She bent double with laughter. Quit it! Don't tickle! But I was pretty strong as a young man, and I had a good firm hold. She began to beg. Please! Oh, please! (you can mix in as many ha-ha's as you like; there were plenty there).

Finally, I let go (but gotta tell you . . . those were 15 seconds of tickling heaven. Maybe 20). She pulled her foot back and held it with both hands. I never let anyone tickle my feet!

Oh, why is that? I asked, innocently. She just glared, and poutily shoved those great, athletic feet back into her pumps (and I never saw them again). But I'll bet you're not as mad now I said.

And she half-smiled, and said: I couldn't stay mad at you. I would just hate it if you left my world completely. Her eyes were a little misty; she tossed her hands around in frustration, left my office, closed the door . . . and her fading heels on the hallway floor punctuated my wonderful morning. Still, even writing this so many years later, I feel like a bit of a bastard where Kelly's concerned.

Dammit man!! The taller women with the big feet are just my thing!! Lucky you, that would have been very hard for me to contain myself presented with that chance.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back