• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hypnosis Tickles in Vegas

magic fingers

3rd Level Yellow Feather
OK, guys, I found this little gem, where this Vegas hypnotist puts a series of young ladies into a spell, and while they're hypnotized, he tells them to react as though they're being tickled on their feet, ribs etc. Each woman laughs like crazy. The only negative is he doesn't do the the hypno-tickling to the hottest girl on the video, at 4:23(maybe because her BF was there).
He doesn't do the hypno tickle to each girl, but he does w/more than a few.
Maybe the ladies he doesn't try the hypno-tickle with, aren't ticklish. I guess it wouldn't work on someone if they weren't ticklish(I know absolutely nothing about hypnosis).
The first is the hottest "victim", although you can barely hear the guy, he does clearly say tickle, and ticklish, and the girl laughs like crazy;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p83Jz4FRJ0A&list=UUdoVMkvW9pnR75WrdqutFFQ

An error occurred during validation.

This video does not exist.

Sorry about that.

Wow! This is really hot

Thet really laugh don't they.

I wonder if the hypnosis actually makes them feel tickled or whether they are laughing because they are reacting as they are told to?

Wow! This is really hot

Thet really laugh don't they.

I wonder if the hypnosis actually makes them feel tickled or whether they are laughing because they are reacting as they are told to?

Yeah, I was wondering the same thing. Like I said in the original post, if he tried this w/a nonticklish subject, would that person laugh because he told them to, or would there be no reaction because he/she wasn't ticklish?

If you are not ticklish, nothing will make you FEEL ticklish, not even hypnosis.

I once tickled a brick. It wiggled and then fell right on my head. I never tried it again.

@Robert You have to click on a link instead of copy pasting it.

Nice video thanks! But I think the guy actually tickled the ribs of the first girl, look at his right hand.

Samer guy, new stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=G5_cPK93HIA
And if you search "tickle" in his channel there is a lot of that stuff there.

Last edited:
So this guy has to be One of Us, right?

And if so....what an incredible way to make tickling women part of your "job". I mean...it's almost like too good to be true, right? You invite random people to come to be hypnotized on the street and then tickle torture them through your mind? I mean....

He has 2 channels of compilations of this and I found one or two vids from subjects. God I wanna meet this man. Being the only one in public doing that is hotter than in a crowd.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back