• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

If you could tickle ONE fictional character, who would it be, and why?

Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles), cause he looks like he'd be an awesome tickler.

Sam Winchester (Jared Padalecki), cause he's HOT

Cass (Misha Collins), cause he's yummy looking, too.

Rey from Star Wars: The Force Awakens and Star Wars: The Last Jedi. Because I love Star Wars, I think she is so pretty and I think she would be super ticklish!!! Plus, ever notice her armpits are bare on every outfit she wears? She's just asking to be tickled on her bare armpits lol!!!

It would be a toss up between Draco Malfoy (legal age of course) and Spider-Man. I find both super cute and they probably both need to be brought down a few pegs!

Last edited:
Integra Hellsing from the anime Hellsing. I just have a huge lady crush and I think she'd be fun.

Gabriel, Xena's sidekick. She's usually showing off her midsection, and I'd love to see how ticklish she is there.

Holly Golightly. Or Madame Bovary. Madame Bovary is definitely deserving of a good tickling, that's for sure!

Rogue from X-Men... the animated series one, not the film. Haha... she is gorgeous, love her southern accent and as a kid I always had a crush on her. Super strong and she is incapable of being touched. So if there was a magic spell or something that took away her ultra strength and her "curse" of not being able to touch or be touched, I would love to send that southern belle into full on belly laughter and let her experience what tickle torture is! :D

Rogue from X-Men... the animated series one, not the film. Haha... she is gorgeous, love her southern accent and as a kid I always had a crush on her. Super strong and she is incapable of being touched. So if there was a magic spell or something that took away her ultra strength and her "curse" of not being able to touch or be touched, I would love to send that southern belle into full on belly laughter and let her experience what tickle torture is! :D

Great one!

Just thought of another one. CARMEN SANDIEGO!! I had such a crush on her as a kid with her blue eyes, famous outfit with her hat at an angle that would cover half her face in that sly, sexy way. I would love to tie her sexy latin booty down, take off her boots and sox and just interrogate her with tickle torture till she admitted to all of her thievery and location of those stolen items!

Namorita with the ticklish feeta. A tall, strong blonde with pointy ears, winged ankles and a ponytail, wearing a barely-there bikini, sounds like my idea of heaven.

Namorita.jpg

Make mine Marvel! :woot:

Dr. Eliza from RFDS (Played by Emma Hamilton)

Linda from the 1992 series of Round The Twist (Played by Joelene Crnogorac)

Jill in When A Stranger Calls (Played by Camilla Belle)

Leah from Home And Away (Played by Ada Nicodemou)

Darcy from A Country Practice (Played by Kym Wilson)

Molly from A Country Practice (Played by Anne Tenny)

Kate from Tricky Business (Played by Gigi Edgley)

Jill from Home Improvement (Played by Patricia Richardson)

Agent 99 in Get Smart (Played by Anne Hathaway)

Andy in The Devil Wears Prada (Played by Anne Hathaway)

I suppose the common denominator with all those characters is their good-looking, strong-willed, and really nice, but with some arrogance and it would be fun to tickle them and see them lose some control.

Last edited:
Serket from the cancelled bluesky film Anubis:
ian-burkard-apepserq.jpg
the bird gal on the right, lovely long legs and it's rare you see an avian gal with nice feet like hers, especially big ones

Elliot Reid from "Scrubs" (played by Sarah Chalke). Especially if I got to tickle her when she's not allowed to laugh. This little scene sure got me thinking a lot: youtu.be/gHU_h4l5er0 (no tickling, but it's Elliot trying not to laugh)

Last edited:
Aeon Flux I loved show and there's a episode where a guy just walks in and starts sucking her toes.

This one is easy for me; Lily, the AT&T sales lady from the tv ads. Played by Milana Vayntrub.
milana-vayntrub-Banner.jpg

Hopefully her character is ticklish. I asked the actual celebrity on Cameo and responded saying she's not really ticklish at all. She gave a nice detailed response so it was very cool but disappointing at the same time.

It's too hard to really say. My desires change weekly/monthly as I play/read/watch different forms of entertainment. Definitely have a thing for breaking strong women with tickling, so Wonder Woman is always a solid choice. Right now though, I am playing FFVII Rebirth, and have a huge thing for Tifa. Especially because both girls have two barefoot scenes in the game. Such a tease.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back