• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Out, Merciless, Tortured Until Crying

To the limits and beyond....the ler(s) in total control for as long as desired!

Hmmmmmmmm sounds like a challenge is abrewing

Oh TTD a challenge you would LOOSE and REGRET if I were the tickler! Mercy you would never receive no matter how much you eventually begged me to stop! How does 12 hours at my sadistic nature sound?

To the limits and beyond....the ler(s) in total control for as long as desired!

No Mercy and No Limits are words you should some day be forced fed for hours and hours by as many evil tickler woman as possible! Your evil wife as the leader and me at her side tickling you till you are.........insane....then...continue tickling for hours more

TTD, when is Merciless1 going to stop talking the talk and start walking the walk? ;)

If he really hated it, why would he consent to it? Even if he only does it to make you happy, he's still getting something out of it. Unless you've taken him prisoner or something. ;)

You do make a point, he does get something from the sessions for his domination fetish. All my point was is that it is torture for him. :) even with the domination fetish he doesn't need that everytime and if it was up to him our sessions would definitely not be multiple times a week. I don't want to start a war of who's opinion is better I was simply clarifying that torture is a valid word in our community for the select few who are extreme.

Should not the goal after a long tourtous tickling be to tickle them into Climax ?

Of course I have no idea what merciless tickling feels like, let alone why crying would result… But I find this topic very interesting :)

"As much as tickling is fun to me, and knowing the right thing to do is be respectful of peoples wishes, I still can't help but sometimes wish I would be tickled longer or harder (when it does happen). Or to wonder what it would be like to be truly taken, and tickled so harshly I can barely breathe or cry."

Being a switch, I not only relate to that quote, but also what CassandraMarie is saying. That quote reflects how it was for my first time as a bound 'lee in the early 1990s, and what I still chase today. I was having no luck meeting people as a 'ler, so I tried the other side of it. I didn't know what to expect and didn't know one of my ticklers, so the anxiety was high. The good part of that is it got the adrenaline and endorphins flowing, so there was a lovely exciting edge to it.

in the end, my ticklers were not tickle-fetish people, they were sadists, so they really enjoyed pouring it on to someone who couldn't move or fight back, no matter what physical stimulation they used. I eventually literally screamed out, loudly, in pure panic from the intense double tickling; it was not a conscious thought to get them to stop. It was my brain and my body trying to end an assault by any means in its "survival at all costs" arsenal. If they had demanded my phone number, social security number, bank account - whatever - they would have gotten it without hesitation. Everything was involuntary at that point; it was all flight-or-fight -reaction from me. I could see where such a thing could be actual, fo' rills torture.

About 5 to 10 seconds later they stopped. I was relived nervous, twitchy... and about 20 minutes later I was at the feet of my unknown tickler, massaging them with true affection, wishing that I could go for that tickling ride again.

I still wonder what it would have felt like, what I would have experienced, had they not stopped after 10 seconds, but after 2 or 3 minutes; they had stepped up the verbal taunting (there wasn't much in that session). Mostly likely I would have felt traumatized, and my trust would have been betrayed. I'd have a fear of being bound that would last and last for a very long time, I'd guess.....

BUT there's also a chance - once the hard part was over and I was recovering - that I would have loved it in a deeper, darker part of myself.

To this day I wish I could go back and catch that high of that first time tickled under the ropes. I've had a lot of fun since then, on both sides of the restraints, but it has never, ever felt like that first time and I would love to have that carnival ride thrill of pure (forced) release once again.

As for me I always want my lees to beg for mercy, it turns me on, but when begging turns to trouble breathing I stop, safe word, I stop!!! Period end if story!!!
I tickled someone once that enjoyed it so much that they appeared to be having a stroke but it was much another reaction!!! Needless to say my lee was screaming"KEEP GOING, DON'T STOP!!!"
I was embarrassed not recognizing the telltale signs but I had to be sure it wasn't distress!!

I like the way it looks in my mind but probably not the way it would look in reality.

You do make a point, he does get something from the sessions for his domination fetish. All my point was is that it is torture for him. :) even with the domination fetish he doesn't need that everytime and if it was up to him our sessions would definitely not be multiple times a week. I don't want to start a war of who's opinion is better I was simply clarifying that torture is a valid word in our community for the select few who are extreme.

Ah, well in that case, I'm happy you found someone willing to indulge your fantasies, then! :) It's surprising because I seriously doubt any of the vanilla/non-tickle guys I've dated would ever in a million years let me tickle them. Lucky you. :) :)

Ah, well in that case, I'm happy you found someone willing to indulge your fantasies, then! :) It's surprising because I seriously doubt any of the vanilla/non-tickle guys I've dated would ever in a million years let me tickle them. Lucky you. :) :)

Perhaps that's why you need to find a decent fella on here helplessandhappy. ;)

I think I'd lose it, honestly. It's hot in fantasies.....but in real Life I'm just too ticklish. I've madr my Girlfriend cry from too much tickling and felt like a Monster. She'd assured me, after all she didn't say the safeword, but I really don't like making her suffer. I want it to be cute and fun.

Torture in the fetish world usually (for the most part)is still enjoyed by both parties so I don't think it's bad necessarily, I mean for me I'm curious about what my limits are and if I'd want to be pushed past them and I'm sure others are, but that being said if I sense that the person enduring it is past the point of enjoying it and actually hating it and even me then it would make me uncomfortable and feel pretty terrible.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back