• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

downtime scenes

switchitup

TMF Novice
When you larp, a question that you ask and are asked a lot is "Are you ok with physical role play?". Normally this deals with combat scenarios and causal touch during conversation. Never have I ever experienced any tickling during "uptime" at a larp. But this didn't happen during uptime. This was a downtime scene, and it would seem that the catchphrase for these two characters is, "Well that escalated quickly."

Set in Victorian England, this larp takes place in a town that is populated by both supernaturals and regular humans. My character is human. No powers, no real knowledge of the supers, no combat ability to speak of. So during the last game when a mage dropped a pretty powerful spell in front of her face, she had a mini meltdown. Enter the player that we will just call B. B. is not my boyfriend, he does not really hang out with me outside of this larp (except for a "downtime" scene that happened today). During my character's "holy shit, there's magic and it's real?!" meltdown, B's character stayed with her, comforted her, and a mutual desire to court was expressed.

B. might not be at the next game, so we wanted to get at least one scene of the courtship in, because good rp is good. So we got together today and ran a few very emotionally intense scenes, ending innocently enough (leaning against one another, because Victorian propriety).

And then I felt it. A pinching grab at my sides. I couldn't shut the reaction off soon enough, because I squealed and squirmed fairly violently. And when I looked at B, he had this look on his face. He was still very much in character, and so was I, so I rolled with it. (I mostly rolled with it because I'm a fucking masochist.) "Ticklish, are we?", he said with a wicked looking grin. What followed was a full twenty minutes of wrestling/tickle fighting/general horsing around. B. is taller than me, stronger than me, and a much better grappler than I am, so when I say wrestling and tickle fighting, what I really mean is that he pinned me and got all of my worst/best spots and no matter how hard I bucked I couldn't throw him off.

B. had no idea going into that part of the scene that that kind of rough housing is one of my biggest turn ons, but I'm pretty sure that he knows now. I had to slam on the brakes in my head to keep from pouncing on him in character (because I am in a great relationship out of game, why the hell would I do anything like that?), and the scene really came to an end with the two of them cuddling on the floor laughing.

Yeah, that escalated quickly...

::edited for paragraph spacing::

It was pretty fun. I think I would have died if he had gotten to my feet, though. My sides felt like they were on fire the whole rest of the day. And he kept poking me after the scene had ended...

It is like playing a tabletop role playing game, but with far more improv and fewer dice.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back