• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something a little different

okdremur

3rd Level Orange Feather
If you've read any of my post, you know I LOVE female feet. I love to do most anything involving feet, including the occasional foot job, when the wife is feeling generous. Well this evening she got home from work, and I tested the waters, and she was good for some foot play. She played down, I took off her socks, applied some baby oil gel and lightly tickled and then began a nice slippery fj!! Since I have her lay on her stomach, her soles were facing up, and I decided to try something. With her feet still surrounding me, soles up, I closed my legs on her ankles causing her feet to press harder on my hardness, then I started tickling her feet. This was a very good idea!! Her slippery feet twitching and flexing from my tickling was cause a VERY good motionon me, and the visual of her slippery soles wrapped around me, while I tickled away, yeah about 3 minutes was all I could stand and I had a very happy ending all over her pretty feet!! I will be doing that again!!

Wow! That sounds like a great idea! I'll have to give that a try sometime.

That sounds wonderful. :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Yes, this works really well... too well usually LOL

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back