• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Barefoot women in the workplace

magic, just a little follow-up:

I admit, the last day in that workplace (I was there 7 years) was a red-letter day. There were other tickling experiences similar to the ones I've shared in this thread, but none like the one in my office (see above).

BUT EARLIER THAT DAY: Another young lady paid me a visit in my rather remote location (they put me there because I was the creative type, and I liked privacy to play music and think). magic, I can't think of a celebrity to which I might compare her, but she was about 5'11" (she wore a size 11 shoe; isn't that wonderful? Again, I had been able to check while her feet were elsewhere), late twenties, athletic, sandy blonde hair with nice highlights, and a light splash of freckles beneath demanding blue eyes. I found her to be fun because her bark was much worse than her bite (I wouldn't have minded being bitten, however).

(Slight aside: Great hips! They swiveled, and she always had a hand on one of them, like Daphne from Scooby Doo).

I'll call her "Kelly"; K. usually came to my office at the end of the day; she represented us outside the office and was on her feet a lot, so it was typical for her to come visit, sit down, and slip her shoes off. She talked about herself so much that I could look at her feet all I wanted without her noticing (I think I could have used a magnifying glass. She was so into herself that I think I could have regularly stared up her skirt and she wouldn't have been any the wiser. I'm not made that way, though).

It was odd to see Kelly in the morning; it was even odder to see her truly upset. She griped all the time, but it never meant anything. Today, she was mad at me, really hacked. Why?

Damn you she said, sitting on that same cabinet where everyone sat. Damn you for leaving!

I was speechless.

How am I supposed to do my job now? I saw her point; they hadn't found anyone to replace me, and a number of jobs depended on how effectively I did mine. So I managed a weak I'm sure they'll find someone soon.

She said something I don't like to hear ladies say, and kicked me squarely in the calf. It really hurt.

Hey! I said (or something just as ineffectual).

And then a light came on. That hurt! And with your shoes on, too! You usually have the courtesy to take them off when you invade my office! (Do you think I goaded her enough? It seemed to work!)

Invade?! Oh, the truth comes out! Is that how you see me . . . some kind of INVADER! Kelly quickly slipped off her classic black pumps and kicked at me with a pretty -- but big and strong -- nyloned foot. I dodged; she kicked again (she really was angry) and I caught her ankle with my left hand. Let go! she growled. I wanna kick you!

Not if I TICKLE you! I said, lightly scraping her sole with my fingertips (I had dreamt of this moment. What a great day!).

She bent double with laughter. Quit it! Don't tickle! But I was pretty strong as a young man, and I had a good firm hold. She began to beg. Please! Oh, please! (you can mix in as many ha-ha's as you like; there were plenty there).

Finally, I let go (but gotta tell you . . . those were 15 seconds of tickling heaven. Maybe 20). She pulled her foot back and held it with both hands. I never let anyone tickle my feet!

Oh, why is that? I asked, innocently. She just glared, and poutily shoved those great, athletic feet back into her pumps (and I never saw them again). But I'll bet you're not as mad now I said.

And she half-smiled, and said: I couldn't stay mad at you. I would just hate it if you left my world completely. Her eyes were a little misty; she tossed her hands around in frustration, left my office, closed the door . . . and her fading heels on the hallway floor punctuated my wonderful morning. Still, even writing this so many years later, I feel like a bit of a bastard where Kelly's concerned.

That young lady sounds just like that "touch-ticklish" girl I worked with, at least physically. Her name was Tammy(not her real name) and she was tall, beautiful, had blonde hair, freckles, clear green eyes(like of like Meg Foster - actress from the 80's who had those clear "cat" or "alien" type eyes), not to mention a very buxom figure(actually I think she was a little embarrassed by her large breasts, because she always wore blouses or loose tops) and was probably the most ticklish person I ever met.

She didn't have your co-workers feisty personality. She was very sweet and innocent, but also flirty, and we tickled each other several times over about a year long period. She was dating a guy who worked there, in a different dept., so I had to be careful. I didn't want this guy(who was a lot bigger than me) to see me flirting w/his GF. My only complaint is she never removed her shoes. The one time she did, her feet were beautiful, very small for such a tall girl, w/perfect toes and a high arch. When I tickled them she almost hit the ceiling. Maybe that's why she never took her shoes off!

However she later got into a serious car accident, and was off for a couple months. She recovered, thank God, but when she came back, she asked me not to tickle her anymore because she had back problems as a result of the accident(sadder words were never spoken, but obviously the most important thing was that she was OK). Of course I respected her wishes.
Later she became my supervisor, and she wasn't nearly as fun or flirty as before, so it was definitely hands off. Plus by that time, she was engaged to the previously mentioned boyfriend. Just as well. I was getting sick of working there anyway, and left a couple months later.

Last edited:
Good story with a sad ending, magic. But I think this may be my favorite thread EVER!

These are some really great stories!! I have posted similar stories in the past as I have been lucky enough to have several workplace tickling experience in many different roles.... Including a very corporate office setting :)

The main thing with engaging in this sort of fun in this especially litigious and hypersensitive society is to make sure you have an actual and legitimate rapport with someone you wanna tickle. If not it's still always fun to admire sexy feet from a afar!

One more story (from the above former workplace):

Again, I need to mention that this all happened a long time ago (but remembering all of these incidents surely is rich fantasy material)!

My best female friend in our company (although I was on good terms with all of them) was a brunette of moderate height, shapely hourglass figure, and a face . . . that wasn't beautiful. Her green eyes were ever-so-slightly crossed, and her complexion was a little too rosy (I can relate; I often struggle with that, too).

But when this girl laughed, her face was transformed. I've never seen such a pretty laugher. And she had a great sense of humor; I tried hard to find and remember funny things to tell her so that I could experience her laughter. Her slight Southern accent only enhanced those moments.

And, of course, I longed to tickle her. I didn't have many chances, because she almost always kept her shoes on. Perhaps she was modest about her feet; I don't know why, because on the few occasions they came out to say "hello", it was obvious that Deirdre took very good care of them. Painted nails, shapely toes, and no rough edges that I could see (she was always in nylons, though). My guess at her size? Around an 8, maybe.

I worked late one night; thinking I was alone in the building, I walked into Deirdre's area to use the copier. I was singing; I often do when I'm alone. That evening, it helped. I heard Deirdre call out from around the corner: Is that you, Restraints? Were you singing to me?

Just trying to scare the mice away I called back. Weak as my humor was, it brought that glorious laugh out of Deirdre. You're so funny! she said. After the day I've had, I need to laugh.

I decided to investigate that a little more. As I entered her area, I saw that not only were Deirdre's shoes off, but she was resting her stockinged feet on a chair as she marked some forms. Crossing her ankles, she said: Oh no . . . you caught me with my shoes off.

Good thing it's only me I said. Some other cad might try to take advantage of you. "It's now or never," I thought to myself, and I didn't hesitate. Being careful to keep a smile on my face (instead of my usual grim determination while I'm tickling), I reached right over and tickled both of Deirdre's soles.

It was just 2 or 3 seconds; she pulled her feet away immediately, but she gave me a terrific little laugh. I was a little scared, though . . . her face was shocked and she parked her feet as far away as she could get them. Sorry I said. I just couldn't resist.

You men are all alike she said. And then, incredibly, she told me how she had to keep her feet covered all the time at home. My husband Ted is such a tickle boy! she said. She explained how he enjoyed tickling her so much that she had to limit him to one "tickle session" a month (yes, that is the phrase she used). It's torture she sighed but he's such a good husband that I suppose it's not so much to ask.

She stopped (thank God; my mouth had become as dry as the Mojave, and my pants . . .) and then she said: I was so comfortable with my feet up; if I put them back, you're not going to tickle them again, are you? I promised I wouldn't (but oh how it hurt to promise such a thing!).

She finished her story: Ted loves to tickle my feet the most; and, of course, they're my most ticklish place. Do you know what it's like going through life with a husband who loves to tickle?

One day, my future wives, girlfriends and playmates would find out.

As I got ready to go back to my end of the building, Deirdre asked (unbelievably): Restraints, you don't think my story about all this tickling is weird, do you? I mean, you wouldn't ever tell anyone, would you?

Just as unbelievably, with all the courage I had, I said: Well, I suppose you could always BUY my silence. I cocked my pointer finger at her feet and gave the "tickle, tickle" motion.

She looked honestly horrified.

Then I said: But we're friends, Deirdre; plus, I promised.

Her beautiful laughter followed me to the door.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back