• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The new ads are a nightmare.

rafael

TMF Poster
They significantly diminish my enjoyment of this site. They pop up on every page and block too much of screen. You can't just close one, you have to close four different pop ups on every page. When you close them you always get another pop up so really it's five things to close on every page in order to view the site.

We have no pop up ads on the site, and never have.

Your computer has been compromised by a virus or malware that is producing the ads. You'll need to sweep it for contamination and repair it.

Myriads

I have recently noticed i have started to get 'preview' clips from C4S on both sides of C4S's banner on the sub-forum menu pages...are these part of the site or are they the pop-ups in question????

The little preview thumbnails are part of the ad, but if you're seeing a pop-up, meaning a completely separate browser window, that's not us, it's as Myriads said some kind of virus or malware.

The thumbnails are a little strong, but my feeling when c4s asked for them was that theyre basically supposed to be that strong, because otherwise people dont even look at the banner. And when youre looking at the forum youve scrolled down past that anyway.

I didnt like them at first, but after a few viewings of the forum I stopped noticing them, the way I do almost all ads.

Those preview thumbnails are a little annoying as they take so long to download for us land line people, and maybe people skip that first ad for a reason. I know Clips 4 Sale is there, I just stopped buying clips some 7 years ago when I started having my own adventures, but these slightly aggresive thumbnails are annoying because if anyone is going to buy a clip, they are going to have to go through one of their stores anyway, so why beat us over the head with it? Yes, Clips 4 Sale is there, we know that, they don't need to use flashing lights for us to see it.
I come here for the content, not the ads.

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back