• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a colleague from work

Tman2014

TMF Poster
Not really a story but everytime this girl goes past me she gives my sides or sides of my tummy a very quick tickle and as im very ticklish she knows where to get me every time

Haha yeah I know her pretty well im always thinking will I get tickle attacked lol :)

Where the heck is abingdon? Sounds British.... Hey, the next time she does that to you, you should say something like "geez, if anyone tied me up and tickled me I would die!" Then see what her response is. She might just surprise you and offer to prove that you wouldn't.... just wish you would! :p Could be the start of a great relationship.... :shrug:

If I was tied up and tickled I would die im very VERY TICKLISH she likes the reaction I give but id give everyone the same reaction when tickled lol and yes abingdon is in england near Oxford

It sounds to me that she's flirting with you and is obviously interested. Build on it, there's an open invitation there just waiting to be answered. Tickle her back and have fun, you never know where it might lead.

So not only does she like grabbing and quickly tickling my sides shes now got a friend who instead of asking me to move tickled me very quickly up and down my sides !!!!!!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back