• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Out, Merciless, Tortured Until Crying

mact95

As much as tickling is fun to me, and knowing the right thing to do is be respectful of peoples wishes, I still can't help but sometimes wish I would be tickled longer or harder (when it does happen). Or to wonder what it would be like to be truly taken, and tickled so harshly I can barely breathe or cry. And be forced to take it for as long as the let, or lers, want. Real tickle torture kind of thing. How many of you are also like this? Although many of you seem to express how much the Lee should enjoy it too, how many of you secretly wish you could be tickled with no regard to your limits, or to tickle someone with no regard to limits? I dont know, sometimes I just feel im too extreme...

As much as I love to toy with that kind of fantasy of tickling someone beyond any kind of limits, I hope in real I would not be able to do that kind of thing, because well.... I think it's wrong. When I see videos, where the ticklee is genuinely crying or struggling with a mad desperation (not just regular struggle, but... well it's hard to describe), then even in case it is obvious acting, it makes me feel uncomfortable.

As pure fantasy: Yum!

In reality (as long as its consensual): Double Yum!

Personally the more loss of control from my Lee the better.
I guess I am a special breed. We don't use safe words, and I never give into begging. Begging simply turns me on even more and I viciously attack harder.
Of course my Lee consents that I may go as far as I need but he in no way enjoys the trip.
The only consideration I take is medical, I need my Lee alive for the many years of torture to come. :devilish:
He is the most incredible man to go through what I do to him even though it's not his fetish. I love DeaconMye with all my FETISH, heart and soul. I will always bring him to hell and back.

Begging kind of excites me too and would probably make me go harder on the victim, but crying and total desperation less so...
I don't know... just because the person gave consent before getting into that situation does not mean she fully realized to what limits the tickler would go... I, well I think the matter of consent is complicated and while tickling leaves rarely physical wounds, it may leave some psychological: it's not called torture for nothing. It's hard for me to explain, but I would really have some ethical issues with extreme tickling.
But I guess in the end it depends on the level of trust there is between partners... I just don't think I would be able to take tickling into extremes even with a victim that would be initially willing.

We had someone recently watch a video from our personal collection. Their response was "Wow!!! And you do that to someone you love, I can't imagine what you would do to someone you don't love "
We have full trust between us.
I know there are many males that love the idea of having a female Ler like me. They should be careful what you wish for. Like you said consent is one thing before but when it's happening, if you have a Ler like me it is too late.
On the flip side though I have come across males who are deeply offended by seeing a woman dominate so extremely in tickle torture. They believe women should only be Lee's and if they are a Ler their Lee is faking it for them. They way I torture it is impossible to fake that reaction.

Personally the more loss of control from my Lee the better.
I guess I am a special breed. We don't use safe words, and I never give into begging. Begging simply turns me on even more and I viciously attack harder.
Of course my Lee consents that I may go as far as I need but he in no way enjoys the trip.
The only consideration I take is medical, I need my Lee alive for the many years of torture to come. :devilish:
He is the most incredible man to go through what I do to him even though it's not his fetish. I love DeaconMye with all my FETISH, heart and soul. I will always bring him to hell and back.

It's most definitely no holds bar with this one, but when it comes to any possible medical issues I trust her deeply, we always discuss certain details such as how I am feeling etc, before hand.

There had been a couple of models I've played with that seemed like they couldn't get enough. Once in a while when I'm thinking I might be going to far and check in, I'm always comforted by hearing its fine and keep going. Only once did I have someone say they've had enough and begged me to stop after about two hours. You gotta love having someone who says they haven't had enough. Isn't life grand?

On the flip side though I have come across males who are deeply offended by seeing a woman dominate so extremely in tickle torture. They believe women should only be Lee's and if they are a Ler their Lee is faking it for them. They way I torture it is impossible to fake that reaction.
I'm not exactly offended: If someone claims women can't be dominant that's really bullshit. But I'd rather not be under your fingers. :D I prefer to be on the giving end. Unless a partner I'd love would want to tickle me, then I guess I'd do my best to endure... it's the least one can do for a person you love IMO.

Masochism is not uncommon, and there is no reason that if someone is into being tickled, that it wouldn't come into play in that respect.

For folks into S&M it's very common, and lots of people want to experience pain that passes what they think they might be able to handle to see "exactly what they are made of" and how it pushes the arousal buttons.

Myriads

How about the kids that gang up on someone and tickle the everliving crap out of them and stop only when they decide to with no regard to the victim? I would have to say that that person has gone well past their limits. And they don't have a say in the matter. I wonder what goes through their head after it's over...

How about the kids that gang up on someone and tickle the everliving crap out of them and stop only when they decide to with no regard to the victim? I would have to say that that person has gone well past their limits. And they don't have a say in the matter. I wonder what goes through their head after it's over...

This happened to me in grade school more or less, and it wasn't until I started screaming through tears that the teacher broke it up. Till this day I swear Mrs Higgins (the teacher) enjoyed watching, because I can't or couldn't figure out why she allowed it to go on so long. The gang of kids consisted of mostly girls a few boys, but I haven't forgotten this, it was off the charts bad.

It has certainly always been a fantasy of mine, but in reality the longest I have been tickled without a break is 75 minutes.

Sexy is sexy. Upset is upset.

Those categories don't cross over for me. So no, I have no desire for that at all. In fact, I think it's pretty horrifying.

However, if someone WANTS that, I'd say it's still part of a game and not actual harm being done. That's why the definition of "torture" is hazy here. The only way I could see it being actual torture is if it wasn't consensual, and that's pretty sick.

This is one of my tickle monster fantasies! Preferably with a naked Asian female lee! :) I'd get permission beforehand though.

Sexy is sexy. Upset is upset.

Those categories don't cross over for me. So no, I have no desire for that at all. In fact, I think it's pretty horrifying.

However, if someone WANTS that, I'd say it's still part of a game and not actual harm being done. That's why the definition of "torture" is hazy here. The only way I could see it being actual torture is if it wasn't consensual, and that's pretty sick.

Well my Lee hates being tickled it is not his fetish and never will be. Yet I bring him into an abyss of complete loss of control. I'd call that torture. Just my opinion.

I know my wife will definitely reach the goal of totally destroying me but she does want help and witnesses...lol...the lee in me does give the lers full reign of no mercy no limit no safe word no way out till they want to stop. Have yet to LIVE to regret it! But I am sure the day is on the horizon however far away that horizon is.

Totally not my brand of bourbon...

To go along the 2nd poster above (TTT for Joy), I find completely uncomfortable to watch, let alone experience, or (worse) subject someone else to...

Nothing kills the mood for me than genuine terror, pain & suffering...

Well my Lee hates being tickled it is not his fetish and never will be. Yet I bring him into an abyss of complete loss of control. I'd call that torture. Just my opinion.

If he really hated it, why would he consent to it? Even if he only does it to make you happy, he's still getting something out of it. Unless you've taken him prisoner or something. ;)

I know my wife will definitely reach the goal of totally destroying me but she does want help and witnesses...lol...the lee in me does give the lers full reign of no mercy no limit no safe word no way out till they want to stop. Have yet to LIVE to regret it! But I am sure the day is on the horizon however far away that horizon is.

I remember around 2000 she taunted me and another dude as being lame. Well she got tickled even worse ;-)

I agree its great as long as its consensual. I do like having my limits pushed during sessions and it can get quite intense. I have been tickled into wetting myself and my ler carries on tickling even after that.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back