• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle ONE fictional character, who would it be, and why?

Tolkien-Fan

Title says it all. Who, from the many fictional characters out there, would you tickle if you had the chance?

Apologies in advance if this sort of thread has been done before.

Simple, April O'Neil. We all know her feet are ticklish and I would want to see how much foot tickling she can handle before she would talk.

The Baroness from G.I. Joe. I would have fun breaking her.

Tough one the girls from eastenders hollyoaks coronation street and emmerdale difficult to choose one but if I had to Lauren from eastenders debbie from emerdale tina from coronation street and sinead from hollyoaks :)

Elizabeth from Bioshock infinite. Locked up in her room all her life? Woman would be so shocked by this weird sensation.

This is a tough one...I'm guessing we're going with animated otherwise it would be favorite celebrity to tickle...I'm gonna go with katara from avatar on this one

Lara Croft (in her video game guise). The quintessential tough girl. Would she be so feisty after a nice, long tickle session? I'd be first in line to find out! :D

Just finished the new Tomb Raider a few minutes ago, so I'll have to second Aphion's Lara Croft at the moment. She's not only a complete badass, she's also (in the reboot) a really sweet person.

Only one! Then I'll say Kurt Wagner aka Nightcrawler from the X-men, but the early Excalibur version.
As for why, he has velvet soft fur, fangs, yellow eyes, pointy ears, a tail, he's an acrobat, extremely flexible, and overall he's generally an awesome person.

Last edited:
I'm going animated because as someone else pointed out, picking a live action character is really more like picking a celebrity you'd like to tickle, and not really the character...

Tifa from Final Fantasy VII. She's the sexiest animated character in my opinion.

Lightning from Final Fantasy XIII. She's rather humorless and dour; I think it'd be a great challenge to get her to crack.

This one is easy for me; Lily, the AT&T sales lady from the tv ads. Played by Milana Vayntrub.
milana-vayntrub-Banner.jpg

I'm going with Alice Cullen from Twilight. book version or movie version, idgaf. She's adorable, that's why.

She is so pretty. She looks like the kind of girl you'd meet at school or through mutual friends. Very cool

She's actually an up and coming comedienne. She has made short films with Matt Damon and similar A & B listers. And she's Eastern Europen, which happens to be a MAJOR weakness of mine.

She's actually an up and coming comedienne. She has made short films with Matt Damon and similar A & B listers. And she's Eastern Europen, which happens to be a MAJOR weakness of mine.

Yeah. I saw on IMDB that she's been on college humor and funny or die. So cool

Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones.
I've read the books but haven't watched the show, so I might be off. But the woman I'd go with from GoT would be Melisandre. She's got this seductive but know-it-all aura. I'd love to see her crack... but maybe she'd still have that aura of being in total control. Interesting. If it were a dude... wait, just ONE. Crap.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back