• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Talking Tickling with my Girlfriend :)

Emishticklish

TMF Expert
Long distance Relationships are difficult, if you allow yourself to think in that that light. On that note let me just say how much I appreciate Skype. :) I get to see my Girlfriend who lives across the World every day from the comfort of my home, sipping coffee and catching up on all the latest in Politics (a subject we're both very passionate about) and generally just expressing our longing for each other, wishing we could kiss and indulging on her big move in September. How we'll decorate the new Apartment, things of that sort.

Occasionally, we'll talk about erotic fantasies and the like....it's usually me going on and on and her listening. She's shy about this sort of thing, at least online. In person she's much feistier, but I don't expect much from our messaging.

Yesterday after work and a shower, I jumped on my Skype account to see if she was online, and luckily she was!!! I shot her a message, and minutes later I received a video call. Her beautiful face materialized on my screen. She too, appeared to just be returning from work. Dropping her keys on the coffee table beside her favorite rocking chair. We exchanged hellos, and she eased into her seat, pouring herself some vodka and asking me about my Day. I went through the formalities, politely asking about hers. To be honest, I could listen to Lenka talk all day and night. Her voice is so sweet and feminine, a real mind fuck. In appearance and attitude she doesn't match this description in the least. It's one of my favorite traits about her. But today, I'm horny. I'm prepared to ask her for something I've not asked previously.

*Conversation Translated from Russian*

Me: Do you miss me?

Lenka: Terribly so.

Me: Do you want me?

Lenka: *sips her drink carefully before answering* Always....in every way.

I grin, and unbutton my shirt. She swallows hard, and wipes her mouth with her forearm.

Lenka: Gosh Baby are you mad?

Me: Don't act so innocent. You know you like it.

I'm teasing her, telling her all about my brand new bra. It's bright pink and lacy with roses adorned over it. She sent me money as a gift and told me to buy something for myself since it's such a pain in the ass to send packages overseas. This is what I bought. Her cheeks have turned pink and she's averting her eyes everywhere but my chest, which is bulging from the cups. I smile knowingly.

Me: Love, you're blushing. You love it!

Lenka: It's cold outside, that's why my cheeks are pink.

Me: Oh come on, they were pale as fuck five minutes ago.

We're laughing, poking fun at the other as we usually do. She gives me a toothy grin and says if she was there, she'd tickle me for embarrassing her. I lean forward, elbows on the kitchen table and bite my lip.

Me: Would you tie me up?

Lenka: You wouldn't have room to move once I finished.

She's drinking heavily now, and going into detail about how I wouldn't be able to handle the torture she's had in mind for me for quite some time now. As always, I tease about her possible tickling fetish. And, as always, she blushes a darker shade of red and stammers that she only does this because I love it. Normally I let it slide, but I'm feeling pushy today.

Me: So...it doesn't give you personal arousal to pin me down with your strong arms and tickle me senseless?

She isn't talking anymore, typing replies and growing redder by the second. I can tell by the way she's typing I'm going to receive a looooong message. After about ten awkward minutes, I hear the familiar Ding! What I read sends tingles up and down my legs. She promises me a long awaited torture session, with a non existent safe word. For some reason, that sounds unbearably hot. It goes into detail about how she's been dying to tie my arms above my head and attack my armpits for hours, until I'm ready to submit and do whatever the fuck she asks of me. She states, "You'll be begging to lick my boots for relief." This isn't the shy Lenka I've been coaxing out of her shell, that shell has cracked and washed away! I stare into her bright green eyes, and the sly smile spread across her face.

Me: I'm ready to watch you try.

Over the next several hours, we switch topics, but always return to tickling. I asked her if her friends ever tickle her, it's a question I've always wanted to ask and just never got around to doing so. She sets her drink down and intertwines her hands, saying that it happened that night at work as a matter of fact. She and a couple of other Girls work in a Bakery, one is a Baker and the other is a Janitor. Lenka is apart of the Janitorial team, only she inspects the job instead of doing the cleaning. It was slow, because of the rainy weather, and they hadn't seen a Customer in hours. Lenka was irritated, because she'd been tired and just wanted to get the job done. So she reprimanded the girls, and asked that they get back to work. Her friend had laughed and told Lenka to lighten up, poking her sides. She told me how much it tickled, and sharply told her friend not to do that. But the girls, determined to keep my Girlfriend in a good mood, both backed her into a corner and took turns tickling her neck and sides until she slumped onto the floor squealing and telling them they could talk or do whatever the fuck they wanted but they needed to stop tickling her. Russian Girls can be cruel, however, :), and they kept the onslaught on for several minutes. I'm wet just retyping this! I tell her how I would have paid out the ass to see such a sight. It's one thing to tickle your significant other, another to watch others do it...and not stop! It's so sexy. :)

We round up the conversation, I regretfully had to take my Cat Simba to the Vet's, but I promise her, that her threat is not taken lightly and the next time we're together in person, it's war. ;)

Hm. I should get a Russian girlfriend.

Jokes aside, great story! I'm happy for you both :D

Terrific, Emish. I explored Russian possibilities a decade or so ago, but there wasn't any Skype . . . and the language barrier was too great. Good for you! Well-written and fun.

A very nice story. Well done! Sounds like you both really enjoyed yourselves. Funny how I can still "feel" Russia on the inside no matter how long ago and far away. I thank you for that.

American 2nd/3rd generation but I've been a few times including living there for much of '92. I wasn't aware until I lived there of how much Russian culture was passed down to me through my relatives. it was like being with my grandparents all over again. It felt right. So maybe I am?

Utterly fantastic....talking about tickling with my lady is one of the greatest enjoyments in the world for me. I know the feeling you described, which you did so well, of the excitement about a response that could include tickling info. And the delight, utter delight, of asking a question about her tickling history or if certain people ever tickle her - and hearing an amazing true story in response - is out of this world. You captured it so beautifully here. I hope you'll continue to share :)

I'm happy you all enjoyed reading! Finding her in itself has been a blessing. :) Piyr, that's fantastic, and I'm happy I was able to give you a small piece of Russia. I miss it, too. :)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back