• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Super People: Superman Tickles Wonder Woman

TheTickleMonster

3rd Level Blue Feather
Green Arrow and Green Lantern were talking in the corner. “Want to have some fun with Superman?” Green Arrow asked Lantern.
“What kind of fun?” Lantern responds.
Green Arrow takes out a ring with red Kryptonite on it. “We’ll use this.”
“What’s that?”
“A red Kryptonite ring. Red Kryptonite will turn Superman into a cool dude. He won’t be so stuffy anymore.”
“Well he does need to loosen up a bit.”
“Let’s do it then.”
Superman enters and looks at the two green superheroes. “What are you two up to?”
They both approach Superman. “Hey buddy.” Arrow says.
“Hey man. What’s up?” Superman responds, hesitantly.
Green Arrow shakes Superman’s hand, slipping on the ring. His eyes turn red.
“Hey man, you ready to have some fun?” Arrow asks.
“Oh yeah, fun is nice.” Superman says.
“Well, I’ve got an idea.” Arrow responds.
“What’s that?”
“I want you to find Wonder Woman and tickle her. Now I want you to make sure she’s Wonder Woman, not Diana because she just looks pretty hot in that suit.”
“Not my usual kind of fun, but okay. I’m up for it.”
“Then go get her big guy.”
Superman exits.
“Why did you tell Superman to tickle Wonder Woman?” Lantern asked.
“I have my reasons. Let’s go see if we can watch.”

Tickling Super People
“Superman Tickles Wonder Woman”​

Superman finds Wonder Woman, luckily enough, in her costume. The sexy super hero was just minding her own business with the man of steel walks up to her and decides to squeeze her sides. She let’s out a little laugh. “What are you doing?” She asks him.
Superman just smiles. He then decides to squeeze her sides again, and does this repeatedly. She starts to laugh and tries to back away, but it’s Superman, she can’t get away from him. Superman gets her to the floor and starts to tickle her belly. She starts to squirm while laughing. Superman’s hand speed up a little, tickling her belly quicker. She starts to twist in his grip and banging her hands on the ground while laughing.
“This is fun.” Superman says.
“No it’s not! Stop! HeheheHehahehahehehahehahehahhehahahe!”
Superman slides his hands down and starts to squeeze Wonder Woman’s thighs. Wonder Woman tries to kick them but Superman’s steel-like hands keep them still.
By this time, the green superheroes have arrived to the room the action is in. They just followed the loud laughter.
Superman moves his fingers inside her legs to tickle her inner thighs. This time Wonder Woman tries to close them, but like with kicking, was unable to do so. So she decided to just lay there and laugh. “HEheha/HEHehehahehehahehehaEHEAHAHEHEHAH!”
“You know, she’s pretty ticklish for a super hero.” Green Lantern said.
“Yeah, it would be bad if one of our enemies found out and captured her.” Green Arrow responded.”
Superman went back to her stomach and started tickling up and down her sides, walking his fingers, making sure to poke every spot on her sides. She starts wiggling again, laughing her pretty laugh. “Hehaehehahehahehahe! Please!”
Superman rips part of Wonder Woman’s uniform so she’s showing part of her belly. He then wiggles his fingers around her bare belly.
“Not bare belly! Please no! Hehehahehahehhahehaheha! Get off!”
“Oh you know you like it. A big strong handsome man with his hands all over you.”
“No oho hohhehohohohehehehe!”
Superman presses his lips against Wonder woman’s belly belly, right above her belly button and blows a raspberry.
“Wow-oh-oh-oh.!”
Superman blows another one.
“Hehahehahehah!” She tries to sit up but Superman pushes her back down.
He blows another one. She just lays there and takes it.
“Heyeyeyhhahaheheheheheehhaheha! Are you do… hehehhehahehehahehhaahehah!” In the middle of her sentence he blew a raspberry.
Superman, draws his lips away from her belly, and replaces his face with his fingers and starts to trace his fingers around her belly button. She giggles and he starts to do it quicker and she starts to laugh. Superman starts to smile. Superman presses a finger into her belly button, and moves it around the rim. Wonder Woman shivers. It’s a weird sensation having someone move their finger around in her belly button. After a while of him spinning, a tickling sensation started to grow. She let out little giggles. Eventually the sensation got worse and she started laughing a long stream of laughs. Superman just sat there, smiling, keeping his fingers moving. After a few minutes of her belly button being tickled, Superman takes his finger out of her belly button.
“Let’s count the ribs, shall we?” Superman said with an evil smile. His fingers headed up towards her ribs, as he got there, he slowly moved his fingers up them. As he did, she would wiggle and giggle. “Oh, you messed me up. I’ll have to start over.” He starts to trace his fingers over her ribs again, counting. Again she wiggles and giggles. “You’re not making this easy. Why don’t I just do this…” Superman decides to tickle attack her ribs. She screams in surprise.
“No! Not that! HahehehHehehehehHEHEHEAHehehaha!”
“Yes that!” Superman says. He slides his hands over to her sides and squeezes the sides of her ribs.
“Hahehehaheheahheha! You’re gonna get it! Hehehaehhaehahhahea!”
“Oh, I don’t see that happening!”
“Hehehehehahehhahe! Pleasehaheheheheheheheeee!”
Superman slid his fingers in her armpits and wiggled them.
“Yikes!” Wonder Woman bit her lip. She was trying hard to not give in anymore.
Superman saw her strength when tickling her armpits, he decided to slide his hands back down to her belly and dug into her very ticklish sides.
She stopped biting her lips and started laughing again, unable to hold it in.
“I’ve got a wickedly cool idea. Don’t move.” In a split second Superman left and then returned. He quickly cuffed Wonder Woman’s hands together, attached them to a spear, and jammed the spear through the floor. He sat on her legs.
“What are you doing?” Wonder Woman asked.
“Well…” He showed her the electric toothbrush,” This way I don’t have to try to hold your hands still anymore. It’ll be a lot harder while I’m using this.”
“I see… wait, what?” She responds in fear.
“Don’t worry, it’ll be fun.” He turns on the tooth brush and presses it along her belly, right above her belly button and starts moving it.
Wonder Woman tries to move her belly away from the tooth brush but it was no use. She wasn’t going anywhere as that thing tickled her belly. “Hehehhahehahahe!” She giggled a cute giggle. Superman takes the electric tooth brush and movies it inside her belly button. Unlike when Superman put his finger in there, Wonder Woman burst out laughing immediately.
“Does this brush tickle you?” He said, moving the brush around to her sides, inside her suit.
“Yeahahahehehahahah, yes! Hehehahehaheha!”
“Good.” Superman says, still using the electric toothbrush on her side. He then uses his hand to tickle her other side.
“heyehehehehehaheha! Please! HeheheheHAehaheaha! What has gotteeeennn hehehehehaheahha into youudhfsahhahhahahaha!” She tried to speak but it was mixed in with laughter.
Superman moves the toothbrush back to her belly and moves it around her belly button, but not inside it, just around it.
“Hehehahahehaheha! Will you hadfahdfhahahehehah stop!”
“Nope.” Superman tears more of her costume so that part of her ribs are exposed. He moves the toothbrush along her ribs.
“Wow, wow, wow! Hehehehehahehaheheha! I’m begging!”
Superman didn’t care. The red Kryptonite was too much for him to control. He kept moving the toothbrush along her ribs. She started shaking while laughing, her boobs bouncing around as she shook herself, trying to get her ribs away from the brush.
“Oh, don’t try to get away. You’re not going anywhere.” Superman continued to tickle her ribs with the brush for a minute before moving the brush back down her perfect belly. “Have you had enough, sexy Wonder Woman?”
“Yes haheheHEHEEHAHAH! Pleaheheheeehshesseeee stahahaehahahap!”
“I couldn’t quite understand. Repeat that?”
“I saidhahehahahahhehehaheahea yeahahahahshsshshsahaha!”
Superman slides the tooth brush down to her thighs and moved the tooth brush around her inner thighs.
“Can you tell me now?”
“Pleahahahehehahahehahaeh! No more! Heahahhehaeha!”
Superman places the tooth brush on the ground, he digs into her belly with his fingers.
“NO! HEHEHEHAHEHEHAHEA! I’ll do… anhehaehaheheyeyeHEHEHEHEEHAHAHAehahehehahe! Heheaheah hEHEHAhaeheahahhehehehe!!”
Superman stops. “What was that?”
“I’ll do anything. Please stop.”
“Anything huh?” Superman leans down and starts to kiss her belly, occasionally blowing raspberries on it.
“Yes anything! Hehahehahahae! Please! Let me go!”
On the other side of the room, “Maybe we should stop this. This is getting out of hand.” Lantern says to Arrow.
“Maybe you’re right.”
Superman removes the handcuffs from Wonder Woman and helps her up.
“Maybe there is something else.” Superman says to her. “Maybe you’ve had enough tickling.”
“Please no more.” She says, almost out of breath.
Superman kisses her lips, wrapping his arms around her. She wraps her arms around him. After a long, probably two long for their friendship, kiss, Superman pulls away.
“Wow that felt weird.”
“Yeah, exactly what a girl wants to hear when she’s kissed.”
Superman kisses her again. This time Wonder Woman feels the ring on his finger pressed against her back. She pulls away.
“What’s that?”
“It felt better this time.” Superman responds.
Wonder Woman looks down at Superman’s hand. She notices the ring. “What’s that?” She asks him.
“What’s what?”
“That ring.”
Superman looks at the ring. He quickly takes it off. His eyes glow red for a second then back to brown.
“What happened?”
“What do you mean what happened?” Wonder Woman asked.
“I don’t remember anything after talking to the green team.
“We better get out of here.” Arrow said to Lantern.
“I agree.” They quickly left the room.
“They must have put that ring on you to mess with you.” Wonder Woman said.
“Alright, they’re dead.” Superman looks over Wonder Woman. “Why are your clothes ripped?”
“I don’t think you want to know. Let’s go find Arrow and Lantern.”
“Right.”
They head out of the room.

The End?

This is a series that needs to continue! So many superheroines ripe for a tickling!

I agree.. villians too.. which is why I called them super people not super heroes, because super villains are super people too. :p

Are you strictly sticking to just DC comics for now? Or will it be whoever in whatever universe you want?

Whoever in whatever universe I want. As long as the people in the story are in the same universe, so no dc and marvel people interacting with each other.

I figured that would be the case. And is this series going to focus more on upper body tickling or can we expect some feet action too?

Like all my 30,000 stories I've posted on here, you can expect everything... I'm not really into feet but I try to put feet into it. This first story was a request and they wanted it to be just belly...

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back