• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Surprise tickle today FF/M

Big Phil

TMF Regular
So my wife and I had a big business meeting today. It was a 6 hour meeting and extremely exhausting. We had major storms the night before so we were up early with our youngest at 3am. So, basically, what I'm saying.....I'm dead tired...lol

We come home and my MIL is watching our young daughter. I kick off my shoes and crash on the couch on my back with a new magazine. I'm "decompressing" and I like to put my feet up on the arm rest to level my back. Its a very deep couch, the kind that sucks you in, so I am near comatose as I relax. The wife is talking to her mom and they are engrossed in conversation while my MIL is putting on her coat to leave.
As she's about to leave, she yells out to my daughter who's in the other room, "GOOD BYE!! I LOVE YOU!!"

Of course, being the smart ass, I yell back "I LOVE YOU TOO!" There was a short pause, and I feel someone tickling my left foot. It startled me more than tickled and I flinched. But it kept going. Now, I'm wearing black dress socks, and to me, these are deadly after a long day in leather shoes. Anyway...I looked up and it was my MIL tickling my foot! I yelled out and tried to sit up. Well, my wife is one to never let a good tickling opportunity go by, she quickly grabbed my other ankle. So they each had an ankle and tickling with the other hand. I was laughing/screaming at them, trying to sit up and grab their hands, but again, the couch was too deep. Rarely do I feel completely helpless, but I couldn't get them to stop! Finally they did and as I lay there panting, my MIL leaned over the couch and said "BYYYYYE!" as if to say "HA! GOT YOU!"

In reality it was a quick tickle, maybe 20-30 seconds, but when you're truly trying to fight it off it seemed like a lot longer. That recharged the batteries a bit and the wife and I went upstairs for sex. lol.
It was a good day! :)

Sounds like a very good day. Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Now that is a great family. Spontaneous multi-F/M is the best. Especially when you weren't even trying to set it up. Every time in my life it's happened, I had to set the table. Congrats on a winner, and hope it becomes a habit with them.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back