• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hollywood Tickles Her Personal Trainer

bigblack87

TMF Master
Hollywood has recently hired Jennifer Thomas as her personal trainer. She finds out from other girls at the gym that she is being charged a higher price than the rest of Jennifer's clients. At their next training session Hollywood brings it up and Jennifer denies the accusations. This enrages Hollywood and she knocks out Jennifer with a right hook to the jaw. When she awakens, the buff trainer finds herself tied to a chair and table with Hollywood hovering over her. Hollywood has Jennifer screaming and howling in laughter with the tickles to the armpits, ribs, belly, and navel. Just when Jennifer thought it was done, Hollywood moves to her feet. Jennifer gets overwhelmed with over 10 minutes of tickle torture for trying to pull a fast one on her client. She tries to offer the money back but Hollywood is having too much fun tickling her trainer's sexy body. This is a hot video!

http://clips4sale.com/store/60535

[video=vimeo;91807447]http://vimeo.com/91807447[/video]

Attachments

• jennifer.jpg
    jennifer.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 432
  • jennifer 2.jpg
    jennifer 2.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 372
  • jennifer 7.jpg
    jennifer 7.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 473
  • jennifer 4.jpg
    jennifer 4.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 444
  • jennifer 8.jpg
    jennifer 8.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 462
I love it once she got to her feet and was tickling them. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, Jennifer's laugh is great. She is a hot little ball of muscle to boot.

What a nice example of physically fit and strong yet very feminine. Very attractive! :bubbleheart:

What do you mean powerplay? The preview works fine for me.

Yeah man I don't see the wmv file attachments that is usually below pics. Though there might be a preview on clips site but there isn't. The issue is probably on my end. Using my cell phone instead of computer so that could be why. It looks awesome can't wait to watch it! :)

Sorry for inconvenience

Dude that is hot!!!! Awesome work my friend... beautiful lady and she's very fit. She's super ticklish on that hot body! :) Keep up the great work. The reason I couldn't access before was because my phone couldn't access it so sorry man.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back