• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Cougar Finally Broken by a Younger LER

jetergirl5

TMF Regular
Hey fellow TMFers!

My play partner has been adamant for quite some time that I write a story of our last session from my point of view. The point of view from a helpless LEE that is. So here goes. Hope you like it!

A little background first. This is my second play session with Pearcharleston, a handsome 30 year old LER from Boston. He's one of the nicest guys around, but when he starts tickling he turns into an evil maniac! Ha! The first time we met I bragged that he wouldn't be able to break me. We had a great time and he tickled me to near craziness, but I'm proud to say that I didn't break and he eventually 'gave up' to eat some food I bought. Well, being a Bratty Sub as I am I continued to pester him for several months, telling him that I 'topped' him from the bottom. I knew for our second time around he would show ZERO mercy. But I kind of like that.

He showed up on a Saturday afternoon and he wasted no time setting up the bondage. I had my arms above my head with my hands clasped around the opposite elbows, and he duct taped me tightly so I was completely immobile. Well, this LER is a pro, and after I was secured by the bondage and had my big toes tied together, I was completely helpless and the only thought streaming through my mind was that I was royally screwed.

He placed a blindfold on me and I knew the torture could begin at any moment. After circling around the bed making sure I was "secure" and his bondage was set, he climbed up on the bed and whispered in my ear, both the scariest and most exhilarating thing I've ever heard:

'Michele, I have a secret to tell you. Last time I was merely playing with you. This time I am out for revenge. I will NOT be 'topped' from the bottom again. That was a foolish thing for such a ticklish lady to say. I have fostered a tickle fetish since I was little. My number one fantasy is to have a sexy, professional, sassy, mature, ticklish woman tied down, vulnerable, and completely at my mercy. I have that right now and I intend to enjoy it. I will break you!!!! You will safeword, I have no doubt. My only hope is that I can stop myself after you safeword. Unfortunately for you, I don't trust that I can stop. And for that I apologize in advance. Now I have to ask, how does it feel to be at the mercy of a younger guy who only wants to tickle torture mature cougars such as yourself?'

You see, it was really a Rhetorical question because I was starting to become paralyzed with anticipation and fear. This was all done in a very calm voice to unsteady me even more before laying a finger on me. The verbal torture has begun! A million thoughts ran through my head as it dawned on me that I have given ALL power to this younger guy, and that I can do nothing about it. But all I could reply with was 'it feels good.'

He left the room and when he came back he positioned himself at my feet. I was bracing for the feeling of rough fingernails raking on my sensitive soles, but he grabbed my right foot and started writing on it with a pen! OMG! I had NO idea what he was writing, but it was torture. I immediately started thrashing around, screaming NO! But he quietly said; 'this will go a lot faster if you keep still.'

After what felt like hours he switched feet and wrote on my left. I later found out he wrote; 'TICKLISH COUGAR' and we'll be posting that delightful pic under the images section. He then straddled my hips in that familiar LER position and slowly dragged his fingernails from my elbows to my armpits down to my ribs and hips. My body reacted violently, as I jerked uncontrollably as he slowly drew pictures around my sensitive upper body. Then, without warning, he attacked.

For those who have been at the complete mercy of a merciless LER, it is both frightening and the best rush out there. So many feelings and emotions are screaming through your body, that it becomes a sensation overload and all you can do is enjoy the ride. Well, enjoy is a strong word, especially when your most ticklish spots are being ruthlessly attacked. He started off with my upper ribs, then moved one hand down to my hips, then the other up to one of my armpits, and back to my ribs, over and over and over again. There was no pattern, I had NO idea which ticklish area he would attack next. I could do NOTHING except laugh and scream and beg.

Every once and awhile he would wrap his arms around my legs and squeeze my thighs. OMG!!! For one thing he has a killer grasp. Very strong. He was killing me.

He then lathered lotion all over the soles of my feet and even in between my toes. Even the slow motion of rubbing lotion was ticklish. Uh oh. When he ferociously raked his fingers up and down my feet repeatedly all I could do was scream. I couldn't even make out words.

After what felt like eternity he straddled my hips again and mercilessly kneaded my ribs and hips as I flung around helplessly. During this evil torture he didn't say anything! He was a quiet assassin (although I made up for the 'quiet' part, ha!) I knew things were different this time. He was methodically wearing me down without stopping at all. Not only was he not stopping, but it seemed like he was gaining momentum and energy! He was doing this with a PASSION. A passion that I soon realized could only be blocked with me yelling my safe word.

I truly didn't want to break and use my safe word. When we first started I really thought I could out last him. Nope. I hate losing. But those thoughts were soon replaced with several others:

1. I can't take anymore
2. As a 42 year old woman I am older than he is, and thus his ideal LEE. He is not stopping anytime soon.
3. I can't take anymore.

Finally, it happened. I broke. He broke me. I hate to admit it, but it's true. (**And hes a Red Sox Fan and I'm a Yankee fan - so this has a whole new meaning beyond tickling - at least we have more World Series rings- LOL) But oh so FUN! One of the best play sessions ever.

Hey @Pearcharleston is going to post picture in the Images section! This is my first story on TMF so I Hope you guys liked it!

Michele

Loved the story Michele thanks for sharing. I wish I could have been a fly on the wall watching him do this to you. I can hardly wait to see the pictures. A video or him tickling you would be better though. Would not have to show your face in the video just hear your laughter and begging. It would be music to my ears. I am glad he broke you. I bet if you had two or three ticklers tickling you all at the same time you would break in no time at all. Again loved the story.

That was great hearing it from your side. Thanks for taking the time to share that with all of us!!

Great story! Can't believe we are the same age Michelle. Very hot to hear from your point of view!

DK

Fantastic story Michelle! I didnt know you were a writer too!

Fascinating account, Michelle. Unique voice for the story,... and I've always enjoyed (what we used to call) the "Mrs. Robinson" angle... if I may be so bold. Nice,.... and thank you.

i loved it, sounds like you had more fun than he did, lol !!!
thank you for posting your story, and please write more if and when you can

A fantasy for us lers all.....I'd like to brake you too. thanks for sharing......look forward to next time..!! X

Thanks for posting the story Michele! Great recap. My favorite part was when you broke and had to use the safe word. Just like I knew you would...

But seriously thanks for hosting and we'll have to have another play session soon!

Always great to read about others having a great time. Can't wait to see that photo.

Great story and you don't hear the lee perspective that much which is always cool.

Glad you both had a great time!

Great story and you don't hear the lee perspective that much which is always cool.

Glad you both had a great time!

Thanks guys!!! @Tommy: I cannot take credit for the "Lee Perspective", that was @Pearcharleston's idea!!!!! :)

Last edited:
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back