• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

#notips movement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All we ask is that you consider our position, and take it as seriously as we take our PECS and LATS.

Obviously nobody could be as serious about your muscles as you are, but I am taking it as seriously as I take your pecs and lats.

#jesusdidnttip

Here is something we dug up in a little book called the Bible:

"Thou shalt not bestow thy wealth unto the servers of the world." - Leviticus 23:16.

So there it is. Even God doesn't want us to tip.

You know ... no one tipped Jesus when he gave everyone fish and bread and turned water into wine, and he didn't have a problem with it.

Something to consider this religious holiday weekend.

I'm not sure what's funnier...

That people would actually believe that there's a movement of 'roid-addled, spray-tanned, douchebag bodybuilders running around not tipping people,
or that someone would want to pretend to be a 'roid-addled, spray-tanned, douchebag bodybuilder, running around not tipping people.
is this some kind of weird LARPing subculture?

If you expect good service..................................

then leave a tip. If you want lousy service on your next visit then leave NO TIP.

I'm not sure what's funnier...

That people would actually believe that there's a movement of 'roid-addled, spray-tanned, douchebag bodybuilders running around not tipping people,
or that someone would want to pretend to be a 'roid-addled, spray-tanned, douchebag bodybuilder, running around not tipping people.
is this some kind of weird LARPing subculture?

DUDE, the movement is REAL, and it's gaining tons of MOMENTUM.
All you have to do is pull your head out of your sphincter and look at our FB page.

As far as you cowardly calling me names (A GR Violation, sir) I, and everyone reading this thread knows you wouldn't have the balls to do it to my face.

Less a Wolf, more a stray mut.

Sorry I haven't made all the way through all the 8 pages, but I'm going to write my opinion on tips anyway. First of all, I should tell you that I almost never tip waiters. It however might not exactly be for the reasons you think. I respect that job and some waiters I know are very nice people, however I do not pay tips precisely because of their low wages. A tip is supposed to be a reward for doing a good job and NOT a necessity for survival. We've come to the point where tipping has become so common, that the employers pretty much benefit from it by decreasing waiter's salary. The idea behind it being that if the employee gets extra money, why pay him "that much".

I find that this kind of system very debasing for the waiters: they're regular employes of the restaurant and they should be treated with respect by their employers, not to be put at the mercy of the customers and having them to hope for a tip, that some asshole (like me :D) won't give to them. In my opinion that kind of system is completely wrong and I don't want to even more support it by tipping the waiters even though I have absolutely nothing against them. I know I am not exactly helping their situation at the given moment, but I can't help but feel that helping that kind of unjust system is wrong, that's why I do it extremely rarely.

I'd be interested in hearing what the waiters have to say in that matter.

DUDE, the movement is REAL, and it's gaining tons of MOMENTUM.
All you have to do is pull your head out of your sphincter and look at our FB page.

As far as you cowardly calling me names (A GR Violation, sir) I, and everyone reading this thread knows you wouldn't have the balls to do it to my face.

Less a Wolf, more a stray mut.

No, no, no, you misunderstand...

I didn't say you were a 'roid-addled, spray tanned, douchebag bodybuilder, running around, not tipping people.
I said you were pretending to be a 'roid-addled, spray tanned, douchebag bodybuilder, running around, not tipping people.
I apologize unreservedly if you thought I was accusing you of being a 'roid-addled, spray tanned, douchebag bodybuilder, running around, not tipping people. Far from it.

How can I call you names, when I'm saying I don't believe for one moment that you are in fact a 'roid-addled, spray tanned, douchebag bodybuilder, running around, not tipping people?

I'm saying you are not, and, as has been revealed, the FB page is phony. The fact that there are others like you who wish to convince people that they are 'roid-addled, spray tanned, douchebag bodybuilders, running around, not tipping people, does not mean it's real. It means there are much more mysterious compulsions out there than the ones explored on this forum.

Last edited:
I wouldn't tip waiters either,

...nor would I ever send food to some poor starving soul in Africa, America, or anywhere else.

This just encourages the dictators to keep starving their people. This way, the dictator will see all his people starve to death, and have an epiphany, and decide it's time to feed everybody.

All the dead starved people will get up, you know, from dead, and eat the food, and then we'll see the folly of feeding them.

I always remember the words of Jesus (for those believers here, the atheists can spend the next 17 pages debating the existence of God) when He said in Matthew 7, verse 13: "Lo, I tell you, hold on to
your money! Don't give it to less fortunate, be greedy in thy ways, like the rich CEOs everyone so adores and looks up to, for the rich and those with money will only get into the kingdom of
Heaven. The poor will just die and go to hell, because they should have worked harder. It's easier for a rich man or fortunate man to get through a vast doorway than it is
for a poor man to walk through the eye of a needle, because the poor man is too damn tired from working all the time to walk that far."

Whenever walk down the street, and see some poor homeless guy, or mother, the ones who truly need help, not the lazy ass professional homeless people who hang around the library
and creep on everybody, the true down on their luck ones, I follow some of the above advice, and I scold them, and say "The government need to provide you with opportunity! Businesses
should hire you!"

And then I walk away, satisfied that I told that person the right thing. Then I wear a ribbon that shows I care about the homeless and the wait staff.

#notipscrew

I'm saying you are not, and, as has been revealed, the FB page is phony. The fact that there are others like you who wish to convince people that they are 'roid-addled, spray tanned, douchebag bodybuilders, running around, not tipping people, does not mean it's real. It means there are much more mysterious compulsions out there than the ones explored on this forum.

The only thing that's been revealed is my primly pumped pecs after lunch today at Red Robin by a 9/10 hottie when she tore open my shirt after my workout!

Haters gonna hate, and don't sweat it bro, I'm used to it. It stems from jealousy and regret that you won't work as hard as I do at sculpting the incredible gift called the human body that was bestowed upon you. I just choose not to waste it, or my hard-earned money on servants.

Many new and exciting things happening with the #notipsmovement:

We are pulling together funding for an internet dating site much like Christian Mingle. I can almost smell the ca$h flow!
The roll-out part at Outback will be amazing with prime cuts, strong drinks & #notips of course. (Sorry, it's policy).

And, ... (drum roll please) ..... We have been approached to do a Reality Cable TV Show!!!

Sweet Mother of Jesus on a Moped, that will launch the movement into orbit!

Servants Beware! You've been warned!
Start searching for gainful employment immediately or look forward to a life of poverty and begging (I know, I know, you already do that, so at least you'll have some experience).

The only thing that's been revealed is my primly pumped pecs after lunch today at Red Robin by a 9/10 hottie when she tore open my shirt after my workout!

Haters gonna hate, and don't sweat it bro, I'm used to it. It stems from jealousy and regret that you won't work as hard as I do at sculpting the incredible gift called the human body that was bestowed upon you. I just choose not to waste it, or my hard-earned money on servants.

Many new and exciting things happening with the #notipsmovement:

We are pulling together funding for an internet dating site much like Christian Mingle. I can almost smell the ca$h flow!
The roll-out part at Outback will be amazing with prime cuts, strong drinks & #notips of course. (Sorry, it's policy).

And, ... (drum roll please) ..... We have been approached to do a Reality Cable TV Show!!!

Sweet Mother of Jesus on a Moped, that will launch the movement into orbit!

Servants Beware! You've been warned!
Start searching for gainful employment immediately or look forward to a life of poverty and begging (I know, I know, you already do that, so at least you'll have some experience).

Outback? Red Robin?

Wow. You really know how to pretend to have the best things in life, don't you?

Yeah I checked out this page on facebook. A bunch of uneducated meatheads talking down to people who happen to work in the food service industry. To generalize everyone who happens to be a waiter, waitress, or bartender as your servant is beyond piss poor.

If it were me and you didn't tip me...I'd hope for you to return because you'd get the absolute worst service possible. Your drinks wouldn't show up on time...your food would be held under a heat lamp for a long time. I would do everything I could to have you meatheads get up and walk out.

You have to be on a whole new level of asshole to do that to people who depend on tips for their livlihood. The recession and economy went into the crapper and these were the only jobs to be found in some cases. To sit there and judge them is wrong.

You may have reduced the fat on your body, but it obviously went into your head. The fact that you can be proud of this is asinine.

Last edited:
Yeah I checked out this page on facebook. A bunch of uneducated meatheads talking down to people who happen to work in the food service industry. To generalize everyone who happens to be a waiter, waitress, or bartender as your servant is beyond piss poor.

If it were me and you didn't tip me...I'd hope for you to return because you'd get the absolute worst service possible. Your drinks wouldn't show up on time...your food would be help under a heat lamp for a long time. I would do everything I could to have you meatheads get up and walk out.

You have to be on a whole new level of asshole to do that to people who depend on tips for their livlihood. The recession and economy went into the crapper and these were the only jobs to be found in some cases. To sit there and judge them is wrong.

You may have reduced the fat on your body, but it obviously went into your head. The fact that you can be proud of this is asinine.

Yeah. The worst part about them is not that they don't tip. It's their disrespectful attitude towards the people that work in the industry.

I'm starting to lean towards a Kaufman-esque troll on this one. I think the contradictions and complete lack of self-awareness are hints that no one could be this ridiculous and continue to walk around upright.

He's a "successful contractor", who builds airports 'n stuff, and he thinks a classy restaurant is one without a Drive-Thru.
The references to women as "8/10" or "9/10" hotties who hurl themselves at him every hour, on the hour is clearly a commentary on the misogynistic bragging and limp fantasies of sex-starved basement dwelling internet forum dwellers.
The ill-worded boasts and lavish descriptions of his imagined body (and those of his bros) are just too comical not to be an intentional slam at the perceived homoreroticism of the oiled-up, pumped-up bodybuilder stereotype, and the "Reality Cable TV Show" reference is an effective skewering of the cast members of the Jersey Shore, who, of course, are widely reviled by anyone who is not a douchebag.

Genius. Simply Genius.

Last edited:
Sorry I haven't made all the way through all the 8 pages, but I'm going to write my opinion on tips anyway. First of all, I should tell you that I almost never tip waiters. It however might not exactly be for the reasons you think. I respect that job and some waiters I know are very nice people, however I do not pay tips precisely because of their low wages. A tip is supposed to be a reward for doing a good job and NOT a necessity for survival. We've come to the point where tipping has become so common, that the employers pretty much benefit from it by decreasing waiter's salary. The idea behind it being that if the employee gets extra money, why pay him "that much".

I find that this kind of system very debasing for the waiters: they're regular employes of the restaurant and they should be treated with respect by their employers, not to be put at the mercy of the customers and having them to hope for a tip, that some asshole (like me :D) won't give to them. In my opinion that kind of system is completely wrong and I don't want to even more support it by tipping the waiters even though I have absolutely nothing against them. I know I am not exactly helping their situation at the given moment, but I can't help but feel that helping that kind of unjust system is wrong, that's why I do it extremely rarely.

I'd be interested in hearing what the waiters have to say in that matter.

EXACTLY, Bra! You are right on the $$$.

This is a real-life testament to our cause, regardless of our opinions on the servants and their entitlement.
The greedy owners/managers are the real villains here.
They have conditioned the servants and the general public into believing we owe them extra $$$ for handing us a plate of food or sliding us a drink with a cocktail napkin underneath it.
That is not a skill.
A fucking ROBOT could do that. And I bet they will be doing it sooner than you think.

I feel like I'm watching Borat. It's just the weird parody of these people who are assholes by pretending to be one on a tickling forum. "It's Just Lunch (tm)"? "Servants"? "Mushroom TIP"? I think Wolf is right on the money here, it's some ridiculous Kaufman scheme and this guy is trolling rather successfully. This is a pretty common baiting troll, but he's got some good knee jerk reactions from people.

Nobody believes you're actually a #NOTIPPER because they probably don't know how to get on a computer without hurting their bodacious pecs.

I feel like I'm watching Borat. It's just the weird parody of these people who are assholes by pretending to be one on a tickling forum. "It's Just Lunch (tm)"? "Servants"? "Mushroom TIP"? I think Wolf is right on the money here, it's some ridiculous Kaufman scheme and this guy is trolling rather successfully. This is a pretty common baiting troll, but he's got some good knee jerk reactions from people.

Nobody believes you're actually a #NOTIPPER because they probably don't know how to get on a computer without hurting their bodacious pecs.

Exactly. Getting the knee-jerk reactions were easy enough, since this is obviously a fake Facebook "movement" created by people who want to A: piss people off, and B: pretend that they're bodacious bodybuilders.

This is obviously a smart person's parody of an attention-starved teenager who wants desperately to be part of a pretend gang of douchebag bodybuilding bros.
The clues that this is a gag lie in his inept attempts to say stuff that sounds cool to him, but his character lacks any real understanding of the subject matter, save for what he's gathered from Maxim and Men's Health.
As for his junior high school style tales of sexual conquest (inspired by countless AXE body spray commercials), it's an interesting hybrid of an orange-skinned Jersey Shore slimeball, and Eric Idle's "Wink-Wink, Nudge-Nudge" character. So, points for the homage to Python.

It's just the weird parody of these people who are assholes by pretending to be one on a tickling forum.
I would certainly never accuse you of such a pretense.

Hey, how about doing the rest of us a favor and quit pretending you speak for us? You don't know what we believe.

And seriously, getting on a computer threatens the pecs?? That has to be THE lamest attempt at smarm ever. You need to watch more Bill Maher if you want to make a career out of smarmy sarcasm.

You guys crack me up. Hey, check us out! We got this guy figured out! He's just trolling! He wants to see pages and pages of responses! But we won't give him the satisfaction! No sir! No responses from us! All those who who feel likewise be sure to post and tell everybody that YOU REFUSE to fall into that trap!! Yeah! That'll show that dumb old troll who's smarter!!

Seriously guys, this thread has been at the top of the list for like a week already and we're at page 9 already. And you two have contributed to Coldneck's success, if indeed he actually IS the troll you say he is.

I'm not so sure.

Look at his history. He's always been cocky and arrogant. I think we're looking at a guy who early on had some enviable successes at tickling women non-consensually, and it's made him extremely confident and sure of himself - a character trait that often rubs people the wrong way, myself included.

The NoTips movement fits right in with his established character, which is traditionally not how trolls operate. Moreover, he makes a valid point. Tipping was once an act of generosity. It caught on big. Restaurant owners and managers decided to capitalize on that generosity by lowering the wages for waiters and waitresses, so that now they DEPEND on the tips. What was once an act of generosity has now become a mandate.

That needs to change.

I hate the idea of refusing to tip, and I won't be participating, but I will at least acknowledge that when you look past all the cocky bluster and the self-righteous responses of indignation, it's clear that the #notips movement if successful would promote the change that needs to take place. If tipping stops altogether, the restaurant owners and managers will be forced to pay a better wage if they want to attract potential employees. Also, it achieves the goal without government intervention, which is always a plus.

I realize that by continuing to tip I'm helping to perpetuate this sociological dysfunction, but it's something I've always done, and likely always will do. It's just not in me to leave without paying a tip.

What can I say? I'm weak.

DAJT has some very interesting points. As you know, DAJT, we don't always agree.

You mention the waiters/waitresses depending in tips. My grandfather, a CPA, who was an extremely moral man, taught me this when I was very young. Thus, I have always been a good tipper.

The one point in your post that I don't necessarially agree with, is where you say if the no tips movement succeeds, it would force owners to pay the waiter/waitress a better wage. While that may be true, the reality is.. an owner is not going to pay an employee a wage which will eat into his desired profit margin for himself. The "Better wage" that the servers get.. might well be lower then what their combined wage and tip is now. Thus, the server would feel it.

I don't consider you "Weak" to tip, DAJT. If you're "weak" then so am I, and so are millions of others. What to me is more "weak" are those people . who want to potentially cripple an industry which has been dependent on an income source for years.

I stand by the point I made earlier in this thread. I believe in tipping. Period. I have one real life friend, a very arrogant person. who I will not name.. who.. if he does not get the "Ass Kissing" service he covets in a restaurant, even if he's out to dinner with me, will say "No tip". This infuriates me to no end, because of his arrogance. His attitude is that because he's a CPA, and the "Server" is only a "Waiter" or Waitress, that he is somehow "better" than they are. If I become the most successful insurance agent in the world.. I would never think that. I try to treat everyone with respect, no matter what "Job" they have. It would be stupid of me to not respect someone because they are a "Waitress", because, some of the people I despise the most in the world.. are professionals. Teachers, Accountants,. etc. Why? They are miserable human beings, regardless of their "Job" "Title" "Profession" or "Financial Status".

That;s all. I've made my point.

I know the original post and Facebook page was a joke, but there are actually a hell of a lot of people who practice this in real life, showing sadly that
successful humor is based on fact.

I've known people in real life who almost went out of their way to be as hateful to the servers as they could be, and were damn proud of themselves for it.
(Yes, God knows how much spit I consumed eating with these assholes....thank God I didn't have to do it often, and now that I'm divorced, never have to do that again!! (Yes, spoiled in-laws...))

Stand in line at any fast food restaurant, and observe the customers hurl insults at the poor folks working behind the counter, who are just trying to earn a living.
I love watching these people go to church and praising the Lord....while ignoring ever word He said.

(And they'll actually defend themselves with "Church is SUPPOSED to be full of sinners!" Like you're the idiot.

NO, diarrhea for brains, and conscience, you're supposed to kinda fucking TRY to be a
better, kinder person. You should leave church if not.)

I went to lunch today at a popular chain, which I will not name. I don't go there often.

It looked to me as if they had.. one waitress for the whole dining room, of dozens of tables. She was very hassled. The service was slow, and she actually seemed to be pushing me to finish my meal as quickly as possible, saying something about "Tables quickly needing to be turned over for lunch hour", which I thought was uncalled for. Had she not done that, I would have given her the usual tip I always do, even with the slow service, but her rushing me, and what I felt was her rude comment, caused me to lower it a bit.

I didn't like how she behaved, but part of me did feel sorry for her. One girl for dozens of tables. Sad, for both her, and the customer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back